GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
He deserves nothing. It is absolutely creepy to have pics of his victims to stare at. How can he look at photos of those precious girls and not see what he did to them in their last moments. Ohh that's right he found religion.

Everyone, please forgive me for this post.

I don't think he should have pictures of his victims. We only have the word of a lying that he reads to them. I'm wondering if he doesn't look at their pictures and laugh. Reliving the entire night/day of their murders and getting one over on everyone! He has no remorse and still blames Shanann. He still talks bad about her. It didn't bother him to kill off him family and laugh and smile afterwards. He doesn't deserve to have pictures of Shanann and those beautiful girls!! Again, they are his victims and the pictures should be removed!!

How can he, his folks, and the prison admin for that matter compartmentalize to the extent of forgetting these young children's skin sloughed off so that their little fingernails went along. And,that they had soaked in crude oil so long that there could be no safe cremation. Chris Watts was the only person who got to see this mother and children in death, that he caused, even her parents and brother were denied that one last closure. And he simply desecrated them and tossed them away.

Yet, he is allowed to read bible scriptures to their pre murder photos, and can do god knows what else with those pics.

I don't think he should have pictures of his victims. We only have the word of a lying that he reads to them. I'm wondering if he doesn't look at their pictures and laugh. Reliving the entire night/day of their murders and getting one over on everyone! He has no remorse and still blames Shanann. He still talks bad about her. It didn't bother him to kill off him family and laugh and smile afterwards. He doesn't deserve to have pictures of Shanann and those beautiful girls!! Again, they are his victims and the pictures should be removed!!
Yes and after killing his beautiful wife and beautiful children he then accused his wife of killing those beautiful girls which is the work of the devil covered up by something even worse, comon?? Definitely the work of *advertiser censored* of the devil here!!! That is an expression, but totally fits!!

How can he, his folks, and the prison admin for that matter compartmentalize to the extent of forgetting these young children's skin sloughed off so that their little fingernails went along. And,that they had soaked in crude oil so long that there could be no safe cremation. Chris Watts was the only person who got to see this mother and children in death, that he caused, even her parents and brother were denied that one last closure. And he simply desecrated them and tossed them away.

Yet, he is allowed to read bible scriptures to their pre murder photos, and can do god knows what else with those pics.

Yes and we should also start a petition that he's not allowed to get fan mail and anybody that writes this spawn of satan fan mail should be investigated as well for their psychotic thoughts!?!?!?!

But she was really acting as a goodwill ambassador of sorts. She encouraged him to work on his marriage when he was in NC. She was also trying to help him find an apartment that was close to Shanann and the girls' school. Never mind that she didn't know where Shanann was going to be living, or where the girls went to school.:rolleyes:
No, I disagree on NK being helpful. Yes, she told him to work on his marriage when he was in NC but the whole time he was there she kept sending him texts and naked pictures of herself! NK never left him alone while he was there. She volunteered to help him find an apartment SINCE he was leaving his wife! Goodwill Ambassador like NK is just a snake in the grass. Ready to bite Shanann when ever she could. NK spoke out of both sides of her mouth, the only person she was helping was herself. JMO

NK is a lot of things. But she is not a victim. She got involved with a man when she knew beforehand that he was married. She also knew his wife was pregnant with their THIRD child. Yet she craved that attention. I am also convinced she was carrying on with “Jim” at the same time. I think she may be a real hustler.
Did we ever find out who "Jim" really is? NK sure did her best to protect him and keep his name out of the spotlight. I also think she was carrying on with Jim at the same time as her affair with CW. CW said she never asked him to move in with her. I think it was just a game she was playing with CW. NK wanted to beat SW but really didn't want CW. Only CW was too stupid to see it!! I believe that had he gotten the divorce, she would have dropped him. The challenge was over and she would have won. Boring CW would have been on his own. JMO

No, I disagree on NK being helpful. Yes, she told him to work on his marriage when he was in NC but the whole time he was there she kept sending him texts and naked pictures of herself! NK never left him alone while he was there. She volunteered to help him find an apartment SINCE he was leaving his wife! Goodwill Ambassador like NK is just a snake in the grass. Ready to bite Shanann when ever she could. NK spoke out of both sides of her mouth, the only person she was helping was herself. JMO

I believe you misunderstood my post. I was being sarcastic.

Last edited:
JMO, I really don't think she really cares what others think about her, as long as it doesn't cause any problems for her.

She didn't want her employer or Anadarko to know about the affair because she knew it might put her "dream" job on the line. In an interview with LE, she said she didn't want "them guys" involved in any of this. The "them guys" was Anadarko and her employer.

She was terminated and the day after her termination, she had an interview with LE. If I didn't know it was to be an interview about the murders, I would have thought this was a combination counseling/IT session and the CBI was there to serve her. She whined about how she wished her employer had been honest with her. I'm sure her employer wishes she had not gone out and had an affair with a married employee of one of their big clients. She whined on about how she was going to have to sell her truck, she had been saving to buy a house, etc. And she whined about how she couldn't figure out how to get her contacts transferred over to her new cell phone.

As for keeping the affair a secret from her friends, she told LE she didn't tell her friends them because CW was "with two women". JMO, she wanted to make sure she won before telling her friends.

All JMO

Again, it is all about her! Her job, her future house, her vehicle, etc. Nothing about poor SW and the babies! Just about her!

Well, if you don't want to lose your job NK, don't date people you work with, especially the married ones. Most companies have rules against employees dating each other. As the saying goes "don't sh** where you eat/sleep"." I don't feel sorry for her at all. Karma! JMHO

About the photos in his cell. IMO, when he coldly murdered his family and threw them away like so much rubbish, he also threw away any claim to them. How dare he construct this new narrative, the one where Bible Chris the spiritual guru sits in his concrete box and gazes at their pictures, reading the bible and bedtime stories to them...
I do wonder if this is the only way he can live with himself - constructing a fantasy that his family isn’t gone at all, that spiritually they are still with him and have ‘forgiven’ him. Ugh. Bible Chris needs a good punch on the nose.
ETA I will never believe that letting him have trophy pictures of his wife and children is the right thing to do. Never.

Can anybody confirm that chris had like a photographic memory? Discovery page 41.

Christopher advised Bella and Celeste wear pajamas to bed and
usually wear, “Long dress”, style pajamas. Christopher advised he did not know exactly which ones Bella or Celeste were
wearing that night.

I babysat my nephew and niece back in the day and i definitly would remember what i put them on before bed, and i don't have a photographic memory.

Scott Peterson has a picture of Laci in his cell but then he never admitted to killing her.
I think CW's family sent him the picture. I just wonder when they sent it were they still thinking Shanann killed them?
I don't know why he'd even want the picture. He wanted to be rid of them
Sometimes I think he has 2 personalities. For example he said when he drove to the oilfield with the children he now wishes he could have done something to save them Crazy

Scott Peterson has a picture of Laci in his cell but then he never admitted to killing her.
I think CW's family sent him the picture. I just wonder when they sent it were they still thinking Shanann killed them?
I don't know why he'd even want the picture. He wanted to be rid of them
Sometimes I think he has 2 personalities. For example he said when he drove to the oilfield with the children he now wishes he could have done something to save them Crazy

Remember Coder talking about the "tale of two Chrises" during CW's interrogation? It's was a classic moment, JMO and Coder had him figured out. Here's a transcribed version of that discussion:

CODER: The tale of two (Chris)’s kinda, um, and you need to help me know which (Chris) I’m looking at today. And which (Chris) you really are. So (Chris) number one is right here. Right? And fell out of love with his wife, okay? Started wondering what it might be if he didn’t have a wife to take care of, any girls to take care of. Spent some time alone, liked that time alone. Came home, may or may not have had a conversation about how to get out of this marriage or how to fix it, but probably how to get out of it. Is looking at a
bachelor pad in Brighton, and did something terrible. To his wife and kids. And that may have been an accident and I think it was an accident.

WATTS: The man you’re looking at is the man who loves these kids and loves his wife and will never, ever, ever do anything to ha- harm them. That’s the (Chris) you’re looking at right now. The (Chris) you’re looking at right now wants these kids and his wife back at his house. Right now. That’s the (Chris) you’re looking at.

Last edited:
Remember Coder talking about the "tale of two Chrises" during CW's interrogation? It's was a classic moment, JMO and Coder had him figured out. Here's a transcribed version of that discussion:

CODER: The tale of two (Chris)’s kinda, um, and you need to help me know which (Chris) I’m looking at today. And which (Chris) you really are. So (Chris) number one is right here. Right? And fell out of love with his wife, okay? Started wondering what it might be if he didn’t have a wife to take care of, any girls to take care of. Spent some time alone, liked that time alone. Came home, may or may not have had a conversation about how to get out of this marriage or how to fix it, but probably how to get out of it. Is looking at a
bachelor pad in Brighton, and did something terrible. To his wife and kids. And that may have been an accident and I think it was an accident.

WATTS: The man you’re looking at is the man who loves these kids and loves his wife and will never, ever, ever do anything to ha- harm them. That’s the (Chris) you’re looking at right now. The (Chris) you’re looking at right now wants these kids and his wife back at his house. Right now. That’s the (Chris) you’re looking at.

Isn't that "DID" (Dissociative identity disorder) kinda like the character Kevin Crumb had in the movie Split and also in the movie Glass. I beieve the character Kevin had 24 different personalities. The 24th being known as "The Beast" who was a killer. There were 23 other personalities as well as a female alter named Patricia and even another alter named Hedwig who was a 9 year old boy. I know those were just movies but if you google "DID" it is an actual mental disorder. Most people with it don't have 24 different personalities but they certainly have more than one. I'm in no way trying to make excuses for CW but I do hope they study him to see if he does have "DID" since everyone says what a quiet guy he was. I believe people used to say good things about Ted Bundy as well and they never could believe he was a killer.

Isn't that "DID" (Dissociative identity disorder) kinda like the character Kevin Crumb had in the movie Split and also in the movie Glass. I beieve the character Kevin had 24 different personalities. The 24th being known as "The Beast" who was a killer. There were 23 other personalities as well as a female alter named Patricia and even another alter named Hedwig who was a 9 year old boy. I know those were just movies but if you google "DID" it is an actual mental disorder. Most people with it don't have 24 different personalities but they certainly have more than one. I'm in no way trying to make excuses for CW but I do hope they study him to see if he does have "DID" since everyone says what a quiet guy he was. I believe people used to say good things about Ted Bundy as well and they never could believe he was a killer.

I don't think he has DID or multiple personalities. I think he's a straight-out psychopath who wears a mask of being a nice guy and he knew exactly what he was doing. He was done with his family and they were in his way. JMO

I don't think he has DID or multiple personalities. I think he's a straight-out psychopath who wears a mask of being a nice guy and he knew exactly what he was doing. He was done with his family and they were in his way. JMO

Yes, I think he was just done and in his stupid psycopathhic mind chucking his wife and kids away like trash was the answer:(. Occam's Razor.

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the one that requires the least speculation is usually better. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation.
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=occam's+razor&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-au&client=safari

< modsnip - discussing YouTube videos about this case and discussing others’ who are victim- blaming. Both are violations of TOS.>

Normal people don't murder their families in cold blood, throw them away like garbage and smirk about it afterwards. And if that's what anyone thinks a loving parent could ever do under any circumstance, then they don't love their kids.
MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I found this on dating a sociopath.com. IMO some of it applies to CW.
Sociopaths don't actually feel real feelings like other people feel. It's kind of an empty space. Talks about how they mirror others.
Because they don't feel they struggle with boredom and ways to get excitement. One way to get a rush is by manipulation and deceit and deliberately conning someone. When found out they don't have remorse or shame , they feel a rush of endorphins
They will take care of a sick person but it's because they've found a weakness they can prey on
I suppose there are different degrees of sociopathic behavior But lots of things apply to CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen