OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#46

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB, you forgot one, EJW:

04/16/2019 09:30 AM STATUS CONFERENCE DEERING, RANDY D

https://pikecountycpcourtcourt.org

This was discussed in court at his hearing April 4. JW said he won't attend the conference.
Why do you all think JW is not attending the Status Conference? I would think he would jump at any chance to get out of the jail for the day.
His attorneys must have a strategy.

In AW discover it mentions Lanent zprint Analysis in West Virginia, standards being tested. Only GW3, GW4 and JW 's standards are listed as being tested, not AW's. Do you think that's a clue that she was not out in a vehicle that night?
Maybe so...
At this time tho I really think all 4 were shooters, their distorted egos and all.

Why do you all think JW is not attending the Status Conference? I would think he would jump at any chance to get out of the jail for the day.

Defendants don't always go to status hearings. Especially if they have to transport them. Status conference is mostly for the major players to discuss things, set dates, etc... (attys/judge). At least here they don't.

Hopefully, when BW does go to trial his all female fan club will be front and center.

No other W has a fan club and this married guy that is alleged to have murdered 8 people with his own 2 sons has a female fan club. You can't even make this up. I guess being the son of an aging millionaire has its benefits.
Is BW, Billy?
I don't understand the reference to his female fan club. Who are they?

Maybe CRSR's will show his movements that day, if they have bearing on how the events played out? That other GPS with the the F-150 truck, was that red pickup a Ford truck? If not, did and of the R victims or accused W's drive a Ford truck?
Was the red truck that James M was driving a Ford F150? Because we already know the BCI put a GPS on that.
JMO

I did and it was horrible. Her parents likely felt some responsibility and guilt

I think in this case, the defense will embarrass and shame them jmo.
They seem like a strong family but that is too much of a burden to place on people.

However, the defense does have right to a fair trial. I hope they receive a fair trial but I also hope if the jury finds them guilty that they remember every insulting non-necessary defense bullying (and their giggles and laughter) to give them the DP.

I don't want the DP per se. I want them to sit in a small cell by themselves for 23 hours a day, no activities at all, no library, no jobs. I want them to have nothing. They will never regret what they did and I want their remaining time on earth to suck for them. That's the least they can do for 4 kids and the R's, M's and G's. The R, M and G FB pages that were public appeared to show so much love between them. I never for 1 second thought the W's had 'love' between them.
Well, for now, the fact that the R's and G's have family/friends on their side of court room...........the other side is slim pickings. After FW I don't think they will gain any either!

JMO, I think that the Wagners forged the adoption paperwork on or about April 6th, Jake and Billy probably threaten Hanna with the forged paperwork around that same day, a big fight broke out over the threat of forged documents, and at the end of the fight worlds where exchanged, the Rhodens told the Wagners that they where going to take Jake to court after Hanna had her baby for the forgery, the Wagners could stand for that so they started talking about when would be the best time to murder them, Hanna had the baby April 17th and had 3 day hospital stay, the Wagners decided to go ahead and kill all the Rhodens, the Wagners knew that they just couldn’t kill Hanna because the Rhodens would know who killed her, over the forged documents, and would come after their family so they put a plan together to kill the whole Rhoden family on April 22nd, they had already laid in the weeds watching for months trying to get something against Hanna so she would lose all rights to SW, the Wagners already knew all of the Rhodens routine and what time of night to strike, Jake Wagners is Love Crazy spoiled brat that wasn’t man enough to have Hanna and wasn’t going to let anyone else have her, he probably talked the rest of the Wagners into helping him, JMO, JMO

Just a nagging thought: something I have always wondered is if they killed KR because he was a threat (either through knowledge of the conflict or through access to cameras/potential showering), do you think they intended to kill KR2 too but she threw a wrench in their plans by taking the babysitting job? Or do you think because of her friendly status with JW that she was spared? I would think she would have had as much info as KR if not more since she was HR’s confidant and “godmother” to the girls. I would think leaving her behind would have been a tremendous threat. JMO

I don't want the DP per se. I want them to sit in a small cell by themselves for 23 hours a day, no activities at all, no library, no jobs. I want them to have nothing. They will never regret what they did and I want their remaining time on earth to suck for them. That's the least they can do for 4 kids and the R's, M's and G's. The R, M and G FB pages that were public appeared to show so much love between them. I never for 1 second thought the W's had 'love' between them.

For all of this to happen they would need to be sentenced to the DP and hang out on death row for years and years. Lifers have lots of amenities, jobs, and cell buddies after a while.

Look at the man butcheress Jodi Arias for starters. MOO

Betty,
Considering these trials will likely take years, I think there is a great possibility more articles will disappear due to media space storage and the links may no longer work. It will take a while to do, but I will work on getting as many original articles as possible from the local media outlets put into .pdfs. I will post them there once organized and complete.

And I can also help.
ETA: I have access to some ancestry sites where sometimes I am able to retrieve scanned media up to recent times. Not ALL but quite a lot. Won’t hurt to try.

Maybe so...
At this time tho I really think all 4 were shooters, their distorted egos and all.
Who would have stayed with little SW then? I can't believe they would bring her with them. And I don't see them potentially putting their all for one, one for all alibis in jeopardy by having someone else watch her, dropping her off somewhere or having someone come to the house on a night they planned to comitted 8 murders. Idk, Dewine did say bizarre so I guess anything is possible.

If you listen to the April 4 hearing, he apparently agreed with his attorneys that there's no reason for him to attend. IDK. Weird to me, but apparently it's common practice. Or, it is as your last sentence says. Hmmm. JMO

And I can also help.
ETA: I have access to some ancestry sites where sometimes I am able to retrieve scanned media up to recent times. Not ALL but quite a lot. Won’t hurt to try.

Great- I use newspapers.com through ancestry and am finding it actually is easier than expected. Click save or print, select save as pdf, then save it to your computer. For me it is retaining the cited media source and publish date so I don't have to add it.

Who would have stayed with little SW then? I can't believe they would bring her with them. And I don't see them potentially putting their all for one, one for all alibis in jeopardy by having someone else watch her, dropping her off somewhere or having someone come to the house on a night they planned to comitted 8 murders. Idk, Dewine did say bizarre so I guess anything is possible.

RN or FW. And as badly as I hate to say it, she may have been drugged. All JMO

Hey Betty we all know that a person is innocent until proven guilty, but all of us needs to remember that the Rhodens and little Hannah Gilley is not here to defended their self in a court of law and that is what gives us the right to make assessments of who we think could be guilty, the Victim had their rights taken away, and the Wagners have not did or said anything in court yet to convince me other wise, I am a tax payer in the state of Ohio and that gives me a right to voice my opinion of the Wagners, I’m having a really hard time thinking that little Chris begged for his life and in my mind I can see the killers laughing at him before they shot the kid. JMO
The cruelty that was shown CRJR by shooting that baby in the top of his head while he’s hiding just really got to me. I think about how they knew he was there and they went looking for him. That’s heartless

Idk but for some reason I’ve always thought maybe Rita watched them. She seemed the logical one since she was already deep in it. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk