OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#46

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an excellent take though. I hate to say this and I hope it's not offensive but watching her interviews I just feel she's cold and manipulating. I want to use the word evil, I've never met personally so that may be unfair. Every now and then she gets this look that is bone chilling, so I guess that's why I think of her being dominating. BW gives me the "aw shucks" impression but that could be (as someone on here has said) a complete act. How people present themselves is not always the true story. My initial impressions of him were that he would not be able to plan and implement something as complex as this.

My feeling is that she is very rigid. OP on here mentioned, and I'm loosely quoting, that FW didn't seem to be a cuddly grandma. I do not get that feeling from her either. Not. At. All.

At this stage, I don't think that she had a part in the murders (she may have figured it out at some point, afterwards). If she, or RN, were in any way accomplices, I think they'd have charged them with complicity. Should it come out down the pike that either of them did know beforehand, and assisted in making the murders happen, I think they'll charge them. I just don't think they have that right now.

BBM
That's my impression of G3. Well, for the most part, the entire W4 family, but even a blind hog can figure out how to find an acorn sometimes, I guess.

Yes, you "hit the nail on the head." The wife deferred to the husband in the sense of supporting 100% the husband's business/career/job. But the wife was number one in charge of the kids and family life. The husband actually deferred to his wife in this way. Hey, I like the psychology of things. It's very interesting. What drives people to do the evil that they do? Mind Hunter.

BBM

Same. I like to watch Mind Hunter too when I get the chance. I like to look at all the angles and dynamics. We'll not find anything out for sure til the trials, so I just puzzle over different scenarios and such til that happens.

They were hauling them at one time. I believe they have hauled to that big yards in TX... I think, think, some of the evidence came from TX. Don't hold me to that though.

They bred them for a while as well. I found something about a year ago that I thought referenced Billy on the cattle side. I didn't save it and can't remember for sure so will have to try and find it...

When we started our mini project in the early 90’s we found leads on three mini herds and tried to track them down. It turned out to be the same herd. It started in the early 1980’s by Fredericka Wagner at her Flying W Farm,Piketown,Ohio.

Tracking Down the Elusive Mini Highland Bull | Miniature Highland Cattle

AKCA - Animals Search Results

Last edited:
They truly are. I have shown them to others who, like me, appreciate a good horse, and they said the same as you, Stunning! To risk all of that, does not make sense to me at all. Have a hard time wrapping my mind around it.

Edit: I have not seen, in any of their vids, the two boys working with, or riding, any of the horses. It's usually RW. RAW got bit by the horse bug but it seems that G3 did not. Just an observation.

rsd I agree, until I was directed to the Flying W page I had no idea they were actually those horses, maybe they should have payed a little more attention to the horses after all. It's a shame

They bred them for a while as well. I found something about a year ago that I thought referenced Billy on the cattle side. I didn't save it and can't remember for sure so will have to try and find it...

When we started our mini project in the early 90’s we found leads on three mini herds and tried to track them down. It turned out to be the same herd. It started in the early 1980’s by Fredericka Wagner at her Flying W Farm,Piketown,Ohio.

Tracking Down the Elusive Mini Highland Bull | Miniature Highland Cattle

AKCA - Animals Search Results

I'd not run across the cattle. This is like a giant onion with never ending layers!

I'd not seen where G3, nor the boys, ever got into the horsey set world, though, like their immediate relatives. I found it interesting, as working with, and riding, horses can be very calming and therapeutic. Seems their family branch might have benefited from the sport. j.s. o_O

I'd not run across the cattle. This is like a giant onion with never ending layers!

I'd not seen where G3, nor the boys, ever got into the horsey set world, though, like their immediate relatives. I found it interesting, as working with, and riding, horses can be very calming and therapeutic. Seems their family branch might have benefited from the sport. j.s. o_O

Shall we add Chinchillas? Lol
Seriously..yep that too
I don't know that they bred them but they ran ads looking for them.

Seriously..yep that too

I believe you! Those little buggers go for around 100-$150 each around here, depending upon the type. Yes, there are Chinchilla standards. They all just look cute and furry to me. I'd not know the difference. :p

I asked my favorite attorney about this.

It is the Judge that determines the date of the trials. I'm guessing the Judge will also determine the order of the trials. Indirectly, I think the defense attorneys would also have some influence. No Judge would want to risk a mistrial by forcing the trial before each of the the defense attorneys are ready.

I think having the first trial of the W4 would be the riskiest for all. If the 1st trial exonerates the defendant, it would probably be even better for those in the following trials. The following attorney's can study which defense and witnesses were the most effective. The 1st trial will also give everyone a gauge of how strong the State's case is.

If the 1st trial doesn't go well for the defense, the following attorney's will learn from the 1st trial and try not to make the same mistakes. It would also give the other three defendants a chance to confess and try to escape the DP once they sense how strong the State's case might be.

And then there will be the appeals.....

BBM. Does the Prosecution have any influence, like does the judge discuss the order with the judge before it’s decided? I would think that might effect the strategy of the prosecution and possibly produce spoilers for future trials. Idk, jmo.

It's an excellent take though. I hate to say this and I hope it's not offensive but watching her interviews I just feel she's cold and manipulating. I want to use the word evil, I've never met personally so that may be unfair. Every now and then she gets this look that is bone chilling, so I guess that's why I think of her being dominating. BW gives me the "aw shucks" impression but that could be (as someone on here has said) a complete act. How people present themselves is not always the true story. My initial impressions of him were that he would not be able to plan and implement something as complex as this.
BW looks all shucks until you look at his white supremacist tattoos. IMO

BBM......

No it's not offensive. I think I speak for the majority.

And that is what Billy wanted people to think.......ie.....his attorney with the 7th grade education statement.

His nonchalant attitude to 3 counts of stolen property and a gun charge. "Can I just pay a fine he says".

Mommy daddy to the rescue. Well not now.....
I think he's as dangerous as they come. JMO

Seriously..yep that too
I wonder if I might have been some places where Bob and Fred may have been, also. I used to go to exotic animal swap meets and auctions where the Miniature Horses, Highland Cattle, and most any unusual animals were sold. Lions, tigers, bears, wolves, monkeys, Emu, ostrich, potbelly pigs, hedge hogs, and many other critters are sold at these...

I can assume that the dogs were probably let out to go potty before they went to bed each night. So it could work.
That's why I love the chihuahuas and min pin's. You could give those little dogs a treat every day at the same time for ten years and they would still bark when you come around. Lol. Those two breeds are loyal to one person only and although they will accept a treat from you it does not mean they are your friend. They still bark, sometimes as soon as they eat your treat.

JMO

Who’s house where George the 4ths ex in-laws interview in for the the TV show? One lady was in her maids uniform. JMO

Do we have to use only initials on WS? I think i got it but I'd have to flip to page 1 to be sure.
You're saying that possibly Billy (who is G3) and JW went to CRSR's place and to Gary's place. And AW and GW4 went to FR's place and HR's place.
Is that the 4 crime scenes? Sorry. Life in general is preventing me from keeping up. :)
I use the first names of the victims and suspects. I use initials for anyone else mentioned. It's a lot easier that way and makes it clear who you are talking about.

JMO

I asked the Moderators about discussing names in discovery and was informed names that have been in the media are Ok. So I'm going to offer this one. Know I do it respectfully, I realize he is now deceased, and I'm guessing his part of the discovery may be because they were all close friends.

"Burns came home from a job in Pennsylvania when he heard the news about the death of his friends in the Rhoden family to make sure his family was safe. Chad went to school and was friends with members of the family."

I think this guy was a close family friend and was aware of whatever struggles there may have been between the W's and R's. A couple months after JW and HR split he mentioned on her social media to "kick it in the butt, because things are looking up for you now."

I share it with an opinion that something was going on and even family friends were seeing it.

Statement above is in the image caption of this article.
Town of Piketon comes together in tragedy that took eight of its own
BBM

He is so young. How did he die?

Cops arrest the 76 year old granny cause she bought 2 kevlar vests and cops ask where she got them. She said Amazon but that was a BIG FAT LIE whoo Whooo it was Ebay, Gotcha ! Gimme a break, im sorry but I think if the rest of the evidence is kin to this type Columbo style work then all of the charged should walk. And every one of us should fear LE when they get into this mentality where they make an arrest for something so silly. Did I mention the vest was bought 15 days AFTER the murders, imagine that...Sorry for the attitude but I have seen so many innocent folks railroaded when i was working I just have an opinion of some LE and it ain't good lol

A matriarch's fight: Fredericka Wagner denies charges, allegations in Pike County mass murder

Cops arrest the 76 year old granny cause she bought 2 kevlar vests and cops ask where she got them. She said Amazon but that was a BIG FAT LIE whoo Whooo it was Ebay, Gotcha ! Gimme a break, im sorry but I think if the rest of the evidence is kin to this type Columbo style work then all of the charged should walk. And every one of us should fear LE when they get into this mentality where they make an arrest for something so silly. Did I mention the vest was bought 15 days AFTER the murders, imagine that...Sorry for the attitude but I have seen so many innocent folks railroaded when i was working I just have an opinion of some LE and it ain't good lol

A matriarch's fight: Fredericka Wagner denies charges, allegations in Pike County mass murder

BBM

There is a ton of evidence, and Fred's case has enough evidence to be brought to trial.
It's not so simple, it's not a 2 hour "Columbo episode".

Exhibit 1 Wagner, Fredericka

Prosecutors: Charges against Fredericka Wagner should stand

Defense in Pike County massacre asks to see slew of new evidence including ‘Boondock Saints’ clip

Angela Wagner :
Discovery Evidence Supplemental March 20, 2019--more was released earlier

Discovery : Jake Wagner Discovery Evidence--1st Batch--December 20, 2018

Last edited:
BBM

There is a ton of evidence, and Fred's case has enough evidence to be brought to trial.
It's not so simple, it's not a 2 hour "Columbo episode".

Exhibit 1 Wagner, Fredericka

Prosecutors: Charges against Fredericka Wagner should stand

Defense in Pike County massacre asks to see slew of new evidence including ‘Boondock Saints’ clip

Angela Wagner : Discovery Evidence

Discovery : Jake Wagner Discovery Evidence
this right here we called the " kitchen sink" technique designed to weigh down the defense and bog them down with useless BS in an attempt to hide the fact they have no real evidence against one or all of the persons charged in this crime

Brewer Letters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member