Found Safe MO - Paisley Bolda, 4 , St. Louis, 17 Apr 2019 *Arrests*

doodles1211

Reaction score
missing-girl.jpg

Juvenile detectives with the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department are looking for a 4-year-old girl and her mother who went missing from their south city home Wednesday morning.

According to Michelle Woodling, a police spokeswoman, Paisley Bolda was last seen around 8:20 a.m. in the 3900 block of Nebraska Avenue in Dutchtown.

Paisley is approximately 2’5″ tall, weighs 40 pounds, has shoulder-length blonde hair, and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a light purple shirt, dark blue jeans, and black/white/purple Jordan shoes.

Police believe she’s being accompanied by her mother, 26-year-old Bianca Digar, who is possible driving a 2007 blue Honda CRV with Missouri temporary tag 01TS0G.

Anyone with any information on their whereabouts is asked to call 9-1-1 or the Juvenile Division directly at 314-444-5327.

4-year-old south St. Louis girl reported missing

Jeanie Smith‏Verified account @JeanieSmithKSDK

Have you seen 4-year-old Paisley Bolda? She was last seen this morning just after 8 o’clock in the 3900 block of Nebraska. She is 2’5”, 40 lbs, has shoulder length blonde hair & brown eyes. Last wearing a light purple shirt, dark blue jeans, &black/white/purple Jordan shoes

D4YupU9XoAQm4Ft.jpg

D4YupVCW0AINHIr.jpg

Jeanie Smith on Twitter

Keith Bolda was at work Wednesday morning when his girlfriend, Samantha Manno, said someone knocked her over, held her down, and took Bolda's 4-year-old daughter from their Nebraska Avenue home.

"I definitely feel a little bit of guilt because I couldn't stop it," Manno said, holding back tears. "We just want her to come back."

Manno said she was getting Paisley Bolda ready for school when she went outside to grab something from the car. That's when someone — who Manno now believes to be Paisley's mom, Bianca Digar — ran out from behind a tree, went through the front door, and told Paisley "Mommy's here."

Manno says she tried to stop Digar, but a second woman pushed her to the ground and held her there. The whole ordeal was over in about a minute.

Keith Bolda says they haven't seen Digar in about three years, but now he's worried about his daughter's safety.

"I think she's probably terrified right now because she only knows 'Daddy' for the past three years," Keith Bolda said. "She doesn't even know them."

Police looking for missing 4-year-old girl

Keith Bolda was at work Wednesday morning when his girlfriend, Samantha Manno, said someone knocked her over, held her down, and took Bolda's 4-year-old daughter from their Nebraska Avenue home.

"I definitely feel a little bit of guilt because I couldn't stop it," Manno said, holding back tears. "We just want her to come back."

Manno said she was getting Paisley Bolda ready for school when she went outside to grab something from the car. That's when someone — who Manno now believes to be Paisley's mom, Bianca Digar — ran out from behind a tree, went through the front door, and told Paisley "Mommy's here."

Manno says she tried to stop Digar, but a second woman pushed her to the ground and held her there. The whole ordeal was over in about a minute.

Keith Bolda says they haven't seen Digar in about three years, but now he's worried about his daughter's safety.

"I think she's probably terrified right now because she only knows 'Daddy' for the past three years," Keith Bolda said. "She doesn't even know them."

Police looking for missing 4-year-old girl
She probably does not even remember this severely aggressive woman... what a nightmare for this poor baby and her dad! :(:mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marlenewatches
Back