OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think he is a dealer or was meeting a dealer. Yeah maybe they did some drugs that night - maybe the friend brought some but I don’t think dealing was part of it.
Also I think it’s unlikely he had a medical condition. He is only 29, and isn’t overweight or anything.
Hilton will not have anything to do with this. This would look bad for their business.

He could have been drugged at the dollhouse- it sounds strange but...
My 25 yo brother got drugged last year, he had a couple beers with his bros at a sports bar, and being the heavy drinker that he is, he drove home feeling more or less sober at 9pm to go to bed early for work. By the time he put the keys in the door he collapsed and projectile vomited while crawling to his room and called my partner and I for help.. (he’s never called for help!) took him to the ER and they wouldn’t test him for date rape drugs since “straight men don’t get drugged”
...we were angry because we’ve drank with him hundreds of times and it was clear to us, he was pale, confused, and later needed a wheelchair. What was the motive? Who knows? Maybe bartender didn’t like frat bros?? Changed my perspective on drugging and motives behind it. If his body is found, I hope it’s not too late to do FULL tox screens. :(

I don't presume to know what someone goes through when this type of thing happens so I mean no disrespect but I do know that if it were me I would be spending all my time and resources with every single person I know, searching for my loved one. I probably wouldn't be worrying too much about bumper stickers and shirts, it would be boots on the ground all out searching. Period.

I don't presume to know what someone goes through when this type of thing happens so I mean no disrespect but I do know that if it were me I would be spending all my time and resources with every single person I know, searching for my loved one. I probably wouldn't be worrying too much about bumper stickers and shirts, it would be boots on the ground all out searching. Period.
Or taking pictures and posting them. I totally agree and thought that too.

He could have been drugged at the dollhouse- it sounds strange but...
My 25 yo brother got drugged last year, he had a couple beers with his bros at a sports bar, and being the heavy drinker that he is, he drove home feeling more or less sober at 9pm to go to bed early for work. By the time he put the keys in the door he collapsed and projectile vomited while crawling to his room and called my partner and I for help.. (he’s never called for help!) took him to the ER and they wouldn’t test him for date rape drugs since “straight men don’t get drugged”
...we were angry because we’ve drank with him hundreds of times and it was clear to us, he was pale, confused, and later needed a wheelchair. What was the motive? Who knows? Maybe bartender didn’t like frat bros?? Changed my perspective on drugging and motives behind it. If his body is found, I hope it’s not too late to do FULL tox screens. :(

Yet straight men do get drugged. Not sure if it's by a sadistic patron or bartender or someone who is targeting the man to rob or rape. But it does happen and a lot more often than we think.

Missy (the Wendy's coworker) stated that Tyler smoked a lot. As a smoker myself, I can totally see myself getting out of the Uber, insisting on a cigarette - maybe even two if I'd been drinking and was winding down to call it a night. Wandering off into the treed property even makes sense as some hotels do not allow smoking on their grounds. Even having been awakened and not entirely coherent, the urge to smoke would take over. Suppose he was low on cigarettes and even took off walking to find a 24 hour convenience store (again, as a smoker, I can see myself doing the same). Smoking in itself could very well explain the walk he took.

If this scenario occurred, though, THEN what happened? struck by a passing car? a fall? Could he still be there hidden somehow?

Yet straight men do get drugged. Not sure if it's by a sadistic patron or bartender or someone who is targeting the man to rob or rape. But it does happen and a lot more often than we think.
I can imagine men being ashamed to report it if it happened to them, so it could happen more then we think.

I can imagine men being ashamed to report it if it happened to them, so it could happen more then we think.
Exactly! I've been dosed by a bartender at a bar, and my male friend. No idea why just maybe a jerk who thought it was funny. It happens and way too often and a big reason why I fear ordering drafts or mixed drinks now. However, it's not so funny if someone gets hurt in an accident and dies.

What if he went to meet someone that he had met at The Dollhouse?
We can speculate all we want, but we probably won't get anywhere.

The friend needs to talk. Both men were outside for more than 20 minutes before the friend returned alone. What happend during that time, why did he return alone and how was he so sure that Tyler would be back in a few minutes.

Anyone willing to ask this on Tylers missing page, see what happens?

The friend needs to talk. Both men were outside for more than 20 minutes before the friend returned alone. What happend during that time, why did he return alone and how was he so sure that Tyler would be back in a few minutes.

I believe it has been asked many times with no answer, either friend cannot remember or was told by LE not to discuss.

So what is everyone thinking happened?
I don't know anymore...I go back and forth between hav

Those Bring Tyler Home people will eat you alive....I got blocked and berated early on from just trying to give information , being a local. The administrators, most of them her relatives, are just plain nasty..if you try to say anything other than "praying for you" you're done. TRUTH..

Hopefully unconnected - might be of interest to the group

Chillicothe is a small town Southwest of Columbus

Police still working to ID body found in Goldie Gunlock Park wetlands

CHILLICOTHE - Chillicothe police are investigating after a body was found in Goldie Gunlock Park behind the former Max and Erma's restaurant Monday night.

A woman called 9-1-1 around 7:30 p.m. Monday after a man with a dog approached her while she was getting gas at Walmart saying there was a body in the water, according to a 9-1-1 call released Tuesday morning.

Chillicothe police and the Ross County Sheriff's Office responded and located a body partially submerged in wetland waters at Goldie Gunlock Park which is located alongside the connecting road between the Walmart plaza and Shawnee Square.

More: Chillicothe police release ID of body found in Yoctangee Park lake

As of 11 p.m. Monday, police had yet to positively identify the body and a cause of death is pending autopsy. Additional information has not been released at this time.

Hopefully unconnected - might be of interest to the group

Chillicothe is a small town Southwest of Columbus

Police still working to ID body found in Goldie Gunlock Park wetlands

CHILLICOTHE - Chillicothe police are investigating after a body was found in Goldie Gunlock Park behind the former Max and Erma's restaurant Monday night.

A woman called 9-1-1 around 7:30 p.m. Monday after a man with a dog approached her while she was getting gas at Walmart saying there was a body in the water, according to a 9-1-1 call released Tuesday morning.

Chillicothe police and the Ross County Sheriff's Office responded and located a body partially submerged in wetland waters at Goldie Gunlock Park which is located alongside the connecting road between the Walmart plaza and Shawnee Square.

More: Chillicothe police release ID of body found in Yoctangee Park lake

As of 11 p.m. Monday, police had yet to positively identify the body and a cause of death is pending autopsy. Additional information has not been released at this time.
That's two body's within a few days?

‘That was the last time I talked to him, and that was a little after 4:00 a.m‘

Why was he out walking at that time ?
Good question, maybe insomnia, RLS, or was he out for a walk then stopped for a drink/ several drinks, drugs involved or was he just confused? I use to run the football field in college when i couldn't sleep in early morning hours so its not to unusual. Anymore info on this?

Those Bring Tyler Home people will eat you alive....I got blocked and berated early on from just trying to give information , being a local. The administrators, most of them her relatives, are just plain nasty..if you try to say anything other than "praying for you" you're done. TRUTH..
Yeah, it's nuts on that page...Pretty soon they are going to block everyone but the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288