OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why pee in the water? So weird! Why not a tree or just anywhere?
In Canada too...accidents...men seem more likely to take off on foot in the middle of the night from a gathering, etc. to head home or to a friends or home.
But definitely not suggesting Tyler just took off on foot with any particular destination in mind...he clearly did not know the area very well.

They just keep saying that the friend is a good guy and that he had nothing to do with the disappearance.

Not sure if you’re answering Frupstny post or not, but I haven’t seen his family say anything, only his wife and her relatives. Would like someone to point me to where his family said something, in case I missed it.

One other thing I thought about is why was Tyler not wearing a coat. Were non of them wearing a coat? It was very cold, you don't leave your coat in the hotel when you go out and it is near freezing.
Coats are a PITA in a bar. You either don’t bring one in, end up wearing it all the time, or pay for a coat-check if they offer one. If I were Ubering from a hotel to a bar and back I might not take a coat either

It's been said that the friend lives only 10 minutes away from the hotel. Maybe Tyler was attempting to walk to the friend's house, to either rekindle the fight or to make amends. Has anyone searched the route between the hotel and the friend's house?
Good point!! Haven’t seen anything else about the friend. But the maybe heading to friends is a great theory.

To me, it sounds like he is somewhere, doing something. " Be there soon". "Sorry for taking so long." I understand these are her words, not his. Neither statement sounds like he was lost nor walking. I asked my husband- he agrees.
sorry- attachment didn't come through.

This timeline sounds like he was " doing" something for awhile too.
Young father Tyler Davis missing from Ohio shopping complex since February
“I was kind of confused, like, ‘What’s going on?’” she said. “Then Tyler called me around 3:30 a.m. and said he would be right back [to the hotel].”

A few minutes later, the couple’s friend returned to the hotel. Tyler was not with him.

“He said Tyler would be right back, too. But I kept trying to call Tyler and he wouldn’t answer,” Brittany said. Brittany added that their friend had seen Tyler on the walk, but she was unclear why, or at what point, they had separated.

Around 4:10 a.m., about one hour after Tyler had left for the walk, Brittany’s phone rang. It was Tyler.

When I Google confusion and agitation, I find several red flags. Besides drugs and alcohol, low blood sugar, a TIA/stroke combined with stress, lack of sleep, no coat while it's freezing he should never have been out there by himself.

But where is he if something health related happened to him.
Only thing I can think of besides foul play is that he crawled into something.
I wonder if he got into a dumpster to sleep or get out of the cold.

To me, it sounds like he is somewhere, doing something. " Be there soon". "Sorry for taking so long." I understand these are her words, not his. Neither statement sounds like he was lost nor walking. I asked my husband- he agrees.
sorry- attachment didn't come through.

This timeline sounds like he was " doing" something for awhile too.
Young father Tyler Davis missing from Ohio shopping complex since February
“I was kind of confused, like, ‘What’s going on?’” she said. “Then Tyler called me around 3:30 a.m. and said he would be right back [to the hotel].”

A few minutes later, the couple’s friend returned to the hotel. Tyler was not with him.

“He said Tyler would be right back, too. But I kept trying to call Tyler and he wouldn’t answer,” Brittany said. Brittany added that their friend had seen Tyler on the walk, but she was unclear why, or at what point, they had separated.

Around 4:10 a.m., about one hour after Tyler had left for the walk, Brittany’s phone rang. It was Tyler.

BBM - This has always stood out to me also and I meant to mention it in previous posts, but got sidetracked. Why wouldn't he say "I'm lost and trying to find my way back" or "I'm still too po'd and don't want to come back yet" versus "Sorry for taking so long". Sorry for taking so long doing WHAT? It could be her interpretation as you said, but the words have always stood out strange to me.

I really feel like there is a chunk of the story missing IMO. It may be nothing horrible, but I think it would help to know. Was he possibly scoring weed? If yes, then that would be HUGE on what happened to him and why the friend went back inside. I don't know, I just feel like friend knew more of what was going on versus Tyler just being angry and going for a walk. But again, first story was Tyler and friend had a fight. Did they or didn't they???

I still don't rule out someone slipped something in his drink. Maybe it was intended for his wife and he drank it instead. Wife says Tyler gets angry when woken up and that's why she woke the friend first. Ok, I've seen people that drink either be lovers, or haters. I can see him being tired, drunk and angry. If he is that way normally, then does he always walk off to chill out? Or does he just go to another room and pass out. What is his NORMAL behavior for him?

It was said on the FB page he did not hit his head, then that comment was deleted, Why? It still hasn't been answered that I've seen.
They have said the phone pinged by Costco but the map pointing to the Labs has never been mentioned, Why?
They won't say where Tyler was last seen by friend, Why? Only that Tyler could see the hotel from the "woods".
Why is it important to mention Tyler thought two trees could be woods? Why wouldn't he say "I'm standing by some trees, I'll be there soon". Why WOODS?

My gut feeling is there was something more and Tyler was meeting someone and the friend knew it. Whether the wife knew or not, I don't know. Did the friend go back to the hotel to try to keep the wife at bay until Tyler could get back? Then things ended up going wrong?

I don't know how I feel about the friend being so quiet. We who follow WS know how once in the public, you are ripped tooth and nail, so I can't say I would want to be. But for me, knowing questions like these above CAN be answered, I couldn't just be quiet about it. If you are able to make a "public" statement with so many details, can you not answer ones like these? If PD has told you to be quiet, then why make a statement at all? I don't really understand how all of that works.

To me, it sounds like he is somewhere, doing something. " Be there soon". "Sorry for taking so long."

Of course.

Brittney(B), Tyler(T), and Friend (F) are partying at the Dollhouse.

For T & F this includes drugs, B is unaware of the drug use.

Bar closes, arrangement is made by T &/or F for more drugs and agree to meet at location - outside, near the Hilton.

Uber picks up all 3, shortly - T & F pass out/fall asleep.

Uber arrives at Hilton. T is disoriented, thinks he has missed his opportunity to complete drug transaction, agitated, he stumbles exiting the car, and sets off to meet his drug connection.

F knows exactly what is going on. B enters Hotel to charge her phone & go potty. F stays at the hotel to make sure B does not try to follow T and discover illicit transaction.

Taking too long, F convinces B to stay put - He'll go after T.

F walks to meeting place - T is still waiting - T convinces F to return to Hotel and keep B there.

F returns - assures B that T will be along shortly.

Time passes - T calls to reassure B that He'll be there in minutes.

T butt-dials B, and phone dies.

More time passes...

F knows something has gone terribly wrong, announces that he's returning home, and leaves.

Possible result of transaction: Foul Play or overdose. Either Drug connection abducts or kills T,

or F discovers his now-deceased friend, panics and makes off with the body.

BBM - This has always stood out to me also and I meant to mention it in previous posts, but got sidetracked. Why wouldn't he say "I'm lost and trying to find my way back" or "I'm still too po'd and don't want to come back yet" versus "Sorry for taking so long". Sorry for taking so long doing WHAT? It could be her interpretation as you said, but the words have always stood out strange to me.

I really feel like there is a chunk of the story missing IMO. It may be nothing horrible, but I think it would help to know. Was he possibly scoring weed? If yes, then that would be HUGE on what happened to him and why the friend went back inside. I don't know, I just feel like friend knew more of what was going on versus Tyler just being angry and going for a walk. But again, first story was Tyler and friend had a fight. Did they or didn't they???

I still don't rule out someone slipped something in his drink. Maybe it was intended for his wife and he drank it instead. Wife says Tyler gets angry when woken up and that's why she woke the friend first. Ok, I've seen people that drink either be lovers, or haters. I can see him being tired, drunk and angry. If he is that way normally, then does he always walk off to chill out? Or does he just go to another room and pass out. What is his NORMAL behavior for him?

It was said on the FB page he did not hit his head, then that comment was deleted, Why? It still hasn't been answered that I've seen.
They have said the phone pinged by Costco but the map pointing to the Labs has never been mentioned, Why?
They won't say where Tyler was last seen by friend, Why? Only that Tyler could see the hotel from the "woods".
Why is it important to mention Tyler thought two trees could be woods? Why wouldn't he say "I'm standing by some trees, I'll be there soon". Why WOODS?

My gut feeling is there was something more and Tyler was meeting someone and the friend knew it. Whether the wife knew or not, I don't know. Did the friend go back to the hotel to try to keep the wife at bay until Tyler could get back? Then things ended up going wrong?

I don't know how I feel about the friend being so quiet. We who follow WS know how once in the public, you are ripped tooth and nail, so I can't say I would want to be. But for me, knowing questions like these above CAN be answered, I couldn't just be quiet about it. If you are able to make a "public" statement with so many details, can you not answer ones like these? If PD has told you to be quiet, then why make a statement at all? I don't really understand how all of that works.
Very good post And I hadn’t thought about the idea that he may have been doing something, But that makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998