OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone got an answer for this question, if a person is convicted of a felony can they go visit people in prison?
You have to complete an application in order to visit an inmate. The application does ask if you have ever been convicted of a crime and if you have ever been incarcerated. Then after you submit the application they review it and may or may not approve the person to visit.

This case is definitely not racially motivated. No doubt. I agree. But it doesn't need to be to label G3 as a white supremacist.

When you hate people, you hate people. You think you own the land and a few other things: schools, women, jobs. You think that laws and fundamental right aren't protecting you from the threat of others. You think you need to solve the problem yourself with violence if needed.

The sociopathic behaviour is where the connection is between this case and the tattoos. Nothing more. JMO.

Agree, that's a fair assessment of his personality type. While having hate in your heart towards groups of people isn't always sufficient to murder them, aligning yourself with violent hate groups makes it much more likely you will commit violence against others.

Last edited:
BBM
True. However, there is a big difference in hating someone, and taking it to the point of murdering them. Even the majority of sociopaths don't murder people. It's another reason why I think it has to be more than control of the children.

Don't forget the Boondock Saints video. Combined with association with right wing hate groups, it's possible the Wagners convinced themselves that they were entitled to murder people they felt were crossing them. Yes, it's dumb, but these are brutal, ignorant people.

I can personally say, I've never had an artist quiz me on any of mine. I tell them what I want, and approve the design, and they do their job. Not a lot of chit chat.

I was thinking of it more along the lines of going to the hairdresser and talking to them while getting your hair cut and styled, or the manicurist, etc. If someone is proud about getting a new tattoo, they may brag and discuss it with the artist.

CG and FR had become friends. HHG, and FR, were rooting for CG, within hours of K's birth, to be allowed to come see his baby. CG had hurt HMR's feelings so badly, earlier in her pregnancy, (I personally believe), that that is why she didn't want him at the hospital, and made the comment about CH had been there for her through the pregnancy, so he was K's father (loosely quoting).

JW had to have read that, and seen the support for CG, and the comment about CH. More than one have said that if JW wasn't at his house, he was at the R house or HMR was at the W house. It has been said that the Rs/Ms treated him like family. Not only was CH stepping into the picture now, there was a photo of a lovely ring set, that was posted. If that came to fruition, there goes HMR, S, and K (if she was his), living with another man. JW, who had been a part of the R family for almost five years, at the very least, was possibly seeing himself as getting rooted out. What if he felt angry about that? What if he felt more at home around the Rs/Ms than his own kin? Nothing would ever be the same, now that HMR had chosen someone else. He stewed on it, and became angrier and angrier over time, till he acted (with assistance).

Also, S would be starting school soon. What would happen to JW's weeks then (AW's too)? Good chance they'd be trimmed down. S would probably have been enrolled in public school soon. Probably 1/2 day pre-school that upcoming fall.

Just pondering on some old theories.
BBM

That is the motive LE said O.J. Simpson had. The Brown family snubbed him at the recital. Although O.J was found not guilty, I really do think he killed his wife and Ron Goldman.

I can see that being the driving motive behind Jake also. Only I think it started earlier, while Hanna was pregnant. I think she told Jake CH was going to be the babies father and that he was out at least as early as January 2016 and that is when the planning began. That is why they waited until she gave birth also. They wanted both kids and thought they could con their way into getting little K too.

JMO

I know it sounds strange, but if he felt hurt and angry, that anger could simmer, and then boil over, when it reached a certain point. If JW felt rejected by the R/HHG family, and again, in some of my theories, I think in twos, then maybe, JW was the main instigator, and he gets his best friend, and elder bro, to help him? The Boondock Saints are fraternal twins, the W boys are 13 months apart (some call having two, that close in age, Irish Twins). Just a guess, but I'd bet the two were/are quite close. G4 may have helped only out of loyalty to his younger brother.
I have always believed it was Jake's show all the way. His child, his ex, his ex's family. Nobody else had a dog in that hunt.

He convinced Angie she was going to lose her granddaughter, she convinced Fred and Rita of the same and Rita forges custody documents, he persuaded Billy to go with him to get Hanna to sign away her parental rights, things got heated, Billy and Chris get physical and maybe Kenny also, George gets involved because Billy got a beat down, and before you know what hit you, 8 people are slaughtered. Jake all the way.

JMO

I think he's not too smart about most things. His judgement isn't based in reality, flashing guns and expecting randoms he doesn't know to just toe the line, be scared and do nothing. Probably depends on AW for scheduling his life up to the point he tells her that's enough of that, leave me be. I do think he's got criminal smarts, to a degree, until he screws it up being a hothead. AJMO
If that incident had happened here in my state Billy would have probably been history. You flash (show) a gun to another motorist in a road rage and chances are that person pulls their own gun and kills you. We have concealed carry, open carry, Make My Day law, Stand Your Ground law and are getting ready to pass a law that states any 18 year old with safety training can openly carry a side arm in a holster. Around here you don't pull a gun unless you mean to use it because whoever you pull it on will absolutely mean to use theirs. Just sayin".

JMO

If that incident had happened here in my state Billy would have probably been history. You flash (show) a gun to another motorist in a road rage and chances are that person pulls their own gun and kills you. We have concealed carry, open carry, Make My Day law, Stand Your Ground law and are getting ready to pass a law that states any 18 year old with safety training can openly carry a side arm in a holster. Around here you don't pull a gun unless you mean to use it because whoever you pull it on will absolutely mean to use theirs. Just sayin".

JMO

Must be Texas....

Must be Texas....
Close. Oklahoma. Just north of the Red River. Or as some say "the right side of the Red River."

Or as George W Bush said, "I would like to say I have always admired our neighbors to the north, the great state of California". Someone hand that Texan a map of the USA. lol

We have very lenient gun laws here and now we have very lenient medical MJ laws.
JMO

Don't forget the Boondock Saints video. Combined with association with right wing hate groups, it's possible the Wagners convinced themselves that they were entitled to murder people they felt were crossing them. Yes, it's dumb, but these are brutal, ignorant people.

I honestly think the tats and murders are more than just white supremacy I believe it ties back to their twisted religious beliefs. AW said HR was like a daughter to her and FW said in her eyes JW & HR were married, I think they felt like HR was bound to their family. Once she broke away it was like someone leaving a cult or mafia she became the enemy. I can also see G3, G4 & JW feeling like they are three sides of one and can only depend on each other. I really don't think AW is the mastermind or the controlling family member I think it is FW she is the matriarch of the family she controls them through religion and the purse strings. I also think that through the Wags warped sense of being superior once they determined HR had to die the rest of the Rhoden family who supported her and defied them had to die too. JMO

Especially entitled I think because it involved their grand child and then down the line, their money. AJMO

I have always believed it was Jake's show all the way. His child, his ex, his ex's family. Nobody else had a dog in that hunt.

He convinced Angie she was going to lose her granddaughter, she convinced Fred and Rita of the same and Rita forges custody documents, he persuaded Billy to go with him to get Hanna to sign away her parental rights, things got heated, Billy and Chris get physical and maybe Kenny also, George gets involved because Billy got a beat down, and before you know what hit you, 8 people are slaughtered. Jake all the way.

JMO
I do hope his trial is the first...of the four.

I honestly think the tats and murders are more than just white supremacy I believe it ties back to their twisted religious beliefs. AW said HR was like a daughter to her and FW said in her eyes JW & HR were married, I think they felt like HR was bound to their family. Once she broke away it was like someone leaving a cult or mafia she became the enemy. I can also see G3, G4 & JW feeling like they are three sides of one and can only depend on each other. I really don't think AW is the mastermind or the controlling family member I think it is FW she is the matriarch of the family she controls them through religion and the purse strings. I also think that through the Wags warped sense of being superior once they determined HR had to die the rest of the Rhoden family who supported her and defied them had to die too. JMO

I wonder about the timing. Why were they in such a hurry to commit the murders in April 2016? What was so urgent about that date? Why not wait longer? There is some reason for the timing...o_O

I wonder about the timing. Why were they in such a hurry to commit the murders in April 2016? What was so urgent about that date? Why not wait longer? There is some reason for the timing...o_O

I am with you Cool Cats, why that date? It will be interesting to see what the prosecution has and if that question and many others will be answered. I wonder if HR and her family found out about the forged custody papers, was she planning to go to LE on Monday?

Maybe paternity. I have been privy when these custody offers go down. I was offered money, a new home, a new car, a motorcycle, 4 wheelers. ( and then ) it turned to violence. Taking my child not returning her on time, with holding her from me, my parents and ex took her and hid her bouncing her from house to house so I was only one step behind her being there. Finally, they arrested my mom for assault and that ended that. I claimed all through court my mothers mental instability. Fell on deaf ears. She tried to jump from a bridge a couple years back. These custody things can get very out of hand and LE never wants to step in and shut it down.

I am with you Cool Cats, why that date? It will be interesting to see what the prosecution has and if that question and many others will be answered. I wonder if HR and her family found out about the forged custody papers, was she planning to go to LE on Monday?
The timing worked out perfectly. HMR had just gotten home with her newborn, there was a full moon that night.
In fact, they did wait..... until HMR had her baby. Then it was all systems go

Could it have been due to timing to file the birth certificate for the new child? Maybe it was because Jake did already have S and they wanted it done before she went back home to her mom.

The baby was 4 days old. Was this HR's first or second night home from the hospital possibly? Do it as soon as she came home and before S had to go back home?

Just some possible thoughts...

Does anyone know what day HR was released from the hospital?

@Justsayn I agree that paternity and custody conflicts can be intense.

They are hurting far more than money. A man can get over a woman he is separated from. But to be denied of paternity or the right to see your child regularly is much more difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member