Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the part that really gets me:

"She witnessed the father take Noah to the bathroom, from where she overheard the boy asking why he was being hurt, Godfrey said.

The boy was still in the bathroom when she left, Godfrey told police."

Who would leave knowing their child (or any child) is being hurt????? How could she?

And she left THE DAY AFTER she heard Noah say that...without seeing him since he was brought into the bathroom. Let THAT sink in. Six years?!?! Speechless.

This case is without a doubt one of the worst I have seen. This poor child.

If she had documentation, why did she not run right to child services or LE with it? What was she going to do, wait for 20 more times?

I would have to look back but in one or more articles, it was said that the sister/her daughter told her mom to call LE and report him missing. Who is the parent here??

There is much here I fail to understand.

I would have to look back but in one or more articles, it was said that the sister/her daughter told her mom to call LE and report him missing. Who is the parent here??

Bryce’s sister said she should call the police knowing Noah was missing and not bothering to call when she found out herself. Another adult doing nothing in that whole “do nothing” family.

I really wish Noah spent more time with his grandparents on his mother’s side since his dad, mom, and dad’s side of the family sound completely useless.

Bryce’s sister said she should call the police knowing Noah was missing and not bothering to call when she found out herself. Another adult doing nothing in that whole “do nothing” family.

I really wish Noah spent more time with his grandparents on his mother’s side since his dad, mom, and dad’s side of the family sound completely useless.

Thank you I was mistakenly thinking it was Noah's sister. Bryce is the dad, that's right so this was an aunt?

I get the same impression of his side of the family based on what we know so far anyhow.

This case is without a doubt one of the worst I have seen. This poor child.

If she had documentation, why did she not run right to child services or LE with it? What was she going to do, wait for 20 more times?

You fail to understand because your heart is full of love, and empathy. Their evil ways don't have need of those traits.

You fail to understand because your heart is full of love, and empathy. Their evil ways don't have need of those traits.
So true Jim M, we see a picture and read the story of these little innocent babies, boys and girls and it grabs your heart and twists it into a million, tiny pieces to hear how anyone could harm them.

Like you said, it's beyond our comprehension and the range of emotions goes from sorrow, rage, hope, grief, sorrow again and then sometimes it may spark something in a person to reach out and help someone else, a family member, locally in a shelter or home, or a Big Brother/Sister program, anything to try and make a even one small change.

And pray.

Hah! I sent the bat signal up, I do have the memory of 1,000 elephants, a blessing and a curse at times. :oops:
I meant to reply to this. I thought that I HAD replied to this. Hah! I never replied to this. Sorry for OT, I am grateful you have your memory. You can see what happens with mine :) This is just a lighthearted bump for this little guy. So danged sad, that he never got to live his future.

Yes, this is that weird lull where I feel like we’re in limbo until the case picks up in court.

For those who aren’t local or who may be local but haven’t seen it yet - there will be a rock painting event on May 18th for rocks to be placed around a memory tree in Noah’s name. The tree is being planted either by the city or by his school (I forget which).

It makes me so happy that so many people are determined to keep his memory alive and who want to fight for change in his name.

For those who aren’t local or who may be local but haven’t seen it yet - there will be a rock painting event on May 18th for rocks to be placed around a memory tree in Noah’s name. The tree is being planted either by the city or by his school (I forget which).

It makes me so happy that so many people are determined to keep his memory alive and who want to fight for change in his name.

Some people are trying to coordinate to push for a “Noah’s Law”. What the law will be is still under discussion.

I'm on the other side of the world. Do you have links for either of these?

I have a flyer from my friend for the rock painting which I don’t know if I can post since she sent it to me via text (Admins? Thoughts?). I’ll try to find the original community page link.

[self-snipped second part of post so I don’t get myself in trouble, will try to find the public petition tomorrow]

Sign the Petition

Last edited:
Are you freaking kidding me this accomplice JG is only looking at six years????????? How is this even possible???? No, it can't be right can it???

JG took those children from a loving environment and subjected them to bio donor for over a year. The grandfather reported him to CPS, she KNEW he was abusing Noah. She heard him in pain and left and didn't call 911 or LE for almost 10 days. How is she not more culpable than a maximum 6 year sentence? :mad:

This is wrong on so many levels I can't even fathom. :(

I’m not surprised in the slightest to read this but it doesn’t make it any less horrific. It is absolutely disgusting she should be charged as an accessory to murder.

I don't know what kind of deal she can get. Hopefully she will do some real time.

I want to hope but I am not optimistic. Bella Bond... I hope they don't give her this good of a deal.

This seems unreal. She knew what that monster was doing to this helpless child!

"She could face a maximum of six years in prison if convicted as charged, District Attorney’s Office spokesman John Hall said."

How about a year for every day she allowed her son to be tortured. That sounds fair.

I’m not surprised in the slightest to read this but it doesn’t make it any less horrific. It is absolutely disgusting she should be charged as an accessory to murder.

I think she should be charged WITH murder. Depraved indifference murder fits nicely. Murder in the commission of a felony too.

I think she is far more culpable than a guy driving a get away car who didn't know his buddy had a gun.

So, if we put that driver in prison why can't we do the same with her? There is evidence she knew of the abuse. There is evidence she had alternate care for her kids. There is no excuse.

The grandfather of missing Corona 8-year-old Noah McIntosh said he believes the child is dead. Read what he says about the family.

Grandfather of missing Corona 8-year-old believes Noah is dead – Press Enterprise

View attachment 174518

Brian Rokos on Twitter

So similar to the story we see over and over again. Children are happy and thriving with Aunt/Uncle or Grandma/Grandpa or Foster parents.... so the biological donors must swoop in and remove them from happiness.

Then, they are dead and dumped.
Or desecrated and dismembered.
Or destroyed and dissolved.

Why can't they just leave them alone when they are happy and healthy? I mean after 8 years, was it really that important to get those benefits or money NOW?

I'm glad the family isn't in denial. Because I don't think there is a body to recover. So at least the family accepting the truth will make their process easier. I hope sister is with the Grandparents now.

However, in all of the above cases, CPS was involved with the family already. They should have picked up on the issues. Even if these kids had been in school, it would still be up to CPS to make the final decisions, once again.

I think that in cases where CPS becomes involved and THEN the child is removed to be home schooled that should raise some flags. Obviously home schooling by itself shouldn't be a red flag. Only if it's being done after suspicions or reports are made known. Then it's questionable. Or if it's extreme... not just home schooling but isolating. There are red flags if people know what to look for.

It's NEVER a good sign when the plumber arrives.

Zahra Baker. :( Man... that just hurts.

Here's the part that really gets me:

"She witnessed the father take Noah to the bathroom, from where she overheard the boy asking why he was being hurt, Godfrey said.

The boy was still in the bathroom when she left, Godfrey told police."

Who would leave knowing their child (or any child) is being hurt????? How could she?

Not to defend Jillian really, but the story so far sounds to me like she and the kids were unable to live with grandpa anymore and that is why they ended up with Bryce (to specifically NOT uproot them, since Bryce lives in the same city). This supports Jillian living out of her car in the parking lot - she wanted to be near her kids but her relationship with Bryce was too strained to live with him (I bet he was an abusive ahole to her, too). Her plan was to take both kids and move out of state, and when Bryce found out, he acted or it precipitated the murder due to rage or whatever else. If she was really IN the apartment that weekend, I have to suspect drugs being in the mix - it is the only explanation for non-action (but certainly no excuse). I know her actions seem totally criminal, but we're approaching it from our own clear-thinking and intelligent points of view. Depressed, drugged, stressed, afraid or impaired individuals cannot think clearly - I don't think she is evil, she just has a very high level of emotional stupidity or dependence on Bryce that lead to this tragedy and it will haunt her for the rest of her life in a prison of her own making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail