Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could weep. How can we value a person’s life so little? 6 Years? For killing someone, hiding their body and thus ensuring evidence is deteriorated, putting family through the hell of not knowing where their loved one is, causing a huge waste of police resources which could have been used elsewhere.

How can we get this changed? Domestic violence stats are way too high and our justice system continues to be dismally pathetic in its response. Sad and angry for Karen today.

I would love for these deceitful criminals, once sentenced, to have monies taken out of their accounts, possessions etc until such time these costs are paid.
Now whilst in Prison, any monies would go towards these huge costs.

In BR's case, his income later and any possessions, would never meet our Taxpayer costs for Police, Hearings etc, but at least he could never get ahead, even if he tries with pecan nuts again, or any other of his 'money ideas'.

Now that BR is labeled as a CRIMINAL, I hope he will not be able to travel to many countries once released: therefore no trips to Thailand, as previously.
MOO.

anyone got any ideas on why they want the saliva sample from BR? Could he face other charges at a later date?

There is a law now, that anyone arrested can have their DNA taken and catalogued and saved to a data base, in Victoria. Borce, at the time of his arrest , refused to give a sample, and it has been an outstanding unresolved matter since then. Now that he is convicted, it is automatic, as before this law changed, once one was convicted, one's sample went into the record.

And who knows?.. there may be other equally mysterious matters unresolved in the world of commerce that Borce inhabited that have remained mysteries, up until now.

I wonder if this CRIMINAL is an Australian Citizen.o_O
If not, hope he is deported, once his sentence is completed.:)
Let us hope.
He can try his money ideas elsewhere.
MOO.
Considering he came to AUstralia when he was 6, it is not improbable that Mum and Dad Ristevski saw no reason to bung Borce and Vasko on the citizen application thingy.. lots of parents of small children haven't , which is why some unfortunate and incorrigible people find themselves landing in Croatia or Moldavia, Britain or Auckland, and good old Macedonia after leaving prison in Au somewhere, not having been there since they were 2, or 3. Not even speaking the language.

It will be a sort of justice if that is the case in regard to Borce.

Rohan Smith‏Verified account @Ro_Smith 31s32 seconds ago

Borce Ristevski got nine years today (minimum six) for killing his wife Karen, dumping her body, lying to police and his family and refusing to say what happened. Some recent sentences for perspective.

D4aPAGSUIAEMCc0.png:large

Great work Sleep with relaying the tweets, they were very helpful.
The sentence should not surprise us as it seems to be the norm in Victoria over the past few years. Every election cycle the good old overpaid, ego driven Politicians, that we pay for, crawl out from under their rocks and declare that they are going to be tough on crime. We have TV adverts portraying men as violent wife beaters and wife abusers. We have Government sponsored programs and print media advertising telling us to 'call it out' and not to standby and do nothing, yet still we have a Judiciary that hands down these inadequate sentences. Sure the Judges can only work within the parameters of the law, so it is up to these gutless Politicians to get off their butts and start to do what the majority of the people want and change the laws to meet community expectations. Stop being influenced by vocal minority groups and start listening to the REAL people.
We have a bus driver sitting in jail for five years for hitting a bridge, no one got killed and six people were injured, five years for that, and Ristevski gets 9 with 6 year non parole, plus time served, out in in under 5, NO something is wrong somewhere in the system and it needs to change. IMO.

Last edited:
PS: If this case doesn't go on appeal and win, I'll shoot myself in a home-made rocket to Mars, as God is my witness .... oooh, I think I've threatened that before, but .... I mean it this time.

Nah, don't go to Mars.
We need your support here.
I am thinking, this CREEP, may have gotten away with Karen's murder, and never been arrested, so we are lucky there.

There is a law now, that anyone arrested can have their DNA taken and catalogued and saved to a data base, in Victoria. Borce, at the time of his arrest , refused to give a sample, and it has been an outstanding unresolved matter since then. Now that he is convicted, it is automatic, as before this law changed, once one was convicted, one's sample went into the record.

And who knows?.. there may be other equally mysterious matters unresolved in the world of commerce that Borce inhabited that have remained mysteries, up until now.

The judge subsequently stated that if BR did not submit a saliva sample then a blood test would be taken. Squirm out of that one Borce.

This is not surprising, we all predicted it will be around 10 years max, if you follow other cases you know this is expected. Take a look at that cardinal child rapist, sentencing is supposed to be deterrent

I wonder what would have happened had he called cops that morning and told them it was an accident? 2-3 years max if pleads guilty or maybe nothing if he claimed self defense?

I am disgusted at the pathetic sentence, it’s a travesty of justice. There desperately needs to be law changes enacted to impose additional sentencing time on murderers for hiding the victims body and for not admitting what they did - anyone good with wording (cough cough trooper) want to help get a petition started?

Thanks, AAS, for your kind words.. it is something I have started an outline about, my intention is to hang in and wait for a week or two to see if the DPP (Vic) appeals against the sentence.

There is reason to believe this could happen , it isn't something that is improbable, the DPP does this kind of thing not often, but not hens teeth sort of measuring.

I , for one, expect it, as the DPP would be inundated as of 11.30 am today with email, mail , phone, etc from cranky Melbournians, who have a very refined idea of justice.

There are many many people who feel that the original acceptance of the lowered charge was a farce and that tied the hands of the Judge from the outset, and this has to be a real stumbling block in any appeal, or any plea of the public to the DPP ...

"Investigators believe Karen was killed in the bathroom of the Avondale Heights home. It was scrubbed "hospital grade" clean, they said.

They believe the couple argued about the financial plight of their clothing business, Bella Bleu, beforehand."

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...nce-after-public-outrage-20190418-p51ffu.html
The Age - 18 April 2019

Another reason for premeditation to get the victim into an area able to be scrubbed "hospital grade" clean.

This is not surprising, we all predicted it will be around 10 years max, if you follow other cases you know this is expected. Take a look at that cardinal child rapist, sentencing is supposed to be deterrent

I wonder what would have happened had he called cops that morning and told them it was an accident? 2-3 years max if pleads guilty or maybe nothing if he claimed self defense?

Whilst maybe not surprising, it is still shocking that our “justice system” is so lenient.

O/T As for the cardinal...also a disgusting debacle

IMO only, Australia has a very poor system that needs major overhaul...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23