TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats about average for DFW right now. And for that area probably a good deal for people who work downtown and are wanting something less expensive that an apartment in downtown but still close to work.

Yes I know, my sister lives near Dallas and where she is in Mesquite is even too expensive for me :( compared to Abq...

I think it's important to remember when analysing body language and behaviour that we don't have the context of her normal behaviour and the way she moves/holds herself. Like so many have said here, they are aware of how they move normally, and it would look like what we see in the video. It's interesting that her stepdad seems to say that he has seen her move this way before, however he does say that she seems distressed. So whilst this may not be how she normally moves, he seems to think it would be how she moves if she were distressed or something was going on.

I also think it's interesting that she has the phone call on speaker (well it appears to be, I can't see any earphones but she might have them in)

That's because the Daily Mail for some reason posted ancient photos from her out-of-date Facebook profile: Prisma Peralta

Many of the pictures the DM used are from 2014.

Someone posted her current Facebook profile at the start of this thread: https://www.facebook.com/denisse.peralta.908

The pictures in this current profile are probably much closer to how she looks today.

after doing some searching here and there and a little more there I stumbled upon her linked in.... she was also a insurance agent at some point I think thats how she also got the job at the car lot ... what I noticed yesterday after watching the video over and over .. she seems really tired as if she was running or something she kinda goes down a little like as if her legs hurt or something I think possibly thats why she looks wobbly her face also looks to have the look of exhaustion .... thats just me ,, just saying

I just watched again and I agree that this has to be considered as a possibility. I’ve been back in my home town (Dallas) while this story has unfolded and it’s been 80+ here. If I ran in this heat or even got lost and walked a few blocks to find the very obscure entrance I would be red faced and wobbly legged. I’m her size and non-athletic tho so idk how that differs from someone in a national guard.

I just watched again and I agree that this has to be considered as a possibility. I’ve been back in my home town (Dallas) while this story has unfolded and it’s been 80+ here. If I ran in this heat or even got lost and walked a few blocks to find the very obscure entrance I would be red faced and wobbly legged. I’m her size and non-athletic tho so idk how that differs from someone in a national guard.
The address they gave for where her car was located is fairly close to the garage entrance. IMO she was instructed by someone from which side to enter the building, unless she has been there before and knew her way around (her relatives don't think so). Exhaustion could have been from using the gym, but who goes to the gym when you're supposed to be at work?

According to the first video at the link below, Prisma started working at the car lot about two weeks ago. On Wednesday she left for lunch at around 1 p.m. and never returned. Her coworkers tried calling her to find her whereabouts, but she didn't answer.

Police looking for missing Mesquite mom last seen in Dallas

Last edited:
So when she was talking to her friend on the phone about quitting a job, was she referring to the job she had just left for lunch, and she hadn't notified the employer yet? Or was it a different job?
It's been reported that she talked to the babysitter about her new (current) job, but nothing about quitting it.

Odd, According to her facebook, a prior job listed and a business her friend owns are on adjacent streets with a 24 minute drive, perhaps she is very familiar with the area..
KC Core (24) & Over Seas Service Haus (9 min)
Google Maps

Started New Job at KC Core - Dallas

After getting caught up after the weekend, here is my thoughts.. what if she was meeting someone for lunch. Everything outside of her body language seems to suggest that. The timing, saying she was planning on picking up the kid. What if her body language is nerves, like butterflies.. To take your purse, phone etc and leave your car states you are meeting or planning to go somewhere. If she wasn't sure, she would have just waiting in the car and called whoever to verify. To exit the vehicle, call and make small talk sounds like killing time to me. She might have met someone there and left once she saw them drive up.. Police might be holding on to that info. Plus if I read dogs couldn't follow a scent, that usually means someone entering a car.. just my two cents..

After getting caught up after the weekend, here is my thoughts.. what if she was meeting someone for lunch. Everything outside of her body language seems to suggest that. The timing, saying she was planning on picking up the kid. What if her body language is nerves, like butterflies.. To take your purse, phone etc and leave your car states you are meeting or planning to go somewhere. If she wasn't sure, she would have just waiting in the car and called whoever to verify. To exit the vehicle, call and make small talk sounds like killing time to me. She might have met someone there and left once she saw them drive up.. Police might be holding on to that info. Plus if I read dogs couldn't follow a scent, that usually means someone entering a car.. just my two cents..
If she did get into someone's car in the garage, that person must have access and could live in the building. It was way past her lunch hour at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288