CA CA - Nicole Michelle Beck Disappeared From Palmdale Home - Body Found Along Highway - May/Jun 1991

Bryanne1980

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Let me start by saying thank you for letting me be a part of this group. My reason for being here is justice for my sister. She was kidnapped, murdered and forgotten about. It seems im the only person on this planet that prays for justice and answers. When she became missing there was no search party or breaking news .. This is all she got... ~
Body Identified as That of Missing Girl, 13
The body of a teen-age girl found in Acton has been identified as that of 13-year-old Nicole Michelle Beck, who disappeared from her Palmdale home last month, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said Wednesday.
Beck, whose body was found on Angeles Forest Highway near Aliso Canyon Road on June 8, was identified through dental records, Deputy Mary Landreth said. The cause of death had not been determined, but homicide is suspected, Landreth said.
Beck was last seen May 11 at 11:30 a.m. in the mobile home park where she lived. Beck had run away on three prior occasions but had always returned the next morning, Landreth said. When the teen-ager did not return on the morning of May 12, her family reported her missing, There are no suspects in her death, Landreth said.

And that was it.. EVERYONE simply forgot and moved on. I simply refuse too. PLEASE SHARE EVERYWHERE!

Attachments

• IMG_20190410_1.jpg
    IMG_20190410_1.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 21
Let me start by saying thank you for letting me be a part of this group. My reason for being here is justice for my sister. She was kidnapped, murdered and forgotten about. It seems im the only person on this planet that prays for justice and answers. When she became missing there was no search party or breaking news .. This is all she got... ~
The body of a teen-age girl found in Acton has been identified as that of 13-year-old Nicole Michelle Beck, who disappeared from her Palmdale home last month, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said Wednesday.
Beck, whose body was found on Angeles Forest Highway near Aliso Canyon Road on June 8, was identified through dental records, Deputy Mary Landreth said. The cause of death had not been determined, but homicide is suspected, Landreth said.
Beck was last seen May 11 at 11:30 a.m. in the mobile home park where she lived. Beck had run away on three prior occasions but had always returned the next morning, Landreth said. When the teen-ager did not return on the morning of May 12, her family reported her missing, There are no suspects in her death, Landreth said.

And that was it.. EVERYONE simply forgot and moved on. I simply refuse too. PLEASE SHARE EVERYWHERE!
Just adding a link in:

So sorry, did they find any evidence?

The body was found on Angeles Forest Hwy near Aliso Canyon Road almost 1 month later. The attached shows the topography in that area. There is nothing. Either it was an extremely lucky event that she was found or someone wanted her found but not near her last seen.....maybe divert attention from the area she lived?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190428-113013.jpg
    Screenshot_20190428-113013.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 16

Freedom of Information Act allows you to request copies of the case file, autopsy, 911 records, etc. For a closed case. Google the respective agencies directions for completing a request. They may have a fee for making copies, but many will email a scan copy to you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back