Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Mary Napier reported missing?

Just from some of the digging around I’ve done, I don’t think she had been officially reported missing. It looks like she had a history of disappearing for months at a time and showing back up. It looks like she took off for 8 months this last time and the family finally spoke to her a couple wks ago. They started looking for her again some time last wk before she was found not alive.

Alexa Helwig‏ @AlexaHelwig

It has been 100 days since #SavannahSpurlock went missing. Her dad recorded an emotional video on Facebook - thanking the public and law enforcement for their continued support. You can watch it here on the 'Missing Savannah' Facebook page: https://bit.ly/2UVWifp @LEX18News

D4CxK3uWwAALLY4.jpg

D4CxMKxWkAAahKL.jpg

Alexa Helwig on Twitter

So sorry to read about Mary’s brother. Should we start a new thread for her, or is there one already? Seems like they consider it homicide and that will keep focus on Savannah here.
Already a thread for both Mary Napier and missing Danny Napier, Perry County. Mary's brother Eric died of heart attack.

Thank you friend! when I said I can't find anything anywhere I was whether MN had been reported missing prior to being found but always appreciate your info. TY!:)
Sadly - it was reported up-thread that MN had a history of disappearing, and I don't think she'd been reporting missing. I recall she'd been out of contact for about 8 months, and had finally made contact with family only to be located shot dead a few days later. MOO

Is there any new information regarding Savannah? I looked online an see nothing. :(
I hadn’t checked in on this case for weeks and just noticed a big reward on the Missing Savannah Facebook page. I truly hope that amount of money will get someone talking!

$10,000 reward for the first tip that leads police directly to Savannah. #BeBrave

"Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love." ― Unknown

Richmond PD: 859-623-8911; detective@richmond.ky.us
#FindSavannah #SavannahStrong

Missing Savannah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics