GUILTY NY - Michael Avenatti arrested for extortion of millions of dollars from Nike, 2019

Michael Avenatti made paraplegic client sign testimonial when he realized he would learn about theft | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Avenatti rushed to make his mentally-ill paraplegic client sign a glowing testimonial when he realized the man would learn he 'stole' his $4M settlement, later using it as 'proof' of his innocence, lawyer says

Oh My Lord. This is unreal. What a delusional freakin liar this guy is.

Did he not realise that everyone would eventually find this out? How do you tell your client there was no 4 million dollar settlement payout and then just continue to spend it yourself? While your client is penniless and crippled?

And he still lies about it, pretending it didn't happen. smh

Oh My Lord. This is unreal. What a delusional freakin liar this guy is.

Did he not realise that everyone would eventually find this out? How do you tell your client there was no 4 million dollar settlement payout and then just continue to spend it yourself? While your client is penniless and crippled?

And he still lies about it, pretending it didn't happen. smh

Seems like the popular thing to do nowdays.

How so parents explain all of this criminal behavior to kids ? People that have jobs that should be honorable but they lie, cheat and steal.

Seriously?? This guy takes the cake. Unbelievable.

Yeah, he locked down his twitter account, so I can't post links. I followed him right after he got arrested, so I can still see his tweets. I guess I'm grandfathered in:D

I'm loving this from the link that was posted above:

But rather than helping his case, the attorney's tweet may have dropped him in further legal trouble, Robbins told DailyMail.com, adding that Avenatti may have done the prosecutors' work for them by publishing a copy of the signed document on Twitter.

'The government is alleging that the thing that he tweeted is part of the fraud scheme, and so what he has apparently done is to tweet out incriminating evidence in support of the charges, which is a first in my experience,' Robbins said.

'I was a federal prosecutor for a number of years and I haven't seen that before. We're breaking new ground.'

I knew it was a bad idea when he tweeted it--he got ratioed hard. I just did a quick scan of his twitter and it appears he removed the tweet. :D:D:D

Michael Avenatti made paraplegic client sign testimonial when he realized he would learn about theft | Daily Mail Online

A response to one of Avenatti's tweets :D:D:D

Hey Mike, just a friendly reminder that today is tax day. I know it has slipped your mind in the past, so don’t forget to file this year!

Taxes seem to be something that rich people monkey with. Only we average people have to follow the rules, I guess

Yeah, he locked down his twitter account, so I can't post links. I followed him right after he got arrested, so I can still see his tweets. I guess I'm grandfathered in:D

I'm loving this from the link that was posted above:

But rather than helping his case, the attorney's tweet may have dropped him in further legal trouble, Robbins told DailyMail.com, adding that Avenatti may have done the prosecutors' work for them by publishing a copy of the signed document on Twitter.

'The government is alleging that the thing that he tweeted is part of the fraud scheme, and so what he has apparently done is to tweet out incriminating evidence in support of the charges, which is a first in my experience,' Robbins said.

'I was a federal prosecutor for a number of years and I haven't seen that before. We're breaking new ground.'

I knew it was a bad idea when he tweeted it--he got ratioed hard. I just did a quick scan of his twitter and it appears he removed the tweet. :D:D:D

It shouldn't by now, but it does still amaze me that some people, who are supposedly smart, can still be soooo stupid, lol.

Are they stupid?

We see with all kinds of criminal convictions lately that rich people have gotten away with a lot for years

Are they stupid?

We see with all kinds of criminal convictions lately that rich people have gotten away with a lot for years
He did some pretty dumb things, and certainly was arrogant if he didn't think he'd be caught. I see people of all stripes and backgrounds get caught/convicted of financial crimes, fraud, extortion, etc. I have absolutely nothing against those who are wealthy, unless they they run a drug cartel or a mob family :)
I'm pleased when anyone is convicted for any crime they may commit, rich, poor or in-between ;)

I forgot to add that Avenatti squandered much of his so-called wealth, robbing Peter to pay Paul, so who knows how much $ he actually has left. I also don't particularly care, as long as he pays restitution to anyone he may have defrauded.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back