GUILTY NY - Jeanine Cammarata, 37, teacher, didn’t show up at work, Staten Island, 30 Mar 2019 *ARRESTS*

Do you know of any evidence that proves this was premeditated? I think the argument is that it was in the heat of the moment. Hopefully it’s life and no chance of parole given all of the different heinous factors... this man has ruined so many peoples lives in different ways I just can’t comprehend that level of selfishness and lack of self awareness.. it’s truly appalling.
No, we don’t know of any evidence that proves it was premeditated. What we do know is that he admitted to “slugging” her and raping her. I believe there’s a strong case for saying he lured her to the home for the purpose of at least assulting her. MOO

Last edited:
Possibly, stealing her vehicle

I've been thinking about the car. Her car crosses the bridge followed 10 minutes later by his van. The van arrives at the storage facility with , gf and 5 children. Did gf pull off and leave car somewhere on SI, then jump into the van with and the children on the way to the storage place? The children are old enough to provide that info, but PD and MSM haven't mentioned the car in days. Do they have it already or is it still out there somewhere?

Estranged Husband, Girlfriend Indicted On Confidential Charges In Jeanine Cammarata Murder Case

“Fundamental fairness and the constitution of the state, in this country, dictates that anyone charged with a crime should know what they are being charged with,” said Mark Fonte, who represents Egea.

Fonte suspects Egea was not indicted for murder, and if she faces lesser counts, feels she should be released on bail as the 41-year-old is six-months pregnant."

I do agree with Fonte that people should know what they are being charged with. As for her being a 41-year-old who is 6 months pregnant -- maybe she should have thought about that before participating in a murder.

ETA: spreeee.......
I have to wonder if they even thought about how JC was going to continue to pay their rent and their cars after they killed her. You'd think that might have been an incentive to come up with another "solution." Apparently thinking is not the strong suit of either one. MOO.

I have to wonder if they even thought about how JC was going to continue to pay their rent and their cars after they killed her. You'd think that might have been an incentive to come up with another "solution." Apparently thinking is not the strong suit of either one. MOO.
Yeah, I was thinking about that too. Did the ex think he would inherit something? With her paying so many bills and having two jobs that are modest in salary, she probably doesn't have much of an estate. What in the world was their plan?!

jmo

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. Did the ex think he would inherit something? With her paying so many bills and having two jobs that are modest in salary, she probably doesn't have much of an estate. What in the world was their plan?!

jmo

I suspect there was no plan. Jeanine filed divorce papers on Thursday. I think husband knew the days of Jeanine paying her rent and his rent and the car payments and all the rest of the bills were going to end soon. Not wanting this to happen, obviously, he decided to play nice and let her see the children, whom she had not seen in over two months. I think his plan when he invited her over was to get her to change her mind about the divorce and go back to the original visitation plan that was in place before he broke it. Perhaps Jeanine refused to go along with that plan and that's when husband and/or girlfriend flew into a rage, attacked her fiercely, ultimately killing her.

In my opinion, if husband actually planned to kill her he would have done it elsewhere. People knew Jeanine was headed to his apartment, five children were present there, they had to somehow get the car back to Staten Island which required two people, and they had to take the children with them to the storage facility.

There is a reason the charges are murder 2 rather than first-degree. It's still early, of course, and the charges may be upgraded to first degree at some point, who knows? The charge of second-degree seems, to me, to indicate evidence is lacking of pre-planning or premeditation in this murder.

Now she's not even in the system. It says there are no inmates by her name.

Just searched for her and she comes up:

EGEA, AYISHA
NYSID: 14628387M
Year of Birth: 1977
Sex: Female
Race: Other
Height: 5 ft 4 inches
Weight: 220 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Nativity: New York
Booking Information Incarceration 05-APR-2019
Book & Case Number: 5411900514
Current Housing Facility: RMSC (Rose M. Singer Center)
Arrest Date: 05-APR-2019
Arrest Number: S129602794L
Next Court Date: 12-APR-2019
Bail Status: remanded
Charge Information
Docket:Indictment:Court Part:Court Name:
Charge:
CR-002156-19RI00000 0000AP1RICHMOND CRIMINAL COURT
125.25 FA (MURDER A Felony)

I wonder if it means the next date isn't set to they use a date far into the future. IDK.

When first I checked her date was the same as his, 4/24/19. The were supposed to appear together for arraignment that day. Maybe the grand jury indicted her on charges different than his. I think that 2022 date will be updated in the near future when her arraignment is rescheduled. IDK, just guessing here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley_erin
Back