TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this isn't too speculative, but the way she walks and the fact that she did not report her afternoon absence at a new job, I'm inclined to think that she's stoned on something - perhaps an involuntary experience during lunch. When she seems to look around, as though trying to figure out where she is, that seems more stoned than drunk & stumbling. My impression is that either she has never been at that place before, or she has and she's disoriented.
I agree she looks lost .. like she's out of it ... maybe someone from work sent her here...or she might be meeting someone to pick something up.

I dont know what happened to this woman, but I dont think she left willingly with the thought of never returning.

Something had to have happened to her preventing her from returning, but what that something could be.....is the mystery.

While people do willingly go missing for various reasons, I just don't see it in this case thus far.

We've seen so many cases where a person is fine going about their day, and then things go sideways in a blink of an eye, when something unexpected happens.

I pray they can locate her safe, and sound.

Imo

So many questions...
Do police know when she parked her car at her last known location? If yes, was it minutes or hours before she was last seen on camera? Where was she in the 5+ hours from her lunch break? Did she use her phone during that time? IMO not returning to work after lunch seems voluntary. Why did she enter the building she was last seen in? What are the chances that she left with someone uconnected to the building?

The video is not capturing full 30 fps- its jumpy. That's why she looks off balance. I think she was fine.

Very strange to park outside the garage and then walk into it. Perhaps she needed card access and didn't have it.

And not using the elevator to go somewhere in the building. Did she need a key for that or was the elevator a landmark for her to meet someone?

"Roffied" means to be given Rohypnol. It’s a is a tranquilizer roughly ten times more potent than Valium often dissolved in a drink. People that have been assaulted under its influence stated they felt “paralyzed” and many have no member after of the assault.

The effects start twenty to thirty minutes after taking the drug, peak within two hours and may persist for eight or even twelve hours.

Being “dosed” or “drugged” may mean other “date rape” type drugs were administered. They could be prescription or over-the-counter drugs like antidepressants, tranquilizers, or sleeping aids to overpower a victim and affect their memory of the assault. Others are gamma-hydroxybutyric acid (GHB), gamma-butyrolactone (GBL), and ketamine. These drugs referred to by LE and others as "club drugs" because they are commonly used at dance clubs, concerts, bars, or parties. Most drugs, including club drugs, have "slang" nicknames that change over time and may vary depending on what part of the country you are in.
Thank you so much for this. :)

JMO - I don’t think she is buzzed, I think it’s a combination of the recording and talking on her phone. I walk around when I talk on the phone - and not always gracefully.

Anyone know the name of the apartment complex? Look at reviews and see if any issues with security/access?

Something had to have happened to her preventing her from returning, but what that something could be.....is the mystery.
If something bad had happened to her before she was last seen (hours after she was supposed to be back at work), she had the chance to use her phone an report it or call in to work to excuse her absence. That's why I believe that she left work voluntarily, although I have no idea why. IMO she doesn't appear to be in trouble in the video. Do we know when did her phone stop working?

The video is not capturing full 30 fps- its jumpy. That's why she looks off balance. I think she was fine.

Very strange to park outside the garage and then walk into it. Perhaps she needed card access and didn't have it.

And not using the elevator to go somewhere in the building. Did she need a key for that or was the elevator a landmark for her to meet someone?

RBBM
That makes sense. Either way, she does not appear to be distressed. They have talked to the person she was on the phone with, and they did not know where she was at the time.

Is this elevator one that is in a garage that leads to apartments? Or just a garage elevator? (I’ve seen it said that it is to apartments and to a garage, so I’m unclear.).

@indicolite22 - LE do have video of her exiting her vehicle, so I think they do know the time.

As someone else mentioned, her lunch may not have been at noon. Especially if she got off at 7 (I think that is an assumption that another poster made based on her child-pick-up time?). So that leaves less time unaccounted for than I initially thought.

RBBM
That makes sense. Either way, she does not appear to be distressed. They have talked to the person she was on the phone with, and they did not know where she was at the time.

Is this elevator one that is in a garage that leads to apartments? Or just a garage elevator? (I’ve seen it said that it is to apartments and to a garage, so I’m unclear.).

@indicolite22 - LE do have video of her exiting her vehicle, so I think they do know the time.

As someone else mentioned, her lunch may not have been at noon. Especially if she got off at 7 (I think that is an assumption that another poster made based on her child-pick-up time?). So that leaves less time unaccounted for than I initially thought.
The garage is part of the apartment building on the first floor, See attached pics.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190420-133059.jpg
    Screenshot_20190420-133059.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20190420-133124.jpg
    Screenshot_20190420-133124.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 38
While nothing seemed out of the ordinary about the surveillance footage, the worried stepfather analyzed every movement.

"The way she was floundering her arm, her lanyard, her keys. It's just a trait that she has," Fuchs said. He said he thinks she was upset or in distress.

Fuchs said Reyes would never leave her son without a mother. He also said she loved her Jeep and wouldn't abandon it.

'Bring her home': Mesquite mother missing since Wednesday

RBBM

Nellie...can you link where they have video of her exiting her vehicle?

If someone could point out the highway, then I'm better oriented. These two photos both include the highway ... but I'm lost. I want to figure out how long it took to drive from work to the place where she was last seen, but I don't know Dallas.

Us HWY 12 the same as NW Highway?

View attachment 180379

View attachment 180380
Otto- look at 150, 151, 152.

Just a couple of thoughts.

I wonder how new this job was. I have started jobs where the owner or a co-worker or boss took me to lunch my first day. A sort of welcome, make you comfortable and/or show you a nearby spot to eat. Just one thought I had.

If she did walk off the job or was even let go, she may be upset, she has a child to support. She could have, possibly, went and had some drinks, found she was not that okay to drive or had an hour or two and stopped to see a friend or ex- or...?

She could have as some have stated also been looking at an apartment or even met someone she went back there with? (i hate suggesting that but this is modern day). Did they drug her as suggested or she drank and this is her leaving the building and elevator? Or the friend was not home.

Could she have been calling a cab?

I would think you would enter an apartment building through a main entry and that it probably has security access and one would have to buzz. She seems to be in the parking area so I suspect it is on leaving the building?

Another thought is maybe after lunch she had some type of appointment and had intended to go back to work, telling them she would only be gone an hour or two.

On my lunch hour, I used to run errands quite often or squeeze in an appointment, quick hair cut, etc.

She could have encountered a stranger, met up with an ex-, someone from the job, looked at an apartment... She could have decided she was in no shape to drive and stopped off at a friend's with an intent to stay or ask for a ride and found the friend not home if, in fact, she is under the influence of anything.

If and only if, she is drugged or inebriated, she would appear pretty vulnerable to the wrong type of person.

She loved her son so even if she was devastated over say the loss of a job or walked out on one, I do not think she did anything to herself.

Nothing is said about her making it back to her Jeep and they found that so...

She appears to be holding her keys, however, or are they keys to an apartment? She has a purse... If they are her keys, why have them out if you are about to ride with someone else...

I am confused as anyone as to what may have happened so please forgive the random thoughts. Just talking out loud...

She has been gone a number of days already, it does not leave me with a good feeling.

If someone could point out the highway, then I'm better oriented. These two photos both include the highway ... but I'm lost. I want to figure out how long it took to drive from work to the place where she was last seen, but I don't know Dallas.

Us HWY 12 the same as NW Highway?

View attachment 180379

View attachment 180380
Yes. I grew up in East Dallas & Loop 12 is the same road as Northwest Hwy.

I’ve been lurking... after watching that video, I 100% think she was drunk. I wouldn’t say that if me my friends and loved ones didn’t drink as much as we do. I think there is a likelihood that she went to a lunch and decided to order drinks- whether to celebrate her new job or get friendly with new coworkers, or maybe to increase her confidence/courage in something she was about to do? I really really want to know what her phone conversation was.. I’m sure LE knows after interviewing but she surely must have said something pertinent while she was “waiting”
I believe their next order of business would be to conduct a search in the whole building, door to door with dogs, and ASAP. Her scent will point the direction of who might know where she is or what she was there for..

So it looks like the name of the apartments she was on cctv at the elevator is Olympus at Ross. There are some interesting reviews about the place on yelp. Nothing that give us complete answers as to what may have happened to her. People saying that people break into the parking area and how the parking area is gross and neglected. I am still reading through the reviews and I searched Olympus at Ross on google and going through all images to see if maybe someone had posted pics of the elevator garage area.

JMO - I don’t think she is buzzed, I think it’s a combination of the recording and talking on her phone. I walk around when I talk on the phone - and not always gracefully.

Anyone know the name of the apartment complex? Look at reviews and see if any issues with security/access?
Olympus at Ross, there are reviews floating around on yelp and other places, with photos that residents took. Very informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member