IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #5 Smollett indicted”

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we will see anything with the letter. Smollett is savvy. The letter was mailed by the brothers, written by the brothers...the only ones holding the bag, are the "Brothers". So, would it be justice to send them to prison? I suppose so, at least it gets two men that dumb out of the gene pool for awhile.
I agree that Jussie had the brothers cut out the letters and mail the letter.

So JS called his “attackers” in the hours before the “attack”. I guess we now know why he wouldn’t hand over his phone to LE. Jacka$$.

This guy I saw an A#1 jerk and I swear karma will bite him right in the butt (eventually).

Jussie Smollett is sued by the city of Chicago after refusing to pay police $130k as cell phone records reveal he called his 'attackers' multiple times in hours before 'staged publicity stunt'

Jussie Smollett is sued by the city of Chicago after refusing to pay police $130,000 | Daily Mail Online

Good for them! I'm glad they are following through with the lawsuit.

I guess Mark Geragos' blustery empty intimidation tactics didn't faze them after all.

As an aside: why wasn't MG charged as a coconspirator with MA in the Nike shakedown for 20M? Tia

The depositions taken in the lawsuit should be very interesting.

Imo

Good for them! I'm glad they are following through with the lawsuit.

I guess Mark Geragos' blustery empty intimidation tactics didn't faze them after all.

As an aside: why wasn't MG charged as a coconspirator with MA in the Nike shakedown for 20M? Tia

The depositions taken in the lawsuit should be very interesting.

Imo
Jussie is going to end up paying attorneys, especially MG, a hell of a lot more than that $130,000 demanded by the City of Chicago. But he has dug himself in so deep now that he has to fight. If he pays the city, its the same as admitting he lied. Which he wont do. So he will end up paying MG and associates several hundred thousand dollars to fight this instead. And may end up paying the City some portion of that anyway. What a huge mess he has created for himself. I wonder if Rainbow/Push or someone else is helping him with attorney fees (which opens up new questions of legality).

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/14/smollett-attacker-wins-chicago-boxing-competition/

Smollett stated that he was able to get away from his attackers, and got in a few punches. Smollett stated tearfully that he fought back.

Amazing that Smollett was able to get away with so few injuries, as his attacker just won a boxing competition.

Why isn't Smollett demanding that the police officers arrest his attackers? He states he was not guilty, or part of a conspiracy, the attackers were identified, charges against Smollett were dropped...yet these "MAGA Attackers" are still free...does this make any sense?

Last edited:
EXCLUSIVE: Jussie Smollett appears tense during a heated phone call on his Hawaii vacation telling a pal 'it's over, I got off' after having 'hoax' attack charges dropped
  • Empire actor was spotted pacing back and forth during the animated chat
  • He could be heard insisting: 'I did not do any of this. The charges were dropped'
  • An onlooker said: 'He was saying "Ryan, Ryan. You have to believe me"'
  • Exclusive DailyMail.com footage shows Jussie, 36, walking around a parking lot
  • Smollett's family were dining in a nearby restaurant during the phone call
  • He is vacationing with his two sisters, brother-in-law and niece and nephew
  • The star was all smiles and pictured laughing during a day at the beach last week
  • Smollett was accused of staging an attack on himself on January 29
  • The case against him was suddenly and unexpectedly dropped last month
Jussie Smollett appears tense during a phone call telling a pal 'you have to believe me, I got off' | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: Jussie Smollett appears tense during a heated phone call on his Hawaii vacation telling a pal 'it's over, I got off' after having 'hoax' attack charges dropped
  • Empire actor was spotted pacing back and forth during the animated chat
  • He could be heard insisting: 'I did not do any of this. The charges were dropped'
  • An onlooker said: 'He was saying "Ryan, Ryan. You have to believe me"'
  • Exclusive DailyMail.com footage shows Jussie, 36, walking around a parking lot
  • Smollett's family were dining in a nearby restaurant during the phone call
  • He is vacationing with his two sisters, brother-in-law and niece and nephew
  • The star was all smiles and pictured laughing during a day at the beach last week
  • Smollett was accused of staging an attack on himself on January 29
  • The case against him was suddenly and unexpectedly dropped last month
Jussie Smollett appears tense during a phone call telling a pal 'you have to believe me, I got off' | Daily Mail Online

Interestingly, he doesnt say 'you have to believe me, I DID NOT do it'.

He just says 'you have to believe me, I got off'. Two very different things, no?

I really have no time for this dude. Morally bankrupt, ignorant and so full of himself its beyond ridiculous.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if there are stats kept anywhere about how often mail containing threats and white powder is just not followed up on if it's found to not be anything deadly like anthrax? I mean, is it common to just say, "eh, nobody would have died, no need to follow up....?"

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if there are stats kept anywhere about how often mail containing threats and white powder is just not followed up on if it's found to not be anything deadly like anthrax? I mean, is it common to just say, "eh, nobody would have died, no need to follow up....?"

Nope. That never happens. Except in Chicago. :rolleyes:

Interestingly, he doesnt say 'you have to believe me, I DID NOT do it'.

He just says 'you have to believe me, I got off'. Two very different things, no?

I really have no time for this dude. Morally bankrupt, ignorant and so full of himself its beyond ridiculous.

BBM
Yep, he’s so incredibly stupid and basically a flat out loser. IMO

EXCLUSIVE - Jussie Smollett benched in Broadway debut: Actor loses lead role in revival of Tony-winning drama Take Me Out amid his ongoing battle with the city of Chicago.

Jussie Smollett loses the lead role in revival of Tony-winning drama Take Me Out on Broadway | Daily Mail Online
Great news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member