GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
How’s he even got internet access to post that?

“I am seeking somebody that can captivate my mind (and maybe my heart?). My past holds some dark spaces that I am not proud of I also believe that my future holds many bright and glittery adventures. Would you like to join me?”

I’m in shock here

Last edited:
Talking of the murder of little Alanna Gallagher, I came upon this:

Tyler Holder #01947290 Pen Pal Profile

How disturbing.
No way! Could they do this in the UK?
Mind you, I'm not au fait with prison life apart from my current binge watching OITNB ( on series 4 and getting a wee bit bored now)
I knew that you could write to prisoners. How many years has this boy served? Maybe it's after a certain time . Mind you it's not exactly a dating site.

sorry, typing as I'm thinking:)

No way! Could they do this in the UK?
Mind you, I'm not au fait with prison life apart from my current binge watching OITNB ( on series 4 and getting a wee bit bored now)
I knew that you could write to prisoners. How many years has this boy served? Maybe it's after a certain time . Mind you it's not exactly a dating site.

sorry, typing as I'm thinking:)

Lmao imagine AC posting an ad like that .

“Good hair. Good set of arms. I can bench press 50kg and do front flip 900’s off my prison bed... get in touch”

He’ll be beating them off with a stick I’m sure lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members