Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There does seem to be much more to this than we are being told. Can I verify who was actually last to see Leah? Was it her mum and dad the evening of the 14th? There is no cctv of her ever going to work on the 15th or positive sightings is that correct?

As far as I understand it she saw her parents and booked the hotel for their holidays the night of Feb 14 and then went off to bed. The parents left for work in the morning before she got up. She used her phone at 8am. At 8.15 there was CCTV ten minutes into a 30 min walk.

Then in the last day or so the police announced unconfirmed sightings of her on the phone by the lake by an individual and twice more by a pair of people. She was upset initially but had calmed down by the third sighting (pair of people again). ETA the sightings of her were on the 15th morning but the police have only just released this info. We don’t know when the sightings were reported to the police.

Last edited:
As far as I understand it she saw her parents and booked the hotel for their holidays the night of Feb 14 and then went off to bed. The parents left for work in the morning before she got up. She used her phone at 8am. At 8.15 there was CCTV ten minutes into a 30 min walk.

Then in the last day or so the police announced unconfirmed sightings of her on the phone by the lake by an individual and twice more by a pair of people. She was upset initially but had calmed down by the third sighting (pair of people again).

The CCTV was it not of her on the route on the 14th and not on the 15th, the day of her disappearance? I get so confused about this

Since the investigation began, a confirmed sighting of Leah was reported on Buzzacott Lane in Furzton, just after 8.15am on Friday (15/2), walking in the direction of Loxbeare Drive and Chaffron Way.

So this is the only evidence that she actually left home on the morning of the 15th if I am right? I know her phone may have been used on that route but what I am thinking is that maybe someone else used her phone on that route. May be far fetched but some things are just not adding up. IMO

I thought the CCTV of her at work was the 14th. (To show what she looked like).

I thought the cctv en route was the 15th but there were two versions - one from TVP of just Leah, and one from Heart of Leah and then an unidentified man a moment later. (Who doesn’t seem to be of interest now).

I thought the CCTV of her at work was the 14th. (To show what she looked like).

I thought the cctv en route was the 15th but there were two versions - one from TVP of just Leah, and one from Heart of Leah and then an unidentified man a moment later. (Who doesn’t seem to be of interest now).

This could be correct. So she was actually on the route then, it was not an eye witness who saw her on the 15th? Thanks for clarifying. Obviously there are things on other sites that we cannot mention here but some comments elsewhere just don't add up to me and I was just thinking outside of the box

The Buzacott Lane CCTV was 8.15am on Friday 15/02/2019. This was Leah walking from right to left on her way to work.

The CCTV showing her entering her workplace and the CCTV showing her walking alongside a fence, with an unknown man entering the frame right at the end, was from Thursday 14/02/2019, the day before she went missing.

ETA: cross posted with cherrytree9.

Going back to Occams Razor, I feel like we are assuming too much and may need to go back to the bare facts, (which isn't much) and start from there.

We don't know who all was at home that morning when she left, who actually spoke to her before she left , if anyone? Her mood on that morning, what was it like? To me things all point towards home but that's JMO.

Going back to Occams Razor, I feel like we are assuming too much and may need to go back to the bare facts, (which isn't much) and start from there.

We don't know who all was at home that morning when she left, who actually spoke to her before she left , if anyone? Her mood on that morning, what was it like? To me things all point towards home but that's JMO.
Not necessarily in regards to any harm, but in regards to information/ conflict/ issues not obvious regarding perhaps personal life e.g BF IMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86