OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit, I’m a detailed person. Maybe it’s from following so many crime stories. I would be the type to give wayyyyy too many details also. But, I’ve seen most of you mention those details stop at the most important time it’s needed. Is that because she was drunk and has a hard time remembering (happens to me when lightly drinking )? If so, she just needs to admit that.

And I’m one that would do a strip club with my husband. It would have to be a classier one though, and I would NOT bring a guy friend of his along. Awkward! A group of friends maybeeeee, but not just one.

I haven’t listened to the podcasts either, just haven’t had time. But it’s hard to believe it’s the first time they have ever been out drinking. I could maybe see it because she was pregnant, then has a new baby at home. But didn’t she say they get away three times a year? And are you telling me they never drink at home?

And someone pointed out how much she remembers on the friend. I have always thought that maybe Tyler was upset because of how B and the friend were acting. Maybe too flirtatious whether on purpose or not. Would explain Tyler’s walking off AND the friend not chasing him. If TD was po’d at friend and friend knew it, friend wouldn’t chase after him more. And it would explain B’s memory of friend vs T’s night.

Question to locals, are there any bridges in the area around the mall?

I wonder if something happened (physically or verbally) that night that triggered him to become distraught/suicidal especially in his inebriated state.

Not in that part of town. Just overpasses and concrete, really. Truly not a lot of places to be hidden.

Edited to add: Although...if he walked west on Easton Way, he would come to Sunbury Road in about a mile (with sidewalk available all the way I believe). Soccer fields are across the road and Alum Creek is just beyond the fields. That is a wooded area with a flow of water relatively close to the Hilton.

Last edited:
I've listened to the Dateline interview, both of the TCG podcasts and the quick clips on local news. As others have said, the way she is very detailed about minor things but doesn't go into much detail at all of the critical things is concerning.

Something keeps bringing me back to the friend & BD's relationship and has left me with questions...

1. It's her birthday and their male friend comes along?
2. They've never gone drinking together before, ever?
3. She's never been to a gentleman's club but decides to do this on her birthday with her husband and his friend? Does anyone else find that an odd choice?
4. She recalls what the friend drank but not her husband?
5. The friend had a room key but lives 10 mins from the hotel?
6. When asked about the friend (when the page/group was public) "When the friend came back without Tyler did you ask him where they were? Did he walk you back to that location or at least tell you where they walked to or the last place exactly where he saw Tyler?" - BD did not reply yet she replied to the comment just under it.
7. When the friend arrived at the hotel room, she was just getting out of the shower. The guys remained in the room watching trash tv while she got dressed. Does anyone know which room they had? I want to say someone said $151 per night? They do have rooms with sleeper sofas (BD mentions the friend might have crashed on the sofa) I am looking at the rooms and they aren't large enough for a woman to get dressed without the other people seeing her (unless she stayed in the bathroom).

Other observations

1. All questions, statements, and posts are commented on and turned off at BDs discretion - is she just trying to control the narrative so it doesn't get out of control? Initially, she posted "nothing is too big or small, anything helps". Now all comments on all posts are turned off pretty quickly and we cannot go back to read anything that's been turned off. It's a bit hard to assist if you cannot read anything.
2. She lists he had "no medical conditions" - so I am assuming Missy was just making a general statement about his health and being a smoker, not that he was "sickly".
3. He hasn't been seen on any cameras anywhere in Easton? I swear I read or heard there are more than 300. How is it possible that none caught him but they DID catch his friend walking?

Good questions! I can only add anything to:
1. I saw mentioned in the thread that there were supposed to be other friends going but they ended up not being able to make it.
2. She's 23 and has an almost 2 year old so I don't think it's that strange.

Everything you said and all your questions are spot on.
The only thing I will say is in regards to #3. She is 23. And, during her teens, young adulthood, strip clubs have been sensationalized via celebrities. So, maybe it's just what she wanted to do. Whether it was her first time or not, I don't know. In college we would very occasionally end up at a strip club (and it was just a group of 5-10 girlfriends). I will say this... There is absolutely NO WAY that I would say to my husband, "hey let' go to the strip club and drag your friend along!" That would be even more awkward than it being not only my first time in a club, but add on my first time going with my husband, and it's the first time you have every "gone out drinking together" (personally, my husband and I have never been to a strip club together. Can't imagine that it isn't awkward, a least a little. )
I do not believe that it was her and her husband's first time drinking together. If that were the case, than why did she say things like..."tyler drinks shots, etc." and "sips on the shots."

I do not believe that it was her and her husband's first time drinking together. If that were the case, than why did she say things like..."tyler drinks shots, etc." and "sips on the shots."
She claimed it was their first time going out to drink together.
I don't believe that for one hot second. It doesn't make sense that they get away 3x a year, on their bdays and their anniversary, but haven't ever gone into a bar and had a drink together. But, again, I think that it's character preservation.

Interesting theory I saw on FB:

In her own written account that was posted here, she says that the friend returned without Tyler and he told her not to worry about Tyler.....she went on to say that she was already"freaking out." She doesn't say where the friend went after that. She omits that in her post. Also, why would a good friend leave a woman who was "freaking out?"

•In the podcast, she mentions how she had to pee and was afraid to leave her drink alone at the bar because people might tamper with it. She says she had to pee so she left the drink anyway.

•Why would a woman, accompanied by her husband, be worried that someone would spike her drink?

•I think she added that extra detail about people tampering with drinks because that's what she and this mysterious friend did.....they put something in Tyler's drink to impair him.

•When they arrived back to the hotel, she woke their friend up first. Odd because the friend was in the front seat and her husband was asleep beside her. Still, she woke up this other man first. She cited Tyler as potentially being "grumpy" as the reason she has the friend wake him up.
What does she do when he falls asleep at home? Ask the neighbor to wake him up?

•I think she woke the friend up first, knowing that it was time to put the plan in action. Tyler gets out of the car and is "confused"......or rather drugged....

•I think the friend killed him when they went on that walk and I think it was premeditated.

•Brittany, who just peed before she left the strip club and obviously has an overactive bladder, passes by the hotel lobby bathroom to return to her hotel room to pee and charge her phone for 2 seconds.

•Her frequent bladder was a convenient excuse to excuse herself and leave the mysterious friend alone with Tyler.

•The friend returns without Tyler. His buddy's wife is "freaking out" because her husband hasn't returned.

•The friend leaves his good buddy's wife while she's freaking out? After she played "wingman" for him all night? That's bull *advertiser censored*.

•The friend left Brittany because that was the plan, he had to go back and get Tyler's body. Tyler's cellphone was "dead" which automatically removes the ability to locate him.

•Brittany, giving the friend more time to properly dispose of Tyler, calls another good friend to help her look for Tyler. One would think she'd call the man who last saw Tyler and ask him to come back and help her. Also, one would immediately call his parents and ask them if they'd heard from him before scouring the shopping complex...but she needed more time and she knew that she had to create a detailed timeline

It would be interesting to know what this mystery man does for a living. How familiar was he with the Easton shopping complex?
Also....Easton is very pricey and they obviously needed the money if Tyler was working 6 straight 10-12 hour days. I think she wanted to assure herself some short-term financial security when he was gone, so she encouraged him to put in extra hours...which would get her through for a bit.

I'm confused on the timeline. Was TD just wandering outside for 30 plus minutes? Time does fly while drunk. You can walk pretty far in 30 minutes.

Stories like this one, I wish I lived near, I would go walking. Just knowing he might be there, maybe a 2 mile radius, but its driving me nuts that I can't go look. I have this weird ocd of finding things!!!

Everyone has made really great theories of what could of happen. What about TD health, good possibility that they did argue and he left.

Try what I did - street view on google. You won’t “find” him that way but it really helps to feel like you’re in T’s shoes and think about where he may have gone. You can see that behind the hotel Near some “woods” on the corner of a main highway and another busy road (Easton Way and Stelzer Rd) there’s this little circle with two benches where I could totally see him sitting down for a smoke. Also it’s where the sidewalk ends and if he were to continue walking by the road he’d end up in woods. A little further up the sidewalk along Stelzer, before the sidewalk ends, there is what looks like an abandoned road. I think T easily could have been hanging around this area wandering or sitting, could even have met others doing so? Wondering what it looks like there Sat at 4am. Anyone nearby? Hopefully LE has explored this and asked around if anyone seemed to be hanging out there.

Also wondering if there are traffic cams any where on Easton way? Any way to see what traffic was like or who was on the road at that time?

In her own written account that was posted here, she says that the friend returned without Tyler and he told her not to worry about Tyler.....she went on to say that she was already"freaking out." She doesn't say where the friend went after that. She omits that in her post. Also, why would a good friend leave a woman who was "freaking out?"

•In the podcast, she mentions how she had to pee and was afraid to leave her drink alone at the bar because people might tamper with it. She says she had to pee so she left the drink anyway.

•Why would a woman, accompanied by her husband, be worried that someone would spike her drink?

•I think she added that extra detail about people tampering with drinks because that's what she and this mysterious friend did.....they put something in Tyler's drink to impair him.

•When they arrived back to the hotel, she woke their friend up first. Odd because the friend was in the front seat and her husband was asleep beside her. Still, she woke up this other man first. She cited Tyler as potentially being "grumpy" as the reason she has the friend wake him up.

•I think she woke the friend up first, knowing that it was time to put the plan in action. Tyler gets out of the car and is "confused"......or rather drugged....

•I think the friend killed him when they went on that walk and I think it was premeditated.

•Brittany, who just peed before she left the strip club and obviously has an overactive bladder, passes by the hotel lobby bathroom to return to her hotel room to pee and charge her phone for 2 seconds.

•Her frequent bladder was a convenient excuse to excuse herself and leave the mysterious friend alone with Tyler.

•The friend returns without Tyler. His buddy's wife is "freaking out" because her husband hasn't returned.

•The friend leaves his good buddy's wife while she's freaking out? After she played "wingman" for him all night? That's bull ****.

•The friend left Brittany because that was the plan, he had to go back and get Tyler's body. Tyler's cellphone was "dead" which automatically removes the ability to locate him.

•Brittany, giving the friend more time to properly dispose of Tyler, calls another good friend to help her look for Tyler. One would think she'd call the man who last saw Tyler and ask him to come back and help her. Also, one would immediately call his parents and ask them if they'd heard from him before scouring the shopping complex...but she needed more time and she knew that she had to create a detailed timeline

It would be interesting to know what this mystery man does for a living. How familiar was he with the Easton shopping complex?
Also....Easton is very pricey and they obviously needed the money if Tyler was working 6 straight 10-12 hour days. I think she wanted to assure herself some short-term financial security when he was gone, so she encouraged him to put in extra hours...which would get her through for a bit.
This is a great post!! I never thought about the overactive bladder and why would she be worried about her drink if he husband was there! Very smart thinking! I do not believe her either. None of what she has said adds up for me.

Stories like this one, I wish I lived near, I would go walking. Just knowing he might be there, maybe a 2 mile radius, but its driving me nuts that I can't go look. I have this weird ocd of finding things!!!

RSBM

I feel the same!

Here is a map with two circles drawn around the Hilton (yellow dot): one at a one-mile radius (red) and one at a two-mile radius (fluorescent green).
4C7F77F1-AE85-4F6C-A5CB-60CEEBE3BE26.jpeg

Looking at the areas on Google Maps, there are quite a few bodies of water, and I wonder if all of them have been searched, and if so, how thoroughly.

Right now, I’m particularly concerned about what appears to be a pond (or maybe part of Alum Creek) behind Lowe’s/Target.
E0ED5A8E-7AB9-40B7-BC89-C2C0F134AC10.jpeg 3FF8BB84-06BA-4109-9266-BE81E53C4F84.jpeg

It has been posted upthread:

“In part two of the True Crime Garage podcast, Brittany mentions the ponds behind Costco having been searched.”

“This is from the wife:
‘all ponds, and bodies of water in the area have been searched, sonar has been ran through them and dogs. Multiple times.’
This is from a family member:
‘all bodies of water near that area have been checked with sonar.’”

“Sorry, I was looking to answer the dog question and there is this from the FB page from a family member:
‘they used cadaver dogs and didn’t find anything.’”

Now I am wondering when these searches took place. Tyler has been missing for almost two months. With the temperature rising, if Tyler is in water, his body might have finally floated to the surface just in the last week or so.

A case in point:
The first incident happened in Middletown, OH, an 1-hr. 45-min. southwest of the Hilton at Easton.

The gentleman was last seen alive on Jan. 3 and reported missing on Jan. 18th. His body was recovered on Mar. 10.

The drainage ditch in which the body was found is a five minute walk (0.2 mile) from where he was last seen:
829EFC18-861C-40AB-8A9E-918CDBCE63BC.jpeg 7E67967A-E502-495C-B544-AE7B99177621.jpeg

Sources:
Body found in Middletown drainage reservoir identified

What we know: Body ID’d after being pulled from a drainage reser

All MOO

Last edited:
I am only halfway through the first podcast, and I'm shaking my head so hard it hurts. I even took notes of everything BD says that just doesn't make sense.
This whole thing is extremely upsetting for me. There is now a HUGE Reddit thread on this case. . . . this case involving a guy I used to work with smh. Again, I didn't know him outside of work, but most people don't have a filter in the pub kind of environment anyway, plus the cooks were allowed to drink (Tyler was a cook there) so I very highly doubt his personality at work was any different than his personality outside of work.
Here's the list of things that bother me from the first Podcast, and again, I'm barely halfway through it:

1. They both have separate bank accounts. WHY? For some reason, the guys at TCG felt this was a good question to ask. I could fully understand having separate accounts as newlyweds, BEFORE you have children. After you have children, what on earth is the reason for having separate accounts???
2. "I don't think they even close til midnight." This was a statement made by BD in regards to Tyler's place of employment. How do you not know what time your husband's place of employment closes???
3. The comment about them watching "some really trashy" TV threw me for a loop. What the hell does that even MATTER? And they way she says it. . . . .like she's being discreet. . . . .and kind of laughing. . . .
4. "Tyler doesn't drink beer." Funny. Tyler would always have a couple beers during his Pub shifts. Maybe he changed tastes since then, but even if he did, why is that important??
5. "I like coconut." A comment made by BD when she tells us she was drinking Bahama Mama. WHY???????? You're talking about your missing husband, why is the fact that you like coconut important???
6. She goes on and on about the strip club itself. "We met some super nice ladies." "I learned a lot about strip clubs that night." It's almost as if the most eventful thing that happened to her that night was the fact that she went to a strip club for the first time!!!!!
7. She mentions that the bartender made her leave her drink. She says that Tyler drank some of it (or finished it, I wasn't clear on that). But, she tells us before that Tyler doesn't like mixed drinks???

I've read so many different theories and opinions. The friend of mine who is a close personal friend of TD and BD has been adamant that BD had nothing to do with this. So I always leaned in that direction. I remained objective up until this podcast. As soon as I heard the spunk in BD's voice during the podcast, I started to doubt some things. Could she possibly be drunk during the podcast? If she truly is grieving, maybe she had a few drinks while she was bartending (TCG states they conducted the interview at midnight). Maybe.
But then I come back to these threads and see something about her referring to herself as a "single mom". WHAT?????? So she's a single mom now?????
And all I can think about is the kind-hearted guy I worked with at the Pub two years ago, who was so excited about his baby being born, and probably would've worked ten jobs to support his wife and child. . . . .That guy is missing. And the more information I see/hear about his wife (mainly FROM her) the more I start to shake my head.

Try what I did - street view on google. You won’t “find” him that way but it really helps to feel like you’re in T’s shoes and think about where he may have gone. You can see that behind the hotel Near some “woods” on the corner of a main highway and another busy road (Easton Way and Stelzer Rd) there’s this little circle with two benches where I could totally see him sitting down for a smoke. Also it’s where the sidewalk ends and if he were to continue walking by the road he’d end up in woods. A little further up the sidewalk along Stelzer, before the sidewalk ends, there is what looks like an abandoned road. I think T easily could have been hanging around this area wandering or sitting, could even have met others doing so? Wondering what it looks like there Sat at 4am. Anyone nearby? Hopefully LE has explored this and asked around if anyone seemed to be hanging out there.

Also wondering if there are traffic cams any where on Easton way? Any way to see what traffic was like or who was on the road at that time?

The green "Dot" is the location of a Traffic Cam

- Columbus Traffic Cameras - Google My Maps

Attachments

• Traffic Cam.JPG
    Traffic Cam.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 6
Love your post!
I'm with you. There is no way to tell what any part of her demeanor might mean unless one is an expert. You are spot on when you say everyone acts differently especially to a situation that goes beyond anything tragic, horrific, or unimaginable. Our daily behavior is a culmination of life experience, coping skills, beliefs, frame of reference, etc. and helps guide us in the norm but is insufficient when tragedy hits. Tragedy can leave you lost in a world you don't recognize along with all the physical changes the body goes through that affect thinking, emotion. Add to that you are being questioned by LE, trying to do all you can to help find your missing husband, taking care of and trying to protect the emotional well being of your child? The principle is loosely similar to someone returning to war with PTSD or losing a child. Unless you have walked in their shoes you have no idea what goes on in their head. Sorry if TMI but this topic hits close to the heart.

I think BD and friend may be leaving something out publicly but that doesn't mean they haven't told LE. It very well could be something LE wants to hold back from the public.

I agree with you...I do think BD is leaving something out about the friend. It either doesn't really play into TD being missing or the police have asked them not to release to the public. It really makes the friend look shady. I wish BD would have at least answered the numerous questions regarding the friend. All she had to say was the police told her not to speak publicly about it. That would maybe stop all the wild speculations.

Last edited:

•The friend leaves his good buddy's wife while she's freaking out? After she played "wingman" for him all night? That's bull ****.

I would like like 100 times if I could.
Definitely doesn't add up.

Also, something that she doesn't mention, at all (until they go back to search the woods at 1 am ???) is talking to hotel staff. Why is there no convo with the front desk staff? But, she leaves the number next to the phone upstairs in the room next to the phone? So the husband is so confused that he may have been looking at the wrong hotel, but not confused enough to make it up to the fourth floor, into the right room, and use a land line?
Why not leave your number with the front staff to say... My husband has wondered off, he seems disoriented. If he walks in, call me immediately at this number?
Nothing is more sobering than an emergency situation.

She claimed it was their first time going out to drink together.
I don't believe that for one hot second. It doesn't make sense that they get away 3x a year, on their bdays and their anniversary, but haven't ever gone into a bar and had a drink together. But, again, I think that it's character preservation.

Just to play devil's advocate here -- BD is a bartender. It's not totally outside the realm of possibility that being a bartender, she doesn't have a desire to go and hang out at bars on her time off as she may feel like she's still in a work environment in such establishments. For example, I used to run a movie theater and on my days off I wouldn't want to go see movies at my theater or any other as I felt like my time off was my escape from there.

Last edited:
I am only halfway through the first podcast, and I'm shaking my head so hard it hurts. I even took notes of everything BD says that just doesn't make sense.
This whole thing is extremely upsetting for me. There is now a HUGE Reddit thread on this case. . . . this case involving a guy I used to work with smh. Again, I didn't know him outside of work, but most people don't have a filter in the pub kind of environment anyway, plus the cooks were allowed to drink (Tyler was a cook there) so I very highly doubt his personality at work was any different than his personality outside of work.
Here's the list of things that bother me from the first Podcast, and again, I'm barely halfway through it:

1. They both have separate bank accounts. WHY? For some reason, the guys at TCG felt this was a good question to ask. I could fully understand having separate accounts as newlyweds, BEFORE you have children. After you have children, what on earth is the reason for having separate accounts???
2. "I don't think they even close til midnight." This was a statement made by BD in regards to Tyler's place of employment. How do you not know what time your husband's place of employment closes???
3. The comment about them watching "some really trashy" TV threw me for a loop. What the hell does that even MATTER? And they way she says it. . . . .like she's being discreet. . . . .and kind of laughing. . . .
4. "Tyler doesn't drink beer." Funny. Tyler would always have a couple beers during his Pub shifts. Maybe he changed tastes since then, but even if he did, why is that important??
5. "I like coconut." A comment made by BD when she tells us she was drinking Bahama Mama. WHY???????? You're talking about your missing husband, why is the fact that you like coconut important???
6. She goes on and on about the strip club itself. "We met some super nice ladies." "I learned a lot about strip clubs that night." It's almost as if the most eventful thing that happened to her that night was the fact that she went to a strip club for the first time!!!!!
7. She mentions that the bartender made her leave her drink. She says that Tyler drank some of it (or finished it, I wasn't clear on that). But, she tells us before that Tyler doesn't like mixed drinks???

I've read so many different theories and opinions. The friend of mine who is a close personal friend of TD and BD has been adamant that BD had nothing to do with this. So I always leaned in that direction. I remained objective up until this podcast. As soon as I heard the spunk in BD's voice during the podcast, I started to doubt some things. Could she possibly be drunk during the podcast? If she truly is grieving, maybe she had a few drinks while she was bartending (TCG states they conducted the interview at midnight). Maybe.
But then I come back to these threads and see something about her referring to herself as a "single mom". WHAT?????? So she's a single mom now?????
And all I can think about is the kind-hearted guy I worked with at the Pub two years ago, who was so excited about his baby being born, and probably would've worked ten jobs to support his wife and child. . . . .That guy is missing. And the more information I see/hear about his wife (mainly FROM her) the more I start to shake my head.

Did she mention anything about him falling after getting out of the Uber? (I plan to listen but haven’t had time yet, so thought I’d ask.)

I hadn't seen where it was said she is a "single mom now". But I also caught the beer, mixed drinks and other things. I initially thought perhaps she's just very nervous and wasn't speaking clearly but she includes exact times of some things so I am just unsure.

I have to admit, I’m a detailed person. Maybe it’s from following so many crime stories. I would be the type to give wayyyyy too many details also. But, I’ve seen most of you mention those details stop at the most important time it’s needed. Is that because she was drunk and has a hard time remembering (happens to me when lightly drinking )? If so, she just needs to admit that.

And I’m one that would do a strip club with my husband. It would have to be a classier one though, and I would NOT bring a guy friend of his along. Awkward! A group of friends maybeeeee, but not just one.

I haven’t listened to the podcasts either, just haven’t had time. But it’s hard to believe it’s the first time they have ever been out drinking. I could maybe see it because she was pregnant, then has a new baby at home. But didn’t she say they get away three times a year? And are you telling me they never drink at home?

And someone pointed out how much she remembers on the friend. I have always thought that maybe Tyler was upset because of how B and the friend were acting. Maybe too flirtatious whether on purpose or not. Would explain Tyler’s walking off AND the friend not chasing him. If TD was po’d at friend and friend knew it, friend wouldn’t chase after him more. And it would explain B’s memory of friend vs T’s night.

I read earlier that the original plan was to go out with a group of friends. Not sure what the source of that information was but it is posted upthread.

I'm not surprised they haven't been in a bar together before; I would think that since she's a bartender, she probably doesn't want to hang out in bars.

I do believe they are hiding something but hadn't considered they had been honest with LE about what that is. I hope that is the case. I can see not wanting to admit you had been smoking pot, for example, publicly.

I had not really that about the fact that she remembers more about friend than husband. o_O

I am not sure how much we are allowed to post but her Reddit handle is interesting. Then again, she's a bartender. Being a bartender, her husband never came to her bar and had a drink? This whole situation is confusing and concerning.

If you listen very closely to the middle of part 2... Apparently, he called at 4 10. At 4 15, they caught video of the friend on video because the two of them BD & the friend walked a bit doen the road to look for Tyler. They parted ways at some point. And, that is why the camera only caught the friend. There should be video of her. From a different camera walking as well? Or at least walking away from the hotel with the friend at 4 10- 4 12, for the friend to be on camera at 4 15.

I am not convinced they’re involved and still lean toward not... but of all the threads I have read thus far pointing to suspicious actions from BD/Friend—THIS point is the most interesting I’ve seen. In the interview when BD talks about the 415 camera footage of Friend, in my mind I just assumed that the camera times were off, as they often are in these situations (anyone know if the camera times were confirmed accurate by the hotel yet?). Maybe I missed something but the scenario I played in my head of those moments had Friend leaving BEFORE the final call was made to BD at 410/412 or so. If the camera time is right, he was around still, and around Tyler possibly still. What if it was just Friend calling on TD’s phone to say “it’s done” then walked back? What if Friend’s phone was dead so he used TD’s a few times to call BD? TD seemed very confused upon waking up in the Uber but then after it’s later (and he’s prob MORE tired) he is suddenly calling and totally clear/conscious and almost back? Do BD’s phone records indicate her calling Friend throughout the night at all or when he went on these walks? Has anyone seen his phone pings for the night? I’m sure LE is looking into it.

For all this to be possible I’d want to know which of “her friends” were supposed to also meet them out and why only one random friend of TD’s wanted to go out for her bday. And what was BD’s motive? To me a huge piece of this lies in talking with the Uber driver, those bouncers from the club, and her “friends” who didn’t show. If those ppl have nothing incriminating to say then I think her story is true. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member