WY WY - Carlene Brown, 19, Rawlins, 4 July 1974

I have submitted Carlene brown as a possible match to the Oneida county Jane doe found in 1986. They look very much alike and Rawlins Wyoming and Malad Idaho is five miles apart so they are a bit close.
Five hours?

I’m starting to think that the Oneida county girl might not be her. They think the UID is Hispanic or mixed race.

I think Carlene Brown might be “the lady in the dunes” a UID from Provincetown MA found on July 26, 1974.

They both have dental records, so it should be an easy rule in/rule out. I would submit it to NamUs if you haven't already.

Carlene looks like a promising match to the Oneida Jane Doe.

Carlene looks like a promising match to the Oneida Jane Doe.
However, I’m unsure if a comparison using dental records could be achieved as the UID partial skull was missing it’s lower jaw and several teeth.

I think Carlene Brown might be “the lady in the dunes” a UID from Provincetown MA found on July 26, 1974.
Have you compared Carlene Brown to woman in Jaws movie speculated by Steven King's son to be Lady of the Dunes? Any color photos of Carlene?

Does anyone know if anything came from her comparison to the Oneida Jane Doe?

If my memory doesn't fail, Carlene has dental records, or i might be thinking on another case.

If my memory doesn't fail, Carlene has dental records, or i might be thinking on another case.
She does have dentals available. She doesn’t have DNA because they can’t locate her biological family

She does have dentals available. She doesn’t have DNA because they can’t locate her biological family

I don't know if this helps, but maybe they could try locating a possible family tree, maybe her sibling has a family out there.

I don't know if this helps, but maybe they could try locating a possible family tree, maybe her sibling has a family out there.
Her brother was also adopted and I’m not sure he was actually related to Carlene

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back