Found Deceased TX - Kimberly Flint, 57, Laneville, 26 Sept 2018

In my opinion, none of the info makes sense given her known reluctance, based on MSM articles and family, to leave her home. I think the car accident was staged, whether by a stranger or someone known to her.

In my opinion, none of the info makes sense given her known reluctance, based on MSM articles and family, to leave her home. I think the car accident was staged, whether by a stranger or someone known to her.
My opinion since day one.I asked the dude a few questions and I guess i broke a rule of attacking a victim as he tries to avoid me.I can't share much here.

There's been nothing at all on MSM and I've checked traffic and arrest records with anything associated with her name since she went missing - NOTHING. (Love your screen name by the way).
yes there should be some update of some kind.At least let us know if you are investigating it.

"We located her vehicle that was involved in a wreck, one vehicle wreck on a bridge," Sheriff Price explained.

He also mentioned they didn't start working it as a missing persons case until hours later, because wrecks along that road are DPS territory. It became a missing persons case once her family called it in.

Sheriff Price explains his deputies and others have searched hundreds of acres multiple times trying to find even the slightest hint of where Kim went or what happened to her.

"She was just wasn't there," Kim's son, James Flint said. "My mom is somewhere, something happened to her."

"That area down there where she came up missing has been searched probably 20 times or more with everything from horseback to drones, helicopters to multiple sets of dogs," Sheriff Price explained. "Track dogs bloodhounds, cadaver dogs, just every kind of a track dog that you can think of in that whole area has been covered multiple times. Never came up with any anything."

Due to not being able to discover anything in the woods surrounding the roadway, they believe she was picked up by someone.

A witness believes he saw her speaking with someone in a white pickup truck.

"If she got to ride with that guy in a truck, whether it was a Good Samaritan just giving her a ride to a different location, or whether it was somebody that picked her up and took her off," Sheriff Price said. "We don't know."

The sheriff's office is hoping the driver of that truck will come forward with more information.
WITHOUT A TRACE: Dozens of East Texans missing with no evidence left behind

I think of Kimberly often and believe she would have been found if she had just wandered away from the accident scene. Thus, I now believe she is missing as a result of foul play. Does anyone know if her home was treated and processed like a "crime scene"?

Reactions: Dre
I think of Kimberly often and believe she would have been found if she had just wandered away from the accident scene. Thus, I now believe she is missing as a result of foul play. Does anyone know if her home was treated and processed like a "crime scene"?
I followed the case really close at the beginning and I don't recall such an investigation of the home taking place.Law enforcement searched around the house.

I wonder if this “witness” is involved in her disappearance. Funny that the vehicle they were searching for still hasn’t surfaced and ZERO new information!

I wonder if this “witness” is involved in her disappearance. Funny that the vehicle they were searching for still hasn’t surfaced and ZERO new information!
I don't know but his name and the fact that he seen her vehicle and the white truck was known the same day as the police used that sighting saying she was seen at the crash.I have no idea why they waited to mention it in the media when it was already all over social media.

I think the son's route the two months before would be a good place to look and see if dad actually talked to her from work on his cellphone daily.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back