Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
“DELPHI, Ind. -- In less than 24 hours, Indiana State Police will be releasing new information in the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German. Authorities are calling this a ‘significant update’ as the investigation moves in a ‘new direction.’”

Snip

“Today is the day--it’s the line they’ve repeated and the hope they’ve held onto for nearly 800 days.”

Snip

“Answers could be just hours away; Monday afternoon State Police are holding a press conference.”

Mother of murdered Delphi teen ‘cautiously hopeful’ ahead of Monday’s news conference

My theory is based on this article from last summer:

Delphi detectives working closely with investigators who cracked Fort Wayne cold case

“While officers wait for that one last tip, investigators are using other tactics to track this man down, including DNA which is being analyzed by the Indiana State Police crime lab.

“That information is then put into a national database,” said Sgt. Riley.”

To me it would make sense if they got a hit on familial DNA. They wouldn’t have a suspect just yet, just a link to one. And they probably would not want to answer questions that could reveal the identity of the link, as that person would not be a suspect.

I don't think they would release this kind of information though, it could cause the perp to run, kill himself, or harm his family members to keep them quiet. I think they'd just keep quietly investigating to narrow down who he is.

I don't think they would release this kind of information though, it could cause the perp to run, kill himself, or harm his family members to keep them quiet. I think they'd just keep quietly investigating to narrow down who he is.

That is why I think he is already in jail being held in connection to another crime or crimes. MOO.

I'm still hopeful they will be announcing an arrest. They said the public needs to come out and hear what they have to do. They've opened it up to everyone. They want to be able to celebrate this with the public.

Just my hopeful opinion and I'm sticking with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla