GA - Jessica Boynton, 19, LE wife shot in head, Griffin, 14 April 2016

Trigger: Who shot the officer's wife?

Who shot Jessica Boynton? Examine the evidence for yourself.

Standing inside her closet, wearing tan slippers adorned with fur, black yoga pants and a red T-shirt, Jessica Boynton contemplates what to wear. She wants to give her new employers the right impression, since tomorrow is her first day at a chiropractor’s office.

It’s just one piece of the brand new beginning the young mother and wife has been putting together for her and her sons.

Jessica’s husband and high school sweetheart is Griffin Police Officer Matthew Boynton. The 20-year-old says he’s heading to Waffle House for a late night food run with on-duty cop and best friend, Officer Joshua Guthrie--leaving his service weapon at home, in its holster and in the closet. A grandson of the county sheriff, a career in law enforcement was in his genes.

It’s Thursday, April 14, 2016.

Jessica’s two boys, Tollin, 2, and baby Tyler, are sound asleep in their rooms. As she continues to tinker with clothes, she notices that her red and black composition notebook, which is usually carefully tucked under a pile of clothes inside her closet, has been left on top of the clothes. It’s the journal where she’s been keeping detailed notes about divorcing Matthew.

There are pages missing.

That’s the last thing the 19-year-old remembers.

She thinks it's 10:45 p.m.

Timeline, photos, evidence, more...

"After his own department's investigation into his claims, Lt. Michael Natale said, the Griffin Police decided that he was lying and that he did, in fact, have Lester’s items in his possession."

http://www.11alive.com/mb/news/crime/trigger-police-officer-arrested/460299228

Hopefully he will be REinvestigated, now that he has been shown to be a liar!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The closet door looks like an easy lock, meaning one can engage the lock from inside while the door is open and then just shut the door and it is locked. Hmm

-Nin[/QUOTE]

Maybe the closet door had a lock on the inside so she had a safe place to hide from him when he was abusive

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

The closet door looks like an easy lock, meaning one can engage the lock from inside while the door is open and then just shut the door and it is locked. Hmm

-Nin

Maybe the closet door had a lock on the inside so she had a safe place to hide from him when he was abusive

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I doubt it - she knew bullets could go through doors. If he was after her that little lock wouldn't keep him out.

I sure hope someone has wiped that quirky smile off his face. He lied about everthing, I hope a new team of investigators are reviewing the whole case and possible charge some others with accessory for a balked investigation. Stay strong Jessica, those boys are coming home to you. I do believe LE has his number now.

Update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What ever happened that night is a mystery, but certainly these two did a great deal of fighting.

Quite a testament from the doctor. As someone who has dealt with my fair share of physicians, it's not typical for a doctor to get involved in patient cases so I take this later even more serious. There's no way this was self-inflicted and the doctor is absolutely right that Jessica's custody should not be affected as a result.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back