Found Deceased TX- Howard “Howie” Waldon, 34, Jefferson, Harrison County, 13 April 2019

doodles1211

Reaction score
5cb6208aae7db.image.jpg

Harrison County man Howard “Howie” Waldon, 34, has been reported missing to local authorities.

“He was reported missing from Jefferson,” Harrison County Sheriff's Chief Deputy Brandon Fletcher said.

A missing poster flyer indicates Waldon was last seen leaving Sammy’s Primetime Restaurant and Tavern in Jefferson around midnight April 13.

Waldon was driving a 2016 blue-gray four-door Dodge truck. Officials said they believe he was headed to his home in the Uncertain/Karnack area.

“If anybody has any information on where Mr. Waldon may be, please contact Jefferson Police Department or Harrison County Sheriff’s Office,” Fletcher said. “We’re going to assist anywhere we need to and follow up with any leads.”

Becky Oliver, lead K9 handler for Harleton Fire Department’s Search and Rescue Team, urged anyone with information to contact Jefferson police or the Harrison County Sheriff's Department.

“We need to get this gentleman back home to his family,” she said.

Harrison County Sheriff's Office may be reached at 903-923-4000. Call 903-665-2432 for Jefferson Police Department.

Harrison County man reported missing since weekend

If you look at google maps there's not a huge distance between Jefferson where the restaurant/lounge was and Uncertain, the area he lives. (Jefferson can be seen to the West/Northwest of Uncertain) Maybe 10-12 miles I'm guessing. You do have to drive through a bayou area. Google Maps

Dozens turn out for search of missing Uncertain man
Family and friends of Howard “Howie” Waldon of Uncertain spent Good Friday combing the county roads of Harrison and Marion counties in search of the missing man.

The 34-year-old was last seen leaving Sammy’s Primetime Restaurant and Tavern in Jefferson around midnight April 13. He notified his wife shortly after that he was heading to their home in Uncertain.

Oh goodness! I used to have a job that made me travel throughout Jefferson, Marshall and into the greater Shreveport area. This is where the swamp begins. I can’t speak to the actual route to Uncertain, TX bc we had no clients there, but I can say the area is very densely populated by pine trees and winding roads leading toward tons of medium sized bodies of water. His FB is now his “missing page” with his wife as admin... there are a few comments and photos posted by patrons of the bar that night..

Although the article at KTBS does not name the victim, a body was discovered floating in a bayou. They then located the truck which was a gray Dodge pickup. Howie had been driving a gray Dodge pickup. They noted that the victim appeared to have been in the water for about a week based on the state of decomposition. As IloveMatt mentions, the roads are dark and winding. They believe this person failed to make the curve and went in to the bayou. Body found in Jeems Bayou

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back