CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #52 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I hadn't watched or followed so many court cases I would have a more positive approach to my feelings about the end of search for KB.

The defense is going to use this information and turn it on to KK disposed of her body as reasonable doubt.

But if it leads to where any remains could possibly be, let the strongest survive. The one that doesn't, well..

Not many like either one of them as of now anyway.

I still think it happened close to what we've read. Still, it will be a brutal trial most likely, especially for KK & prosecutors. Throw it out to see if it sticks. jmo
Even if the defense were to claim that KK disposed of the body, it doesn’t mean that PF wasn’t the killer.

KK gave up the murder location, storage site, and burn site. Physical evidence was found at all three.

If the defense chooses to go with the “no body, no murder” defense, then there is still plenty of evidence to refute that.

Kelsey ain’t walking through that courtroom door, no matter what the defense tries to claim.

Oh, I'm not worried about a no body murder conviction, MG. I just wished they could have at least found evidence of KB...for her family. As a mother, had this horrible, violent, selfish act happened to one of my boys and LE found even a sliver of proof that my child had lived and then died, I feel at least I would have a beginning and an end and at LEAST something to bury.
It's bad enough that her family knows how she died. But the audacity of these two animals not giving up where something of her might remain, is unforgivable...worse than the murder itself. For two animals who claim to be parents, they have no conscience, no moral value to call themselves parents. My sincerest wish for both is they never touch their children again, never hear their voices, never feel their kisses. My sincerest hope is that every legal paper available is filed to take ALL their parental rights away with "no contact" orders.
MOO, MOO
Oh I agree, its horrible that Kelsey’s family will not even have the small comfort of being able to give her a proper burial.

I genuinely don’t believe that KK knows where Kelsey’s remains are located though, and I can’t wait to learn what caused law enforcement to focus on that landfill.

It doesn’t make sense for her to implicate herself in 3 near murder attempts, cleaning a murder scene, misleading an investigation, watching a body burn, and not to divulge the dump site, if she actually knew where it was.

She’s already exposed herself, and helping them find Kelsey’s remains, would be something that would actually make her look better.

PF couldn’t have told her, for whatever reason.

My heart breaks for the barreths and that beautiful baby girl . Atleast theDA has enough to put pf away for a very long time and Idaho her career and life is over .one day her kids will google her name if they already haven’t just moo moo

I"m just saying the holes that the prosecution already knows what loose ends they will need to tie up. This is one of them. Complete faith in PF's prosecution. KK is going to be riding one tough bull. This is what life gives you in return. Power to prosecutors on this case! The nidiots (spelling) are going down. Tell where KB is!

I've been here all along, but too far behind to comment when I've wanted to comment.
Now that I'm basically caught up, I can't express anything more than I sincerely think LE has enough to lock KK away for long enough to where she's forgotten, and PF will hopefully suffer on Death Row.
Poor baby Kaylee.
Hoping this beautiful baby will be shielded from her evil, sperm donor.

LE may not have Kelsey's body but they found her very life's blood in that condo - enough of it that they could charge PF with her murder.

I don't think there is any such thing as the "closure" people speak of, not when your loved one is brutally murdered, but I do believe Kelsey's family has been convinced by the evidence that she is no longer alive.
Otherwise they'd have Private Investigators looking for her.

Pulling parts of her from the landfill wasn't going to convince them further of her death but it was a valiant effort by a lot of people and I know the family is grateful.

All of us here are grateful.

I'm convinced the family will get the satisfaction of seeing PK in all his striped and handcuffed glory getting a sentence of Life Without Parole.

I can't wait!

I've been here all along, but too far behind to comment when I've wanted to comment.
Now that I'm basically caught up, I can't express anything more than I sincerely think LE has enough to lock KK away for long enough to where she's forgotten, and PF will hopefully suffer on Death Row.
Poor baby Kaylee.
Unfortunately, she’s got a deal, one that will prevent her from serving substantial time.

I’d love to have my cake and eat it too here, but she’s been invaluable to making a case against PF.

If he pays in full, I can live with her getting off as light as she is.

We all wish it didn’t have to be that way, but sometimes you’ve got to make a deal with the devil.

Again, just me getting a chance to post my thoughts now, KK needs to serve-and she will, probably for less than she deserves.
You guys have been tremendous in really delving into the tangents and I truly wish I'd had a chance to be here all the time to help with theories and opinions. I've been agreeing with you, without hitting the like button or opining because y'all move fast with the facts and your opinions based on those facts. Great job, WS-ers!
Still a ton of ground to cover, but y'all have been doing great keeping the facts on the surface.

Poor baby Kaylee.

Baby K won’t be going anywhere near him. And her infant memory won’t hold onto what she saw or heard in her mother’s final moments, at the hands of that monster. Thankfully.

I never thought KB's remains were at the landfill. KK knows exactly where her remains are. So does PF's older "friend"(moo) Time for LE to start searching nearby rivers and local MINE SHAFTS for whatever remains there are. So sad nothing came of the landfill. Continued prayers for KB's family :(

Again, just me getting a chance to post my thoughts now, KK needs to serve-and she will, probably for less than she deserves.
You guys have been tremendous in really delving into the tangents and I truly wish I'd had a chance to be here all the time to help with theories and opinions. I've been agreeing with you, without hitting the like button or opining because y'all move fast with the facts and your opinions based on those facts. Great job, WS-ers!
Still a ton of ground to cover, but y'all have been doing great keeping the facts on the surface.
KK got a sweet deal. She will serve less than three years at most. It’s done. And it is sad. She deserves LWOP.

Oh I agree, its horrible that Kelsey’s family will not even have the small comfort of being able to give her a proper burial.

I genuinely don’t believe that KK knows where Kelsey’s remains are located though, and I can’t wait to learn what caused law enforcement to focus on that landfill.

It doesn’t make sense for her to implicate herself in 3 near murder attempts, cleaning a murder scene, misleading an investigation, watching a body burn, and not to divulge the dump site, if she actually knew where it was.

She’s already exposed herself, and helping them find Kelsey’s remains, would be something that would actually make her look better.

PF couldn’t have told her, for whatever reason.

I agree I don’t believe PF ever told kk what he did with KB remains. Probably only something along the lines of it’s taken care of and they won’t find her, just keep your mouth shut. Oops kk didn’t keep her mouth shut.....moo

ETA
I think if she knew she would have talked, I'm sure her lawyer told her when they were talking about the deal, Hey if you know now is the time to tell them everything you know. There is no need to try to protect yourself or PF. He's done for and you have no reason to not tell them etc... I can help you but you need to help yourself..... MOO

seems logical to me anyways

Last edited:
I continue to believe that her remains are there, but the book has been closed; she will never be found.

If the defense is going to be that KK did it, he’s still facing tremendous obstacles, and the lack of a body won’t help him much.

He was fighting this to the bitter end regardless, and it’s a fight he will ultimately lose.

I’m absolutely convinced of that.
I don't think she is in that landfill. I don't think he burned her remains in that fire pit.

I don't think she is in that landfill. I don't think he burned her remains in that fire pit.
Just curious, what leads you to believe she wasn't in the black tote? I know there are others who feel this way too. I'm still of the mind she was in the tote that melted in the bonfire. Although, I must add, I'd like to talk to KK and ask her how PF appeared lifting the tote into the metal trough. If KB's 110 lbs wasn't in it, it would have been a quick "toss" as apposed to a more strenuous "lift". JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151