Michael Jackson ~ new accuser files

The tabloids protected Michael as did most of the mainstream news. Other than him sleeping in a hyperbaric chamber, keeping a chimp for a pet or trying to buy the Elephant Man's bones they didn't print half of what they could have. I observed MJ for many years and through many different mediums. Did I ever see MJ molest anyone? Of course not! I never saw my relative molest anyone either. But I believed his victims and I believe Michael's.

The tabloids protected Michael as did most of the mainstream news. Other than him sleeping in a hyperbaric chamber, keeping a chimp for a pet or trying to buy the Elephant Man's bones they didn't print half of what they could have. I observed MJ for many years and through many different mediums. Did I ever see MJ molest anyone? Of course not! I never saw my relative molest anyone either. But I believed his victims and I believe Michael's.

The tabloids protected him!?!? Whaaaa

We grew up in different universes apparently.

You'd be surprised what the tabloids don't print. While dirt sells, they have purposefully protected many celebrities. It depends on the relationship of the rag with the particular celebrity and what money gets passed along.

You'd be surprised what the tabloids don't print. While dirt sells, they have purposefully protected many celebrities. It depends on the relationship of the rag with the particular celebrity and what money gets passed along.

Michael Jackson was not protected by the tabloids. That statement is demonstrably false.

And I've answered your question as to what convinced me. What would convince you?

So far the main arguments for claims of MJ being a pedophile is “everybody knew” or “I just can tell a pedophile when I see one”

I think if anyone actually took the time to actually inform themselves, they would have a completely different outlook.

This just goes to show the effects of long term tabloid influence.

The idea of MJ being a pedophile is the same now as it was back in the day... urban myth

And I've answered your question as to what convinced me. What would convince you?

1. Accusers whose stories don’t fall apart under the slightest bit of scrutiny
2. Accusers who don’t come from a family with a history of greedy opportunistic ventures
3. Accusers whose stories don’t change again and again and again to match up with what is presented as documented fact.

So far the main arguments for claims of MJ being a pedophile is “everybody knew” or “I just can tell a pedophile when I see one”

I think if anyone actually took the time to actually inform themselves, they would have a completely different outlook.

The idea of MJ being a pedophile is the same now as it was back in the day... urban myth
The Bashir interview convinced me, that's way before the LN documentary. No one can convince another person who's described MJ as the greatest human being who ever lived and then say, they were never a big fan, it's over before it began. Describing paedophile documented grooming behaviour as anecdotal is already troubling.

I took my daughter and her friend to MJ's HIStory concert in Brisbane in 1996, she was a fan and I liked a few of his songs too. I'm not clouded by hysteria like his die hard fans who I think, hold on to the freak aspect because they feel like outsiders too! I understand that kind of worship is hard to break!

But that Bashir interview, all the accusations that kept on coming, and he'd pay to make them disappear, and he still persisted in having boys over to his house shows some kind of craving or addiction he couldn't control.

The footage of MJ shopping for jewellery with a little boy (James Safechuck), I mean, not even little boys do this with other boys, so his claim of missing out on his boyhood and wanting boy type activities is really crafty.

No. Those are not the main arguments. It's a variety of evidence. I have repeatedly posted it. You have chosen to ignore all the evidence.

The Bashir interview convinced me, that's way before the LN documentary. No one can convince another person who's described MJ as the greatest human being who ever lived and then say, they were never a big fan, it's over before it began. Describing paedophile documented grooming behaviour as anecdotal is already troubling.

I took my daughter and her friend to MJ's HIStory concert in Brisbane in 1996, she was a fan and I liked a few of his songs too. I'm not clouded by hysteria like his die hard fans who I think, hold on to the freak aspect because they feel like outsiders too! I understand that kind of worship is hard to break!

But that Bashir interview, all the accusations that kept on coming, and he'd pay to make them disappear, and he still persisted in having boys over to his house shows some kind of craving or addiction he couldn't control.

The footage of MJ shopping for jewellery with a little boy (James Safechuck), I mean, not even little boys do this with other boys, so his claim of missing out on his boyhood and wanting boy type activities is really crafty.

Of course. Little boys don't sit on each other's laps or snuggle with each other at ages 10-15 either. They don't hold hands with one another and they don't stroll slowly with each with their hands around each other's waists.

They also don't pose in photos with their arms draped around each other's necks or sitting on each other with serious and seductive faces.

They also don't tend to collect photos of naked little boys.

Hi CoolJ,

You had said above “The idea of MJ being a pedophile is the same now as it was back in the day... urban myth”.

I’m curious as to if you’ve watched the documentary?

So true. I remember when a very famous actress' father was suggested to be a paedo after his "suspicious death" - there was nothing on the internet within one day - it all disappeared - despite a plethora of info in the first 24 hours. A lot of power even with the WWW!

You say “dating” as though it is some sort of established fact. Was he “dating” Elizabeth Taylor as well?

This is just your assumption based on what you saw on TV. Just more of your own anecdotes. None of this is based on any sort of actual fact. You are making a grand assumption.

He didn't sleep in the same bed with ET, night after night after night or show her *advertiser censored*. Both of which are established facts that he did with little boys, from testimony or admissions by Jackson and/or his defenders.

1. Accusers whose stories don’t fall apart under the slightest bit of scrutiny
2. Accusers who don’t come from a family with a history of greedy opportunistic ventures
3. Accusers whose stories don’t change again and again and again to match up with what is presented as documented fact.

Read post #310, the train station was at Neverland like James said.

So children of greedy star struck parents can't be abused because ....? Logic says they'd allow their sons to sleep over, MJ chose beautiful boys who had these parents, he had them eating out of the palm of his hands.

No one else was in the bedroom except for MJ and the chosen boy, most under the age of 11. It's mystifying how those who weren't in the room, can say nothing sexual occurred. MJ didn't expose himself, he didn't fondle or kiss or cuddle them? So sure of it? A man in his thirties sharing a bed with a little boy, night after night, replaced by a younger boy, rinse and repeat.

They're not 'stories', these men recounted the experience they had with MJ, if one doesn't believe them, ok, but to discount paedophilia grooming techniques, and regurgitating opinions as 'facts' taken from MJ fan sites loses credibility for one's cry of foul.

What do you think - that he would just open his bedroom door fully for all to have a look? Parents, staff, tabloids, family? (although his mother saw the checks he wrote). Paedophiles are sneaky by nature. That's how they operate so successfully. If you think he was just a 'little' boy - just remember he was a grown man, sleeping with little boys. How can you explain that, when at least 5 boys admit what was going on --- how many victims do you need to come forward? If there's another 5, will you then be satisfied? Or never? That attitude just perpetuates and condones sex crimes against children IMO

What do you think - that he would just open his bedroom door fully for all to have a look? Parents, staff, tabloids, family? (although his mother saw the checks he wrote). Paedophiles are sneaky by nature. That's how they operate so successfully. If you think he was just a 'little' boy - just remember he was a grown man, sleeping with little boys. How can you explain that, when at least 5 boys admit what was going on --- how many victims do you need to come forward? If there's another 5, will you then be satisfied? Or never? That attitude just perpetuates and condones sex crimes against children IMO
It sets back boys and young men coming forward, they're called liars, told to suck it up, just forget about it! :(

It sets back boys and young men coming forward, they're called liars, told to suck it up, just forget about it! :(
Absolutely & it's horrendous ! We need our young boys & men to feel fully able to come forward without bias or judgement - & with the full respect, dignity & positivity they deserve. It's definitely beyond time... !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back