Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #6

I have been thinking about starting a new thread and going back to july of 2011. I have read almost every post here and though I would be able to go back to the beginning and fill in the gaps. Let you know what we were dealing with. I'm not sure if anyone would want to know about what we as a family were going through or not. So much time has pasted and most of our focus was our trial.

I can't articulate for everyone, but I would be pleased to read any details you are comfortable sharing with us. Most of us here feel closely connected to Becky and are invested in seeing justice served and her legacy restored. Your family has persevered with such defiant grace over the last several years, while enduring an injustice no one deserves to be dealt. Please know we will continue to support you all and are grateful you are here. May you find peace and comfort while sharing your struggles and strengths.
JMO ,MOO, etc

I have been thinking about starting a new thread and going back to july of 2011. I have read almost every post here and though I would be able to go back to the beginning and fill in the gaps. Let you know what we were dealing with. I'm not sure if anyone would want to know about what we as a family were going through or not. So much time has pasted and most of our focus was our trial.

Hi Everyone,

Please join me in welcoming our new verified family member Burma. Burma is Rebecca Zahau's brother-in-law.

Thank you very much, Burma for agreeing to be verified. We are anxious to read what you have to say about Rebecca's murder.

Tricia

OK all here I am now V.I. ask away and will answer questions about the case. I have some parameters at this time I will only responded to questions from 2011 and work forward. I am not here to simply bad talk J S or AS at this time Its the sheriff %*$( &#!# Gore I will really talk about what a putz he is. I would really like for all here to ask me questions beginning at 2011 and moving forward. Now this might be strange for some but I want everyone here to think back to july 2011 and begin with the questions then, and move forward. Start a new thread and I will bring you all back to 2011 and bring you forward through our eyes to the present.

Hi Everyone,

Please join me in welcoming our new verified family member Burma. Burma is Rebecca Zahau's brother-in-law.

Thank you very much, Burma for agreeing to be verified. We are anxious to read what you have to say about Rebecca's murder.

Tricia
Yes I am Rebecca Zahau's Brother in law

Yes, Doug, of course we would like to know that, if your family wants to share. It must have been a nightmare, especially with all the news coverage. I'm glad you're verified now! Has anyone in the family thought of writing a book about the entire experience?

OK all here I am now V.I. ask away and will answer questions about the case. I have some parameters at this time I will only responded to questions from 2011 and work forward. I am not here to simply bad talk J S or AS at this time Its the sheriff %*$( &#!# Gore I will really talk about what a putz he is. I would really like for all here to ask me questions beginning at 2011 and moving forward. Now this might be strange for some but I want everyone here to think back to july 2011 and begin with the questions then, and move forward. Start a new thread and I will bring you all back to 2011 and bring you forward through our eyes to the present.
I'd like to hear (if you can remember) about the time scale and manner of how this all went down from your first being notified of Rebecca's death (and what they said about it) to how the sheriff's "investigation" progressed and you were I imagine all kept informed, to when it was closed.

I'd like to hear (if you can remember) about the time scale and manner of how this all went down from your first being notified of Rebecca's death (and what they said about it) to how the sheriff's "investigation" progressed and you were I imagine all kept informed, to when it was closed.
That is quite a bit to type out.
in short, I was notified that Rebecca had killed herself and that was all we knew from being notified. We turned on the TV and saw the crime scene on fox news. Now with the work performed by SDSD we were not given updates or anything. All the updates and status of what they were doing came from JS who was talking to them often. In all I think we had a total of 3 or 4 calls from SDSD and they only wanted info and refused to give us updates

That is quite a bit to type out.
in short, I was notified that Rebecca had killed herself and that was all we knew from being notified. We turned on the TV and saw the crime scene on fox news. Now with the work performed by SDSD we were not given updates or anything. All the updates and status of what they were doing came from JS who was talking to them often. In all I think we had a total of 3 or 4 calls from SDSD and they only wanted info and refused to give us updates
Thanks.

So they notified you she had killed herself before they had done any investigation?

Welcome @Burma, and thank you for joining WS as a verified insider. You're among friends here.

I'm very sorry for you and your family on the loss of Rebecca.

Rebecca's murder brought me to Websleuths.

I happened to be in San Diego the week of July 13, 2011 when Becky was murdered, and will never forget her and/or the details as they emerged across the local TV news stations.

I'll start a new thread for you: "CA - Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death Revisited 2019"
"CA - Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death Revisited 2019"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back