TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
1555625630-unnamed.jpg

Mesquite police are asking for the public's help finding a woman who was reported missing Wednesday night after she did not pick her child up after work.

Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, was reported missing about 9:30 p.m., two hours after the usual time she would pick up her child from the baby sitter, police said. Relatives have been caring for her child.

Reyes has not responded to repeated calls from family, friends and police, and her 2017 Jeep Wrangler was found about 7:45 a.m. Thursday in the 3500 block of Roseland Avenue, near North Hall Street, in Old East Dallas, police said.

Reyes is 5-foot-2 and weighs about 135 pounds. She was last seen wearing a red polo shirt and blue jeans.

Anyone with information on Reyes' whereabouts may call Mesquite police at 972-285-6336.

Missing Mesquite woman's Jeep found in Dallas hours after she didn't pick child up from baby sitter | Missing Person | Dallas News

Reyes’s Jeep Wrangler was found abandoned this morning in the 3500 block of Roseland Avenue in Dallas. Mesquite Police Sergeant Mark Bradford says security camera footage shows Reyes exiting her car and walking off-screen. Mesquite Police Search For Missing Mother
High density of apartments in that area. Since she went voluntarily, she may have been visiting someone. I hope family or LE go door to door through those units and ask.

Thanks for the update Debpar. What the heck? I believe that’s about 20 min to Dallas from Mesquite. I wonder where she was going and what type of area this is. And when/what time did she exit the car?
I wonder that also. Was she seen there prior to pick up time Wednesday night at 7:30?
Or after being reported missing?

I wonder that also. Was she seen there prior to pick up time Wednesday night at 7:30?
Or after being reported missing?
Did they mention what time she was seen on camera? It seems as the offices close at 6pm local time and is 24 min away from when her vehicle was seen discovered. Phone records, purchases that day should shed light. If she was apartment shopping, I would assume there would be records of a search on her personal/work pc, phone, or calls.. Hopefully we will find out more in the coming days.. Im trying to see if any co workers or family live in that area and nothing so far. As for the $$$ in that area..very managable..

Last edited:
Perhaps she was looking at one of the apartments in the area. It looks like that would cut her commute in half.
Agreed, it is halfway between the law firm where she works and where she lives now. Also, you can get a really nice one bed and bath apartment there for just a little over a thousand a month. Average wage in Texas for a paralegal is almost $55,000 a year. paralegal salary texas - Google Search

Did they mention what time she was seen on camera? It seems as the offices close at 6pm local time and is 24 min away from when her vehicle was seen discovered. Phone records, purchases that day should shed light. If she was apartment shopping, I would assume there would be records of a search on her personal/work pc, phone, or calls.. Hopefully we will find out more in the coming days.. Im trying to see if any co workers or family live in that area and nothing so far. As for the $$$ in that area..very managable..
$$- yes tons of real estate investment in that area and lots of apartments for rent. There is the rental angle, or she was dropping off papers for her legal firm on the way home.

Police still searching for missing Mesquite mother

Video at link. Has a surveillance video of Prisma in an apartment complex in East Dallas on the day she disappeared. Who was she visiting at the apartment?
Maybe she wasn't visiting anyone at the apartment. I thought the way she was moving in the direction of the camera in the last segment of surveillance was odd. It seems as if she might have been looking for someone while she was on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member