OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course.

Brittney(B), Tyler(T), and Friend (F) are partying at the Dollhouse.

For T & F this includes drugs, B is unaware of the drug use.

Bar closes, arrangement is made by T &/or F for more drugs and agree to meet at location - outside, near the Hilton.

Uber picks up all 3, shortly - T & F pass out/fall asleep.

Uber arrives at Hilton. T is disoriented, thinks he has missed his opportunity to complete drug transaction, agitated, he stumbles exiting the car, and sets off to meet his drug connection.

F knows exactly what is going on. B enters Hotel to charge her phone & go potty. F stays at the hotel to make sure B does not try to follow T and discover illicit transaction.

Taking too long, F convinces B to stay put - He'll go after T.

F walks to meeting place - T is still waiting - T convinces F to return to Hotel and keep B there.

F returns - assures B that T will be along shortly.

Time passes - T calls to reassure B that He'll be there in minutes.

T butt-dials B, and phone dies.

More time passes...

F knows something has gone terribly wrong, announces that he's returning home, and leaves.

Possible result of transaction: Foul Play or overdose. Either Drug connection abducts or kills T,

or F discovers his now-deceased friend, panics and makes off with the body.

My thoughts are similar but involve more of a "rendezvous" with someone who just got off work at the last stop bar. After reading the YELP review of the DH (if true) written by a patron who states he was unknowingly drugged, no memory after 3 drinks and later his GF saw 2 scary guys dump him at his house all bruised & cut. Didn't remember a thing till he woke up the next morning and found $2000 charged on his account.... I could easily see TD drugged (could explain what was going on with him when they got to the hotel) arrangements made to meet alone (but not really alone) and something nefarious happening from there. If the friend new he may have been trying to shield BD from it by offering to look for TD, saw the beginnings of the hook up and decided to leave. Also, the friend may have told LE everything he knew from that night and it checked out. LE may have told him to stay quiet to protect the investigation. JMO & tossing thoughts around.

I have been lurking and have some thoughts
The whole “friend” aspect is strange. The wife keeps calling him a “good guy” and going on about how he is not a suspect. She takes up for him a lot and he was the very last person known to see Tyler alive. This may be my warped mind, but as soon as I read that they were on an anniversary trip with an extra guy and visited a strop club I thought maybe they were involved in a threesome type of relationship.

Has anyone read or saw anything about which direction Tyler went when he left? Or what area the “good friend” left him in?

A final thing that really spikes my interest is the very early on post on WS by the mother in law. She stated that his google map location service showed him last at Abbot Labs. This was later quickly taken down. I am assuming Brittany or LE ask her to do so. So why? Does LE know much more?

The whole “friend” aspect is strange. The wife keeps calling him a “good guy” and going on about how he is not a suspect. She takes up for him a lot and he was the very last person known to see Tyler alive. This may be my warped mind, but as soon as I read that they were on an anniversary trip with an extra guy and visited a strop club I thought maybe they were involved in a threesome type of relationship.

Has anyone read or saw anything about which direction Tyler went when he left? Or what area the “good friend” left him in?

A final thing that really spikes my interest is the very early on post on WS by the mother in law. She stated that his google map location service showed him last at Abbot Labs. This was later quickly taken down. I am assuming Brittany or LE ask her to do so. So why? Does LE know much more?
I agree about the friend. It is weird and I get a bad feeling.

I was shocked to find that the good guy friend was married...no mention of a wife only he has visited their home many times...he helped design her ring...and the good guy friend reportedly left before Tyler came or was coming back to the hotel. Yes strange to hang out when in her own words they only get a few (3) times a year away alone without the baby. I can’t imagine why a post was taken down...even the slightest bit of info could jog someone’s memory of that night....like they didn’t see Tyler but they saw something odd near that location....

I can answer the last part. The mother in law didn't post it here. I believe that she had posted it on FB or on the FB group and a poster here had copypasta it onto WS. I believe mods took it down due to being against the social media rules.

Does anyone know how to post some type of map or google earth thing that shows the distance between Chagrin Rd Where the Hilton is and Abbott labs Where his phone reportedly pinged last. I do not know how to do that and I was wondering how close together they are ? I’m not familiar with the area.

I was shocked to find that the good guy friend was married...no mention of a wife only he has visited their home many times...he helped design her ring...and the good guy friend reportedly left before Tyler came or was coming back to the hotel. Yes strange to hang out when in her own words they only get a few (3) times a year away alone without the baby. I can’t imagine why a post was taken down...even the slightest bit of info could jog someone’s memory of that night....like they didn’t see Tyler but they saw something odd near that location....
That’s so weird! Well he doesn’t seem married... designing another woman’s ring and going to a strip club with another woman and staying out all hours of the night! I’m not judging only observing.

If it's family members then I don't understand their beef.

agree plo i don't get it either

Does anyone know how to post some type of map or google earth thing that shows the distance between Chagrin Rd Where the Hilton is and Abbott labs Where his phone reportedly pinged last. I do not know how to do that and I was wondering how close together they are ? I’m not familiar with the area.
You should be able to go to google maps hit print scrn (take a screen shot) then hit crtl +V in the replay and it should paste

That’s so weird! Well he doesn’t seem married... designing another woman’s ring and going to a strip club with another woman and staying out all hours of the night! I’m not judging only observing.
I don't get the strip club part either. It takes a darn confident woman to go to a strip club with her husband. Or you just KNOW you look better than the strippers LOL.
Makes you think maybe there was another reason to go there.

If you go to page 16 of this thread someone posted a pic I don’t think the lab area is that far....

What is the distance between Chagrin Rd. which is where the Hilton is and the Abbott labs area where his phone last pinged? I’m just wondering how long it might of taken him to walk that, etc.
It’s roughly 1.5 miles to walk. If you put it into google maps you will see the lab is south and east of the Hilton.

I just don't understand. if this was a crime of opportunity (like a drug deal gone bad outside the hotel) he would have been found close to Easton, if he overdosed in the room I'm assuming his wife and friend would simply call 911. If he felt bad and went to 'walk it off' not understanding what was happening to him (overdose or bad reaction to SOME substance) I think he ALSO would have been found. This is a very populated area...there is A LOT of construction but most of it is north of the hotel not south where the abbott labs building looks to be located.

Also - Columbus is the corporate headquarters of Wendy's - It says on the missing tyler Facebook page that he was the manager of a wendys in his town of wilmington or nearby . I wonder if they could offer a reward or something???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa