CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #52 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The very fact the internet and message boards are talking negatively about former rodeo queen KK, tickles me to no end. :)

When you think about her merry band of cronies aka friends, that each had some knowledge of what was transpiring and kept silent while this innocent young mother was being stalked and conspired against for murder, makes me rage I'll be honest. KK is a young mother herself. She had absolutely zero concern or care for baby K or KB.

I want every negative article, petition, chubby picture or whatever else can be shared across the internet to drive this vain, cold, vapid, calculating 'has been' off the rails. :oops:
This is only the start, as she hasn’t felt real heat yet.

That’ll come at trial.

He has absolutely no reason to talk or cooperate. Death penalty isn’t a real possibility and if he confesses unlikely DA will give him anything but LWOP. If he stays completely silent, his legal team may still have the grasping-at-straws “KK did it and is lying” defense. That could only work if LE doesn’t have evidence we’re unaware of that proves PF’s direct involvement. Hopefully they do and it’s a moot point.

If they don’t, unlike most here I’m not completely comfident a juror or two won’t find reasonable doubt. Casey and OJ both got off and they didn’t have a KK to muddy the waters.

bbm My thoughts exactly tonight. What a disgusting thought, but then again so was it with CA and OJ :/ I pray NOT.

I fully expect this to go absolutely nowhere, although I’m happy that it’s in the news.

She’s not going to face further charges because of this, and a petition isn’t going to have any impact here.

We’d all love for her to pay, but it ain’t gonna happen.

Atleast people are talking about her, and not in a good way.
Yep. The penalizing KK ship has sailed. The only way she’ll get more than the proverbial slap on the wrist (iow max 3 years minimum security) is if they can prove she lied to LE about something relevant after they struck the deal w/her). I don’t think she’s that stupid. Would love to be wrong though.

I have no problem giving credit where credit is due. CBI was in the condo right before the Berreths found blood and that was not the first time the condo had been looked at. I can just imagine what a defense will do with that...

I am not anti LE whatsoever (am very much the opposite in fact) and maybe they have more than we know but I am not so naive as to think LE all over our nation and the world are not just human. More than once various LE agencies missed things when in this condo.

Yes, her statements verified all right. What physical evidence did her statements provide for the deal she received though? A body? Remains? Even a tooth? A sweater? A candle? Anything? A burner phone? Her phone? If so, I missed something...

I believe the above is pretty much fact. No offense intended to LE nor you nor anyone else.

I am still undecided in this case and nothing is going to change that.

Two evil co-conspirators is where I stand.

Who probably laughed together when LE found no crime scene at the condo. Repeatedly.

That is my opinion today anyhow.

jmo/omo.
I am also pro LE and would like to respond to your thought about LE possibly missing something in the early days of the investigation before they knew a crime even occurred.

I went back and looked at the timeline when blood was found in the bathroom and it was December 6th. Why at this point wouldn’t the rest of the home be checked for blood? Maybe it was and it was missed but I think they would see it light up at least on front and bottom of fireplace where KK stated she purposely left it for LE to find.

Dec.20 was when they ripped floor boards up. I find it difficult to believe KK got every crack in that floor and bluestar wouldn’t light at least some of those cracks up. Maybe there is more than we know but it does seem like a big miss especially as KK even says she left this evidence for them to find.

He has absolutely no reason to talk or cooperate. Death penalty isn’t a real possibility and if he confesses unlikely DA will give him anything but LWOP. If he stays completely silent, his legal team may still have the grasping-at-straws “KK did it and is lying” defense. That could only work if LE doesn’t have evidence we’re unaware of that proves PF’s direct involvement. Hopefully they do and it’s a moot point.

If they don’t, unlike most here I’m not completely comfident a juror or two won’t find reasonable doubt. Casey and OJ both got off and they didn’t have a KK to muddy the waters.

Hands-down, the Anthony and OJ cases featured the worst juries in the history of mankind.

Jury selection is going to be absolutely critical in this case.
This ain't DA May's first rodeo. I'm sure he realizes the importance of this and will be very careful to select intelligent, rational, facts-over-feelings individuals to serve on the jury.
There certainly can't be any half-baked conspiracy theorists, Lifetime channel binge-watchers and/or armchair quarterbacks sitting in that jury box.
I'm very confident that DA May will be holding his arm up in front of those "my mind's made up, don't confuse me with the facts" types and saying, "You shall not pass."

There's absolutely no way DA May would have brought forward a no-body murder case with such speed in the absence of direct proof of PF's guilt. He has proof.

PF's lawyer will be desperately grasping at whatever straws he can possibly clutch.
Those straws are going to come in handy for him.
He can use them to suck it up, and by it, I mean a guilty verdict.

I understand a lot of people here are anxious and doubtful.
I ain't losing any sleep at all worrying about this outcome.
PF's going down for the count.

JMO.

Last edited:
I am also pro LE and would like to respond to your thought about LE possibly missing something in the early days of the investigation before they knew a crime even occurred.

I went back and looked at the timeline when blood was found in the bathroom and it was December 6th. Why at this point wouldn’t the rest of the home be checked for blood? Maybe it was and it was missed but I think they would see it light up at least on front and bottom of fireplace where KK stated she purposely left it for LE to find.

Dec.20 was when they ripped floor boards up. I find it difficult to believe KK got every crack in that floor and bluestar wouldn’t light at least some of those cracks up. Maybe there is more than we know but it does seem like a big miss especially as KK even says she left this evidence for them to find.

ITA and have never believed that KK "left evidence for them to find". I think the slob was just sloppy.. MOO

Speaking of O.J., slightly OT..

We were looking at historical electric grid consumption graphs today, with examples of unusual events. It was interesting, there was a huge spike upward in consumption as everyone turned on their TV to watch the verdict in the O.J. trial exactly at 10 a.m. on Oct. 3, 1995. Literally, the graph again spiked drastically downward when the TVs were turned off.

Nowadays, with a verdict in a PF trial, it would be Twitter blowing up. And in the unlikely event it went the wrong way, I’m sure our WS thread would completely implode.

Well, it was RS that said the authorities needed to look into KB's ex bf (can't remember the name he gave at the moment) who was a Southwest pilot (yeah right). Same BS story someone else is spinning in the JAK disappearance. That guy has his father's support too. RS is PF's father figure according to his own admission. Anyhow, I'm giving RS the benefit of the doubt that he's just too stupid to see the truth and remind myself not to be too hard on him because he isn't reading all the very informative posts on WS :) And, I haven't forgotten that I gave KK and SF the benefit of the doubt until the AA was released and SF pleaded the fifth. I'll leave it at that. I may yet eat crow on this one!
His name E--C as I recall but we cannot sleuth him, I do hope someday he comes forward and tells what a good person KB was.

Speaking of O.J., slightly OT..

We were looking at historical electric grid consumption graphs today, with examples of unusual events. It was interesting, there was a huge spike upward in consumption as everyone turned on their TV to watch the verdict in the O.J. trial exactly at 10 a.m. on Oct. 3, 1995. Literally, the graph again spiked drastically downward when the TVs were turned off.

Nowadays, with a verdict in a PF trial, it would be Twitter blowing up. And in the unlikely event it went the wrong way, I’m sure our WS thread would completely implode.

SIMPSON'S VERDICT DREW BEST RATINGS IN TV HISTORY

The announcement of the verdict in O.J. Simpson's trial was the most-watched event in TV history, drawing more than 150 million viewers, CBS said Wednesday.

Seventy-five percent of U.S. adults watched, estimated David Poltrack, the network's top audience researcher.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but best case scenario is KK has told the truth as best she knows and testifies in such a way PF never sees the light of day! To hope that KK faces serious jail time is almost certainly meaning that PF either gets a hung jury bc of miss statements by KK or is found not guilty all together bc of misstatements by KK. I for one am hopeful that KK testimony will be powerful and damning! MOO
Some seem soo hopeful of KK demise that they can't see the reason why Mr. May made the deal in the first place. There was absolutely a very good reason and I for one think it will show to be very much the right one MOO. Unlike some cases I have followed on here I have a lot of faith in the DA in this particular case IMO

KK deserves all that has been bestowed upon her bc of her lack of caring for an innocent human life, but I believe that she is and has been vital to uncovering PF evil deeds and proving that he has no place in our society......KK is the worst, but I truly have no words for PF

Last edited:
The very fact the internet and message boards are talking negatively about former rodeo queen KK, tickles me to no end. :)

When you think about her merry band of cronies aka friends, that each had some knowledge of what was transpiring and kept silent while this innocent young mother was being stalked and conspired against for murder, makes me rage I'll be honest. KK is a young mother herself. She had absolutely zero concern or care for baby K or KB.

I want every negative article, petition, chubby picture or whatever else can be shared across the internet to drive this vain, cold, vapid, calculating 'has been' off the rails. :oops:

She deserves that and much more, IMO. ;). Sitting on my hands so I don't get in trouble.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but best case scenario is KK has told the truth as best she knows and testifies in such a way PF never sees the light of day! To hope that KK faces serious jail time is almost certainly meaning that PF either gets a hung jury bc of miss statements by KK or is found not guilty all together bc of misstatements by KK. I for one am hopeful that KK testimony will be powerful and damning! MOO
Some seem soo hopeful of KK demise that they can't see the reason why Mr. May made the deal in the first place. There was absolutely a very good reason and I for one think it will show to be very much the right one MOO. Unlike some cases I have followed on here I have a lot of faith in the DA in this particular case IMO

Best-case scenario to me would be KK getting caught in a lie and voiding her agreement with the DA, thereby being prosecuted for and convicted of any and all relevant charges. The DA would still have enough evidence to convince a jury to convict PF of murder and sentence him to LWOP at a minimum. Far-fetched? Probably so, but it'd be great if things happened this way, IMO.

Best-case scenario to me would be KK getting caught in a lie and voiding her agreement with the DA, thereby being prosecuted for and convicted of any and all relevant charges. The DA would still have enough evidence to convince a jury to convict PF of murder and sentence him to LWOP at a minimum. Far-fetched? Probably so, but it'd be great if things happened this way, IMO.
As long as PF doesn’t benefit, I’m all for it too.

If this happens it will be while on the stand IMO and would have to be a total reversal of what she already has told authorities IMO. And would most likely be absolutely damning to the case ...MOO

Even if by some miracle that the defense can prove reasonable doubt about what KK has told investigators, she still wont face any charges. The deal is not based on weather the public and or jury believes it, but weather the DA believed that KK was truthful with them based on things she knew or thought she knew....MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong