TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often pace with my phone while talking and waiting in people, so I don’t see her as inebriated in any way. IMO.

She does seem a little agitated to me when she is next to the elevator. It seems to me like she was looking for someone to pull up in the parking garage.

I also wonder if that complex has a gym? She appears like she may be dressed for an easy workout and waiting for a tenant to come meet her. Just a thought, did she possibly work on “repos” at the dealership? Maybe she was asked to look at some documents to clear up an issue? I’m just thinking of scenarios because this is odd to me.

JMO Prisma is in the National Guard which means she is subjected to random drug testing. She looks very physically fit, and she would be very capable of standing for long periods of time. She is accustomed to being on time and responsible, and she would have no criminal history.

I watched the video several times and she is having trouble balancing. If she looks in a direction, her torso follows, then she steps that direction. She is talking, not texting. JMO I would not say that she does not look distressed as much as she does look blank. Drunks are usually more animated, and I don't think she had time to get stumbling drunk?

Again, JMO she looks drugged or like she is having a sudden onset health problem. Another poster mentioned diabetes, and that does happen with a sudden total loss of insulin production. I know two people who had this condition in their early 30s, one passed out at work and ultimately died, the other was taken to the the ER by their boss who thought they showed up for work drunk.

I know LE says they cleared the person she was speaking to, but I can't believe she wasn't slurring her words or sounded disoriented or off during that call. She has trouble even disconnecting the call, is searching for what button to push.

I hope they find her okay, but this doesn't look good.:(

I wonder if LE has ID'd who she was talking to while she was in the video. They could find out more about her state of mind from them.

What if she went for lunch at 4, called the babysitter to discuss her job and tell her she was on a "lunch" break, went to the apartment, lost track of time, at 5:50PM she planned to return to work with an apology for being late, and she became a victim for an opportunistic predator?

What if she went for lunch at 4, called the babysitter to discuss her job and tell her she was on a "lunch" break, went to the apartment, lost track of time, at 5:50PM she planned to return to work with an apology for being late, and she became a victim for an opportunistic predator?
I'm liking this scenario....and would add, might she be thinking of getting her own place and went by to take a look. I've watched the ads and if I was 26 would like living there....although the reviews really suck.

Maybe the phone call she made is to work to tell them a story about her long lunch and that she's on her way back - that would probably be a bit of a distressing call to make since there's a possibility they'll tell her that she no longer has a job.

I'm liking this scenario....and would add, might she be thinking of getting her own place and went by to take a look. I've watched the ads and if I was 26 would like living there....although the reviews really suck.

For sure. If she was looking at an apartment and had to fill out an application form on the spot, that might take longer than expected.

I often pace with my phone while talking and waiting in people, so I don’t see her as inebriated in any way. IMO.

She does seem a little agitated to me when she is next to the elevator. It seems to me like she was looking for someone to pull up in the parking garage.

I also wonder if that complex has a gym? She appears like she may be dressed for an easy workout and waiting for a tenant to come meet her. Just a thought, did she possibly work on “repos” at the dealership? Maybe she was asked to look at some documents to clear up an issue? I’m just thinking of scenarios because this is odd to me.
I pace too when on phone and stumble for no apparent reason. And lean on wall. So no I wouldn’t say she’s drunk or drugged. But who knows.

For sure. If she was looking at an apartment and had to fill out an application form on the spot, that might take longer than expected.
It would definitely take a while to fill the application out and all but that seems easily verifiable from the staff there. Would she really take a chance of returning from lunch late to a new job? Why wouldn’t she have parked and entered the front lobby/entrance? I would like to believe and even considered this scenario but it would be kind of hard to pay rent somewhere if you didn’t go back to your new job and lost your job. She seems more responsible than that, I could be wrong but who knows....

She listed herself as a paralegal on LinkedIn. Was the working at the car lot a second job? Being a paralegal would pay a LOT more, which as a single Mom would be a plus.
I don’t think we know for sure if the car lot is a second job or if she lost the job at the law firm or maybe quit that job.... doesn’t seem that we have been able to figure that part out for sure. Her Facebook still has a law firm listed as her employer.

Not much to add except we don't know if the last known video is from when she arrived at the complex or when she left. Did she have to buzzed in to get to the elevator area? Or is the controlled access/doorman beyond the elevator?

Security:
  • Elevator
  • Security System
  • Controlled Access
  • Doorman
  • Disability Access
Olympus at Ross, Apartments for Rent in Dallas, TX

We know that she spoke with the babysitter (family member) while she was on lunch, we know she spoke with her mother around noon on the day she was last seen (mother warned her about the storms), and we know she was on a call with a person (not identified) at 5:50 pm.

Law enforcement moved pretty quickly on this case considering that the babysitter reported her missing at 9:30 pm. We don't know if the 5:50 pm call she was on was the last time she was in contact with anyone though by now law enforcement will know if that is the case. Her car was located very quickly considering the circumstances.

I wonder if that was due to it being parked in an area with overnight parking restrictions or some other reason to cause law/parking enforcement to run the tags on the vehicle. I doubt that law enforcement had pulled phone records or anything like that by the time her vehicle was located since none of the people known to talk to her have said anything but Prisma sounded normal (didn't mention any threats, danger, etc). While we don't know anything about the 5:50 pm call other than the person she talked to didn't know where Prisma might be we also didn't get any information about whether Prisma was upset, in trouble, in fear, didn't know where she was, etc. Actually, what would be important to know about that call is whether she actually told the person where she was or if that person knew where she was at the time of the call.

While I am thinking out loud, what I would like to know is if she was reported missing to the Mesquite Police Department or to the Dallas Police department. If it were the Mesquite Police Department I would be interested to know if they contacted Dallas Police to look for her or her vehicle or if they had listed her in NCIC as a missing person that early in all this - so any hits on her name or vehicle would bring her up as missing. Dallas Police makes more sense but I do have the same questions of whether they were actively looking for her or her vehicle or if they had entered her into NCIC as a missing person that early.

For whatever reason I think there is something being left unsaid with this case as to what was going on with her in the near-term prior to her going missing. Was she on any medications? Does she have any diagnosed conditions? Was there something said in any call or text that would raise concerns?

So far there is seemingly no explanation for why she was at that apartment building, let alone why she was in that part of Dallas. By now, I hope law enforcement know something about why she was there. If not, then everyone, including law enforcement, is flying blind.

I know I haven't seen it, but has anyone seen if it is mentioned if her phone goes straight to voicemail, if law enforcement tried pinging her phone, if they know the last known location of her phone, what they found in her car - like her purse/wallet?

after doing some searching here and there and a little more there I stumbled upon her linked in.... she was also a insurance agent at some point I think thats how she also got the job at the car lot ... what I noticed yesterday after watching the video over and over .. she seems really tired as if she was running or something she kinda goes down a little like as if her legs hurt or something I think possibly thats why she looks wobbly her face also looks to have the look of exhaustion .... thats just me ,, just saying

Jethro, Mesquite PD requesting the public's assistance. Here's a post from the director of communications-City of Mesquite .

Wayne Larson-Communications Dir
April 18 at 8:16 PM ·
Missing Person

The Mesquite Police Department seeks the public’s assistance in locating a missing person. Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes (26) of Mesquite was reported missing on 4-17-2019 at about 9:30 pm after she did not pick up her child from the babysitter. Ms. Reyes normally picks up her child at about 7:30 pm after she gets off work. Ms. Reyes has not responded to repeated telephone calls from family, friends and police. Her 2017 Jeep Wrangler was discovered abandoned in the 3500 block of Roseland Avenue in Dallas on 4-18-2019 at about 7:45 am. Her child is being cared for by relatives until she is located. Ms. Reyes is approximately 5'2" and weighs 135 lbs. She was last seen wearing a red polo shirt and blue jeans. Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Ms. Reyes is encouraged to contact the Mesquite Police Department at 972-285-6336.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong