AL AL - J.B. Beasley, 17, & Tracie Hawlett, 17, Ozark, 31 July 1999 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even CM and his lawyer can't get their stories together.
CM - I don't know them, never seen them
Lawyer - yes CM knew them and the DNA can be explained easily

Makes it very difficult to think he's "just a patsy"

The man is innocent and it is a disgrace as an honest American he is accused of crimes based on a process Paul Holes adopted because he wanted to solve the Golden State Killer case and he got that one wrong in my opinion.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Considering Moore is the chief genetic genealogist with Parabon NanoLab, I highly highly doubt she had anything to do with the identification process. Look at all jobs, the higher you go the less grunt work you have to do. And yes to us this is high profile murders but to the rest of the country it's just murders of two girls in a small South Alabama city. If it was a Bundy, I-5 killer, BTK, Dalmer even OJ type case then yeah I could see her more involved but with this not so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
The man is innocent and it is a disgrace as an honest American he is accused of crimes based on a process Paul Holes adopted because he wanted to solve the Golden State Killer case and he got that one wrong in my opinion.

How do you know he is 100% innocent? Are you privy to evidence that hasn't been made public?

Considering Moore is the chief genetic genealogist with Parabon NanoLab, I highly highly doubt she had anything to do with the identification process. Look at all jobs, the higher you go the less grunt work you have to do. And yes to us this is high profile murders but to the rest of the country it's just murders of two girls in a small South Alabama city. If it was a Bundy, I-5 killer, BTK, Dalmer even OJ type case then yeah I could see her more involved but with this not so much.

Good points but I believe this man is innocent l.

How do you know he is 100% innocent? Are you privy to evidence that hasn't been made public?

I know the Golden State Killer is Ralph Jackson so I am assuming if this case was based on aspiration from this case they also have the wrong suspect.

I know the Golden State Killer is Ralph Jackson so I am assuming if this case was based on aspiration from this case they also have the wrong suspect.

While I respect your opinion that CM is innocent(according to the law he is innocent as of now), I don't think you understand how this genealogy testing works. They aren't matching anything to the crime scene. They are looking for a potential suspect. They then get that suspects actual DNA and match it to the crime scene.

If Ralph Jackson is the GSK why didn't his DNA match anything ever found at the crime scenes?

While I respect your opinion that CM is innocent(according to the law he is innocent as of now), I don't think you understand how this genealogy testing works. They aren't matching anything to the crime scene. They are looking for a potential suspect. They then get that suspects actual DNA and match it to the crime scene.

If Ralph Jackson is the GSK why didn't his DNA match anything ever found at the crime scenes?

His DNA has been found at crime scenes you will have to ask the FBi that questionm

His DNA has been found at crime scenes you will have to ask the FBi that questionm

I do not know is Jackson committed this Alabama case but I would trust anything in the misidentification in the Golden State Killer case so could luck to this man and his family who LE are also trying to deprive of his life

56 times?? I saw where he was arrested a couple of times and never saw where he was disbarred..Where did you see this?? I have wondered this whole time how he still has a license to practice law!!!

Shark is talking about two different people. But yes, the lawyer was disbarred and reinstated. That is a rare event. I am surprised. But it is irrelevant to me. He is not the person on trial. I don’t care if he retains Roy Moore and Michael Avenatti as additional counsel.

The 56 times refers to the purported community activist. I have not looked into him. Never heard of him before. Just keeping my nose to the facts and the analysis of possibilities regarding the case.

As an additional note there will be a lot of “high fives” and “we got ‘ems” if the Grand Jury indicts him in June. That will be a minor event when we look back at this a year or two from now. An indictment is just a verification of the charges and probable cause. It will be a while before when know The whole story.

Quo Vadis

Last edited:
Shark is talking about two different people. But yes, the lawyer was disbarred and reinstated. That is a rare event. I am surprised. But it is irrelevant to me. He is not the person on trial

The 56 times refers to the purported community activist. I have not looked into him. Never heard of him before. Just keeping my nose to the facts and the analysis of possibilities regarding the case.

Quo Vadis[/QUOTE

I agree! The only thing interesting to me in the video was the court date. The activist (or whatever he is) really said a lot to end up saying nothing at all in my book.

The evidence (as far of as the semen and DNA) wasn't kept in ozark it stayed at the state lab where it was found to preserve the chain and evidence itself.

As far a the forensic file... I believe they left parts out, just like the semen in the vaginal swab, to preserve the case. We already know and it's been proven that the LE agencies have prevented the public access to a lot of the evidence found. Not only that but some rape victims don't always have trauma that show significant signs rape, some fight back others go with it to get it over with to try and survive it's one of those you have know idea what you are going to do until you are in that situation. For all we know (if the trauma evidence wasn't one of the things that was held out of public view) he could have locked Traci alive in the trunk in the beginning to leverage control over JB, the do what I want or I'll kill your friend and then you. JB could have realized that no matter what the rape was going to happen do the next thing you would try to to is just survive the night, together JB and Traci
Exactly!

How do you know the golden state killer? Im sure the police would be interested in your evidence.....So because of one case you believe it must be the same in all cases... that's very ignorant

56 times?? I saw where he was arrested a couple of times and never saw where he was disbarred..Where did you see this?? I have wondered this whole time how he still has a license to practice law!!!

It was posted here in the last 6 maybe 7 pages

Posts making accusations of racial bias in this case have been removed, along with responses. Do not introduce racial discussion in a case unless/until there is MSM to substantiate such an accusation.

Thanks.

There is no forensics test that can determine if a victim was raped.

No specific test sure, but bruising, scratches, bite mark's, small or large lacerations, etc plus semen for DNA sampling would point and suggest rape and struggle. So minus everything aside from the DNA only suggests a sexual act was performed. The aforementioned physical evidence wouldn't have to be directly in the groin area to reasonable conclude.

Last edited:
The evidence (as far of as the semen and DNA) wasn't kept in ozark it stayed at the state lab where it was found to preserve the chain and evidence itself.

Correct, of course, maybe I should have clarified my post? That's why I put "excessive evidence" being I have no clue of the contents Chirf Walker referred when he was asked, as there would be no reason to send back anything collected from the vaginal area.

As far a the forensic file... I believe they left parts out, just like the semen in the vaginal swab, to preserve the case. We already know and it's been proven that the LE agencies have prevented the public access to a lot of the evidence found. Not only that but some rape victims don't always have trauma that show significant signs rape, some fight back others go with it to get it over with to try and survive it's one of those you have know idea what you are going to do until you are in that situation. For all we know (if the trauma evidence wasn't one of the things that was held out of public view) he could have locked Traci alive in the trunk in the beginning to leverage control over JB, the do what I want or I'll kill your friend and then you. JB could have realized that no matter what the rape was going to happen do the next thing you would try to to is just survive the night, together JB and Traci

Correct, maybe my posts lacked the details as yours when I've stated that the act could have occurred minus any traumatic evidence. She would have hoped to survive and may have thought being a willingly participant-- thinking that would be enough for the killer.

I dont believe they would have omitted mentioning evidence consistent with a traumatic rape event or struggling during said event being they discussed finding semen in various spots, omitting that would make no sense and the swabs that were tested resulted a few months after likely due to the time it takes to test them....(test for accuracy)

So I agree with the things you mentioned here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member