OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#46

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't intending to reference Billy as a lay minister. I was just adding up that there are so many ministry references in general around all this and historical references to Piketon RR2. I apologize if the vagueness led to confusion.

The case against Angela and "William" was in '03. George 4 would have only been 12 years old. I think "William" is Billy, but if not then who else might it be?
When you refer to historical references to "Piketon RR2", are you talking about the old USPS system - as in an address "Rural Route 2"?

I wasn't intending to reference Billy as a lay minister. I was just adding up that there are so many ministry references in general around all this and historical references to Piketon RR2. I apologize if the vagueness led to confusion.

The case against Angela and "William" was in '03. George 4 would have only been 12 years old. I think "William" is Billy, but if not then who else might it be?

Adding that white pines website is archived on the way back machine. It was active in ‘03 - ‘06. Billy and Angela were both named on the site in ‘03. His name is not on it later, but it did reference Angela as Owner and location at Bethel Hill. They had another loss due to fire and the site was removed a couple months later.

Attachments

• C26B2D72-E9FC-4598-A346-EF6EA79E7EA1.jpeg
    C26B2D72-E9FC-4598-A346-EF6EA79E7EA1.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 01ABB44E-CA8E-4732-805B-D7CDE7D59FA8.jpeg
    01ABB44E-CA8E-4732-805B-D7CDE7D59FA8.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Kenneth Rhoden, Gary's dad said that Gary was shot 3 times.
It was the autopsy report that said Gary was shot with larger caliber bullets.

I don't see anything about Gary being shot with 2 different caliber bullets. If anyone finds that please post and link. Thankx.

“My nephew was laying one way and Gary was laying over his legs. Shot three times in the head,” Kenneth Rhoden said.
'It’s a sad day, a very sad day:' Father attends first Rhoden funeral

".....His cousin, Gary Rhoden, 38, was found dead in the same trailer; a "muzzle stain" on the side of his head indicates one of the three shots he received to the head was made with the gun pressed against him.
Information about the kind of bullets found was not included in the reports..... "
Rhoden family massacre: Autopsy reports indicate one victim was awake when fatally shot
  • Larger caliber bullets were used to kill 37-year-old Gary Rhoden.
  • Gary Rhoden (age 37): Three “contact” wounds (head).
.........Rhodens shot in head at point-blank range
I admittedly don't know a lot (anything) about firearms and ammunition.
Can someone give me a brief primer?
Are certain sizes of ammo specific to certain types of weapons - shotgun, pistol, automatic weapon?
And in general what are the types of weapons/ammo suited for? Close range, hunting, murder, loudness, etc?
TIA

Last edited:
Liquidating?

Here's what I keep thinking about. If this whole thing is solely about custody of the young girl. Why did BCI seize her business records? I'm not talking personal family documents. She right out stated they took records of her non profits and businesses.

Adding that white pines website is archived on the way back machine. It was active in ‘03 - ‘06. Billy and Angela were both named on the site in ‘03. His name is not on it later, but it did reference Angela as Owner and location at Bethel Hill. They had another loss due to fire and the site was removed a couple months later.
So, I can read this as "we pocketed the insurance money from this "accident"/liquidation sale and are no longer breeding labradoodles or goldendoodles"?

Liquidating?

Here's what I keep thinking about. If this whole thing is solely about custody of the young girl. Why did BCI seize her business records? I'm not talking personal family documents. She right out stated they took records of her non profits and businesses.
Rule 1: Follow the Money............

So, I can read this as "we pocketed the insurance money from this "accident"/liquidation sale and are no longer breeding labradoodles or goldendoodles"?

That’s two electrical fires that resulted in the loss of animal lives. :(

I looked up the church as well. The website was active in 2010. In 2011 an update was made via an announcement at the bottom that they decided not to have camp on the grounds in 2012, just a nightly revival. The website stayed the same, no updates, and even kept the 2012 message until sometime between March 2016 and Oct 2016. March 2016 shows the 2012 message still on the site, and the next web capture in October 2016 the message is removed and it references activities in 2016.

The same photos on it today were on it in 2010.

Dunno if this has been mentioned..... but in AW discovery there is game cam footage from 51 UHR. I looked it up on Google Earth and there is only 1 home that seperates 51UHR from DR new home. 51UHR was for sale not long ago and there are pics online. The trailor on the property sits a pretty good distance from the road w/ a winding driveway. Looking at the landscape on Google Earth I cant imagne where a game cam could have been mounted in order for it to have any relevance to LE?

That’s two electrical fires that resulted in the loss of animal lives. :(

I looked up the church as well. The website was active in 2010. In 2011 an update was made via an announcement at the bottom that they decided not to have camp on the grounds in 2012, just a nightly revival. The website stayed the same, no updates, and even kept the 2012 message until sometime between March 2016 and Oct 2016. March 2016 shows the 2012 message still on the site, and the next web capture in October 2016 the message is removed and it references activities in 2016.

The same photos on it today were on it in 2010.
On FW's church website, they used to have a link(under "BELIEFS") that took you to a nationally recognized church organization. For the life of me, I can't remember the name - that website listed the "BELIEFS" of that type of church. Those were almost identical to the ones now shown on FW's church website. I think was Pentecostal.

Mission Church-Piketon Ohio

Interesting that now, the link to the national organization is gone from FW's church website. Perhaps after the embarrassment the W4 caused to their AK pastor, they have distanced themselves from the Wagner Family.

Last edited:
I thought it interesting that she has no help. Where did her help go?
I think FW might be having a "liquidity problem". She might not be able to pay them. I can only assume no animals are being sold. Only income (that we know of) would be rents from land contracts, and her salary and lease payments from Crystal Springs.
Oh, and attorneys are expensive.

I think FW might be having a "liquidity problem". She might not be able to pay them. I can only assume no animals are being sold. Only income (that we know of) would be rents from land contracts, and her salary and lease payments from Crystal Springs.
Oh, and attorneys are expensive.

Have you checked the farm subsidy database recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave