Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #34

Hello wonderful people....I'm a little late but Lucas wouldn't mind. I can't believe that its been a year. In today's world of selfishness, you all are amazing. You gave your time, money, and most of all energy to find little buddy. I thank you for being an inspiration. Pink, glad to hear grandbaby is doing good. I have news....grand on the way for my daughter in October!
I think of Lucas all the time.....
Congrats Henry on the future grandbaby! Also glad to see you back!

Hello wonderful people....I'm a little late but Lucas wouldn't mind. I can't believe that its been a year. In today's world of selfishness, you all are amazing. You gave your time, money, and most of all energy to find little buddy. I thank you for being an inspiration. Pink, glad to hear grandbaby is doing good. I have news....grand on the way for my daughter in October!
I think of Lucas all the time.....

You need to add yourself to the list of doing amazing things on this case!!!!!

Congratulations on upcoming grandbaby!! They. Are. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Easter everyone, and Congratulations, @Henry2326!
basket-smiley.gif

Can’t believe it’s been a year already since you were found..

I feel a special connection to you Lucas and always will.

Sending my love to all your family today Lucas, and everyone who is always here on your thread. We all love you <3

Last edited:
Spending the day at the Ark Valley Gun Club, which is very close to where Lucas was found. It’s so peaceful out here (well except for all the shooting). Always feel close to him when I’m here.
That little guy is always on my mind. I pray that he's enjoying his second year of fireworks up in heaven. I have to believe that the children up there have their own special playground, where fun never ends, and for Lucas, Batman is a plenty up there.

Lots of love to his family and little friends.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back