Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the police trace and check all mobile use around the time and in the area Leah was in that morning?

If this is LeAh and she has a second phone, it would make “gone off with freewill or someone she knows” more likely? Wouldn’t it?

Yes, though it sounds like she might have been upset / angry with whoever she used that phone to contact. I'm guessing a secret boyfriend that perhaps her family didn't know about, or perhaps they did. I bet his don't, though, hence the secret phone.

If it is her then it could be she was in contact with a married man.

Or someone from a different religion or colour, I have a friend who was secretly dating a black man because her parents would have hit the roof if they found out, I also work with a woman who had a 3 year secret affair with a muslim her family she said would have disowned her if they found out, not that i am implying Leah’s parents are racist

Interesting that they're specifically appealing for information up to 11:15 - 35 minutes after this woman is last seen by witnesses.

If they do think this might be her and they see, for example, this woman meeting up with someone or getting into a car at this time, it would explain a lot of questions people have had about the public investigation so far.

Or someone from a different religion or colour, I have a friend who was secretly dating a black man because her parents would have hit the roof if they found out, I also work with a woman who had a 3 year secret affair with a muslim her family she said would have disowned her if they found out, not that i am implying Leah’s parents are racist
I know what you mean that there may be race/religious problems. Both families may not like it - hence a second phone?

Interesting that they're specifically appealing for information up to 11:15 - 35 minutes after this woman is last seen by witnesses.

If they do think this might be her and they see, for example, this woman meeting up with someone or getting into a car at this time, it would explain a lot of questions people have had about the public investigation so far.
Maybe long enough for someone to get out of area on foot? So if she was seen in immediate area?

I think that if Leah was having a secret affair,her close friends would have been told about it.

We really have not heard anything IIRC about girl/boy friends. Would Leah be able to confide in anyone else? For that matter, wouldn't a 'relationship' be more obvious to friends and family? That whole 'being in love' that gets reflected in mannerisms? Or was she able to control/hide those emotions? Perhaps from her training? So many ?? IMHO

Or what about someone from work?

Or what about all three?!

I don’t think anyone from work will be responsible for her disappearance, given the timescales involved any colleague would be late for work/not turn up for work at all/turn up for work with possible bruises or scratches, it would be very easy for her work to see who fits any of those criteria for the day Leah went missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member