Found Deceased OH - Amber Evans, 28, Columbus, missing after domestic dispute, 28 Jan 2019

Amber Evans still missing one month after disappearing from Columbus, Ohio

Tonya told Dateline that Amber’s boyfriend has been close to the family in the past. “He was very much at every dinner, event, function that we had for our family. The only time he wasn’t, was when he had to work.” She feels, though, that since Amber’s disappearance, he’s become distant. “We have not been on good terms at all.” Columbus Police Department Public Information Officer Alex-Bouzounis says, “the boyfriend has cooperated with investigators and at this point no foul play is suspected there.”

SNIP

Amber is African American and was last seen wearing a white parka and black leggings. She is 5’5’’ and weighs 122 lbs. with brown eyes and brown hair. If you have any information on Amber’s case, please contact the Columbus Police Department’s Special Victims Bureau by calling 614-645-4624 or 614-645-4545, or by email jbrammer@columbuspolice.org.

#

:confused: I wondered early on just how long it would be before that relationship deteriorated. Although, imo, his story of their argument, her needing time, going to her favorite spot, etc. sounds sketchy, :( I can imagine a situation like this puts quite the strain on those involved especially when one or some may possibly be under suspicion. I wish them all well and I continue to pray for all.

When the news reported that she sent a text that night to her mother that said "I love you and I'm sorry", I figured this would not end well. I am glad they recovered her body so her family has some closure.

I just read about this on my FB from a friend who knew her. I wasn’t aware of this thread. So sad. I’m at least thankful her body was found so the family can have some kind of closure. I hope Andreen McDonald, Kelsey Berreth and so many others will also be found!

Prayers up for AE’s family.

When the news reported that she sent a text that night to her mother that said "I love you and I'm sorry", I figured this would not end well. I am glad they recovered her body so her family has some closure.
Agreed, the repetition doing these cases gives you the sixth sense of whats to come unfortunatly when factors line up. Was really hoping for a different outcome but agree with your feeling from the beginning..

My heart is overcome with sadness, at this tragic outcome. The community she fought so hard to make a difference in by her activistism, and her love by voicing her unjustice to those that were less forfortunate. Your voice will never be forgotten .. I know Amber you saved many, I just wished we could of saved yours .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back