GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have a couple of questions. forgive me if they are already answered but im wondering the following;

Why didn't he make the lunchboxes for the kids on sunday? Discovery P. 1920

Why didn't he send a photo of the sleeping childeren when shannan asks for it sunday night. Discover P. 1922

Why did he take a photo of the internal refrigerator temperature setting sunday afternoon? Discovery P. 1923

I know he said the girls were alive while driving to Cervi. But things still don't add up.

Re the photo of the internal fridge temp, I remember something about it maybe having to do with the chicken that was in there. Making sure it was staying cold enough, or something like that. This would have been according to CW of course, whatever that's worth. Which makes this a totally worthless reply. ;)

Yeah it's scary that no one could see what an evil greedy manipulative he was ahead of time, but what's surprised me the most is his fans/supporters trying to rationalize what he did. And that's after it's blindingly obvious what he did and what he is.

He's a one in a million kind of evil, but his fans seem to think he is fine husband and father material if only he had the right woman. They are also scary and disturbing because they are the same type of women who would welcome any kind of man around their kids if they found him remotely appealing to themselves.
MOO
I found his parents disturbing. The way they behaved after they knew he killed Shannan. Having absolutely no feelings for the children. Yes, everyone knows his mother was horrible but his Dad and sister were not any better. The Dad was worse in my opinion. Shanann liked him and I think she thought he liked her. As horrible as they behaved in their interviews, Can you imagine how much worse they were in person to SW? I believe for a long time he was the best that came out of that family, until he wasn't. Until he became a killer. I believe NK played a huge role in his decision. I think at the very least, she gave him courage. I believe his family played an even larger role. Their hatred won. I believe CW thought they wouldn't mind that he killed Shanann because they hated her that much and he was right. In the end they didn't appear to care that he killed his children either. I have never seen a family full of so much hatred for someone that they couldn't even be sorry they were dead. JMO

I’m listening to the latest tapes right now and I find his affect/behavior so odd.

He talks about killing Shannan like it was a trip to the grocery store. No emotion, just factual and casual even. Like “I did this, I did that, she did that, yeah, whatever. No biggie”. It’s truly bizarre. And how much he kept saying “I don’t know” “I don’t remember” “something like that”, he’s VERY noncommittal about what happened. Why is that? He can’t be charged any further. Why is he lying or not being forthcoming?

He does have a fair amount of emotion when talking about the girls and what he did. But then, it goes away rather quickly and by the end of the first tape is chatting away about food and jobs like it’s just a normal day and he’s hanging out with friends. The emotion is so fleeting. I think he’s happy as a clam in prison. It’s weird.

Listening through, I think nutgate was a huge instigator for this. I think that’s when he decided he would do it. I think NK, money, and his relationships with his family were the motives and nutgate was such a huge ordeal that’s when he decided he was done with Shannan and wanted a new start.

I know. I do too. But we’ll never get answers because CW is the only one who knows and he can’t be believed. That will never change. It’s incredibly frustrating.

So easy to go down that rabbit hole and try to make sense of it. That was making me crazy so I had to quit trying to figure out what that lying lunatic really thought or did.

However, I do think it’s possibile he had “help” after SW was killed, We may actually get some answers there and if so I hope LE and the family has the energy/ inclination to investigate thoroughly. And prosecute the hell out of any accomplice.

Yes i can imagine letting this case go because of that. I agree i hope LE is still investigation a part of it because i heard not everything is released yet.

I agree. Things still don't add up. He didn't make the lunchboxes because he knew they wouldn't be eating lunch on Monday. He may have not sent Shanann a picture of them sleeping on Sunday night because they were already dead, JMO.

Not sure what to think about the refrigerator temperature, unless he was thinking of putting the girls in there to slow down decomposition. JMO

Yes that was i was thinking to that the girls where already dead because he got like lots of activity arround 8 and 9 pm in the evening. And im wondering what he did.

He took a picture of the internal temperature of the refrigerator?! I do not remember reading that. Good catch.

Believe you me, the investigation team added that information for a reason.

That is beyond suspicious....and sick.

That "man" certainly had a planned. Yes, it got foiled....wish it had gotten stopped earlier and four precious people would still be alive.

Yes me too, wish we could alert Shannan before walking in the house. Now the only thing we can do is figure out the truth and arrest the ones that took part in this.

Re the photo of the internal fridge temp, I remember something about it maybe having to do with the chicken that was in there. Making sure it was staying cold enough, or something like that. This would have been according to CW of course, whatever that's worth. Which makes this a totally worthless reply. ;)

I saw that too yeah, maybe i think to much but i still find it very odd. Mostly think the chicken thing was a differsion. If Shannan her friend wasn't there i really thing Chris wasn't caught as much as he is not the best liar. He could set a perfect stage for them not having enough evidence to go after him. I still find it so special that Shannan's friend was sticking like a pitbull for her.

Yeah ridicoulus, gloating on those pictures. Unbelievable. Being high on reliving those murders everyday. Sick.
He's pretending for the benefit of others (or has actually fooled himself into thinking) that it was just a moment in his life, that he shouldn't be judged for a brief moment.
Chris! the inmates say, the guy who stares at his family all the time, he really loved them. He's gonna be my counselor!

So he's in "Dodge Correctional Institution"
Is that different that "Waupun Correctional Institution"?

If they are 2 different institutions, is one more maximum security than the other?

They are both max security but my understanding is Dodge Correctional Institution is where prisoners are received and where mental health assessment takes place.

Chris said that Shannan was between the seats in the back on the floorboard. She was like 3 or 4 months pregnant, does she even fit between there?
That's not a full seat with normal foot space. IMO he would have had to physically stuff her to fit. Someone had the photos here, I can't find them. Plus there would be one of those front to back humps in the "floorboards". Look how pregnant she was in the coming home video that last night. Someone mentioned that the seat might flip up, maybe so, but it would not flip down again with her under the seat.

Also, as we were discussing before, if the girls were in seat belts, ie plural, they could not have been lying in each other's laps (per CW) given the width of the seat. Probably yes if they were put in the same seat belt. Great guy to make sure, he says, that they would be safe in the back seat with those belts. Wouldn't want anything to happen to them, would he.

Last edited:
They are both max security but my understanding is Dodge Correctional Institution is where prisoners are received and where mental health assessment takes place.
CW made it sound like he was there in Dodge for the duration, but many stories going around about his imminent switch to a rougher place. Although maybe Dodge does serve as a receiving place for evaluations and moving on would not be unusual.

If there is such a thing as "maximum maximum security". I thought there are a few in the US, which is where terrorists go.

Last edited:
That's not a full seat with normal foot space. IMO he would have had to physically stuff her to fit. Someone had the photos here, I can't find them. Plus there would be one of those front to back humps in the "floorboards". Look how pregnant she was in the coming home video that last night. Someone mentioned that the seat might flip up, maybe so, but it would not flip down again with her under the seat.

Also, as we were discussing before, if the girls were in seat belts, ie plural, they could not have been lying in each other's laps given the width of the seat. Probably yes if they were put in the same seat belt. Great guy to make sure, he says, that they would be safe in the back seat with those belts. Wouldn't want anything to happen to them, would he.

And he had like a big chance to get pulled over by the police if they see that the girls are not in the appropiate seats right?

And he had like a big chance to get pulled over by the police if they see that the girls are not in the appropiate seats right?
Yes, he was driving more than one hour, presumably in traffic, it was getting light as he pulled out of his driveway. So, it was daylight for most of the trip. I think he left at 5:35-5:40. and got there at 7:05 or so. (Willing to be corrected on that, but IIRC that was it. More than 1 hour, not just 45 minutes.)

Yes, he was driving more than one hour, presumably in traffic, it was getting light as he pulled out of his driveway. So, it was daylight for most of the trip. I think he left at 5:35-5:40. and got there at 7:05 or so. (Willing to be corrected on that, but IIRC that was it. More than 1 hour, not just 45 minutes.)

If that was the case was there even enough time to kill the girls, and put them in the tanks. And dig the gravesite for Shannan before work? How late did his fellow coworkers came to the site does anyone know?

I don't think there was traffic at 5:30 am. Traffic in my city, which is dense, starts around 6:30-7.

Most of his drive was rural and sparsely populated I believe. He was unlikely to be pulled over or see too many people at all:

The Drive to CERVI 319 [in PICTURES & VIDEO]

If that was the case was there even enough time to kill the girls, and put them in the tanks. And dig the gravesite for Shannan before work? How late did his fellow coworkers came to the site does anyone know?
We were figuring this out, originally i did not think there was time, but now i do. He got there at the earliest 7:05, and the earliest of his coworkers got there at 8:30, iirc. This was put together per interviews LE and coworkers.
There was one of his coworkers waiting for backup at another, separate cervi site, which would have been partly when cw was killing/disposing of his family but that guy did not go to cervi 3-19 that day. Iirc

We were figuring this out, originally i did not think there was time, but now i do. He got there at the earliest 7:05, and the earliest of his coworkers got there at 8:30, iirc. This was put together per interviews LE and coworkers.
There was one of his coworkers waiting for backup at another, separate cervi site, which would have been partly when cw was killing/disposing of his family but that guy did not go to cervi 3-19 that day. Iirc

Aaah thank you, that was still a bit unclear with me. Still i think it is pretty bold to kill 2 kids in the daylight and carry your dead wife to dig her grave in that open area even if it is so remote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member