2 you the source. I can tell you that I have
3 that information.
4 MR. WOOD: You said Burke told
5 you.
6 MR. LEVIN: I can't quote it to
7 you for reasons I am sure, as an attorney,
8 you are aware."

Hi-Tec?
http://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_...0901055329-634.JonBenet-Ramsey-J1R-090116.jpg

"From Burke's interview in 2016 with Dr.Phil:

DR.P: There was a footprint in the mold on the ground of the basement...and the Investigators thought that it was from a hiking boot.

BR: Ya.

DR.P: Did you own any hiking boots that you might have worn in the basement at sometime?

BR: Ya, I did. I don’t remember the brand, but I remember it had a little compass on the shoelace.

DR.P: And the investigators point to that footprint as evidence against you.

DR.P: What’s your response to that?

BR: It’s my house, I went and played in the basement all the time, with the train set, so, if they, they, determine that to be my footprint, that doesn’t really prove anything."

via cottonstarr

"From Burke's interview in 2016 with Dr.Phil:

DR.P: There was a footprint in the mold on the ground of the basement...and the Investigators thought that it was from a hiking boot.

DR.P: Did you own any hiking boots that you might have worn in the basement at sometime?

BR: Ya, I did. I don’t remember the brand, but I remember it had a little compass on the shoelace.

DR.P: And the investigators point to that footprint as evidence against you.

DR.P: What’s your response to that?

BR: It’s my house, I went and played in the basement all the time, with the train set, so, if they, they, determine that to be my footprint, that doesn’t really prove anything."

via cottonstarr

Tadpole12,
Basement or wine-cellar Burke, more smoke and mirrors from Burke Ramsey, see how he manipulates the agenda without admitting anything?

Mom and grandma here. To me the hair is no big deal. Many times we pull it back even if it's already in a top ponytail to keep it from getting tangled, and easier to run a brush through it in the morning.

It's not part of the staging. Why and what would be the point?

ILikeToBendPages,
The point being exactly your response.

Its staged to remove signs of struggle and make believe JonBenet was carried from her bed to the basement?

So I finally watched this and I must say, it was probably one of the stupidest television presentations I've ever seen on the case.

Basically, the entire episode focuses on some female inmate's "tip," that leads the producers and a former FBI agent on a complete and utter wild goose chase. It'd be comical if the subject matter wasn't so tragic.

The inmate basically claims that her ex-partner was hired by a cult leader to kidnap JBR. Of course, this partner she tries to blame, is the same one she attacked and is the reason she herself is in prison. No red flag there or anything (eye roll). Her "proof" is that, her and her partner were a part of the pageants that JBR were a part of (as they would enter her infant daughter in the contests); so basically, this partner was a "pageant dad" that was present at the same events JBR was entering.

There's more I'm leaving out, simply because it's beyond convoluted, but it doesn't matter -- this program is worthless, so don't waste your time. They pretty much go around, collect DNA from the partner (which doesn't match the DNA found on JBR's clothing, of course) and from another source (which also doesn't match), and try to interview the cult leader, who says he wasn't involved. They go on completely unnecessary stake-outs for hours and rid through people's trash (is this even legal?) before simply going to the sources themselves and asking for DNA, which they all voluntarily submit, with the exception of the cult leader if I remember right. There is absolutely nothing new learned at the end and the sources are pretty much exonerated due to their DNA not matching. That is seriously all that happens in the ungodly 2-hour long program.

Lastly, JR is specifically asked if anyone in his house ever owned Hi-Tech boots (as the producers were trying to connect MH to the partner of the inmate). He says "no." We know that's a lie, and the way he said it in the program, you can almost tell he's lying as his "no" is incredibly weak. I'm no expert of course, but nonetheless.

So I finally watched this and I must say, it was probably one of the stupidest television presentations I've ever seen on the case.

Basically, the entire episode focuses on some female inmate's "tip," that leads the producers and a former FBI agent on a complete and utter wild goose chase. It'd be comical if the subject matter wasn't so tragic.

The inmate basically claims that her ex-partner was hired by a cult leader to kidnap JBR. Of course, this partner she tries to blame, is the same one she attacked and is the reason she herself is in prison. No red flag there or anything (eye roll). Her "proof" is that, her and her partner were a part of the pageants that JBR were a part of (as they would enter her infant daughter in the contests); so basically, this partner was a "pageant dad" that was present at the same events JBR was entering.

There's more I'm leaving out, simply because it's beyond convoluted, but it doesn't matter -- this program is worthless, so don't waste your time. They pretty much go around, collect DNA from the partner (which doesn't match the DNA found on JBR's clothing, of course) and from another source (which also doesn't match), and try to interview the cult leader, who says he wasn't involved. They go on completely unnecessary stake-outs for hours and rid through people's trash (is this even legal?) before simply going to the sources themselves and asking for DNA, which they all voluntarily submit, with the exception of the cult leader if I remember right. There is absolutely nothing new learned at the end and the sources are pretty much exonerated due to their DNA not matching. That is seriously all that happens in the ungodly 2-hour long program.

Lastly, JR is specifically asked if anyone in his house ever owned Hi-Tech boots (as the producers were trying to connect MH to the partner of the inmate). He says "no." We know that's a lie, and the way he said it in the program, you can almost tell he's lying as his "no" is incredibly weak. I'm no expert of course, but nonetheless.
Nice summary of the program, and I agree 100% with your entire post/observations. Yeah, JR's weak sounding denial about the Hi-Tech boots stood out to me as well! Another thing that I noticed during the program was that each time JR was presented with some new "suspect's" information, was how he uttered the words "very compelling" without a sense of urgency whatsoever, seemingly just going through the motions, playing along, as he of course already knows who killed his daughter IMO. Since he expressed on Dr. Phil a couple years ago that that would be the last time he'd be interviewed/speak publicly about the case, I'm guessing he must get paid pretty well to be on these shows, and simply couldn't resist the offer, must be because this show presented and chased after Intruder theories. JR is a bad actor, and the fact he's still perpetrating lies, promoting bogus Intruder theories, and making money off JBR death over 20 yrs. later, wow just wow....,

re DNA

The DNA in your garbage: up for grabs - The Boston Globe

"“In general the idea is anything you intentionally relinquish to the public, to scavengers, in the garbage, is free for anyone,” said Elizabeth Joh, professor of law at the University of California Davis. This is true for your hard drive, your diary, your credit card statements—and it’s true for your DNA, regardless of whether you realize you’re casting it aside.

Legal scholars call this material “abandoned DNA,” and Joh is one of a handful of thinkers saying it’s time the law reckoned with what rights we have to this trove of extremely personal information."

re DNA

The DNA in your garbage: up for grabs - The Boston Globe

"“In general the idea is anything you intentionally relinquish to the public, to scavengers, in the garbage, is free for anyone,” said Elizabeth Joh, professor of law at the University of California Davis. This is true for your hard drive, your diary, your credit card statements—and it’s true for your DNA, regardless of whether you realize you’re casting it aside.

Legal scholars call this material “abandoned DNA,” and Joh is one of a handful of thinkers saying it’s time the law reckoned with what rights we have to this trove of extremely personal information."

Wow, fantastic find. This is utterly terrifying.

Nice summary of the program, and I agree 100% with your entire post/observations. Yeah, JR's weak sounding denial about the Hi-Tech boots stood out to me as well! Another thing that I noticed during the program was that each time JR was presented with some new "suspect's" information, was how he uttered the words "very compelling" without a sense of urgency whatsoever, seemingly just going through the motions, playing along, as he of course already knows who killed his daughter IMO. Since he expressed on Dr. Phil a couple years ago that that would be the last time he'd be interviewed/speak publicly about the case, I'm guessing he must get paid pretty well to be on these shows, and simply couldn't resist the offer, must be because this show presented and chased after Intruder theories. JR is a bad actor, and the fact he's still perpetrating lies, promoting bogus Intruder theories, and making money off JBR death over 20 yrs. later, wow just wow....,

fcavanaugh,

Yes, the documentary was not very compelling, was interesting to see JR spinning his take on the theories.

JR did not tell us if he was paid for his opinions, he is looking tired and aging, guess he has to keep the smoke and mirrors reflecting.

I enjoyed it actually, probably because JR kept saying predictable things, the theories were nuts, so I just took in the US scenery, lots of panoramic shots of Colorado.

I knew we were in La La Land when they connected the SBTC, Victory phrase with the Kabbalah, please whatever next?

Nice how they target people, trash them by connecting them to JonBenet's death, then they say maybe not, and move on.

You have to wonder what folks who live next to the targets think, does the local paper do a spread on them?

I liked seeing JonBenet's Last Photograph in HD, she looked older for some reason, obviously JR has a stash of photographs from the White's party, which suggests they were returned to him by BPD?

This should mean other folks at the party who took photographs will be at liberty to publish them, that is if JR does not beat them to it with more documentaries?

Also as a footnote remember in Columbo how he used to say Excuse me Maam, but One More Thing? Well Apple sued Swatch for using One More Thing in Australia, suggesting Steve Jobs came up with it and used it in his promo talks, they lost their case !

So I was taking another look at JonBenet's alleged Last Photograph and it struck me what I thought was different:

JonBenet's personality seems to project itself out of the photograph. In other photographs she has assumed someone elses persona or role, e.g. pageant performer.

In the Last Photograph she is dressing to suit her sense of style and has her hair loose. so could be Patsy was being truthful regarding JonBenet and their fall out over clothing?

John Ramsey recalls being told he was the prime suspect in JonBenet murder case | Daily Mail Online

John Ramsey recalls being told he was the prime suspect in JonBenet murder case two days after her death, and being advised to get 'the best defense attorney he could get his hands on'

"•John Ramsey speaks about how he was alerted to the fact that he was suspected of murdering his daughter JonBenet in a new interview with Dr Oz
•'It was a day or two after and we had gone to a friend's house to stay, and I got a call from a fella that worked for me,' John tells Dr. Oz
•'He said, "John, I got a call from inside the system and the message was tell John to get the best defense attorney he can get his hands on,' he reveals
•John would be the primary suspect in the case for the next 12 years, with the family finally being cleared in 2008
•Patsy Ramsey had passed away by then, succumbing to cancer in 2006
•John's interview will air Tuesday on The Dr Oz Show, check local listings for time"

21 April 2019

add:

video: wrt to JR,

Dr OZ: He's revealing his new push to find his daughter's killer and how you can help.

Last edited:
True Crime Exclusive: On the Hunt for JonBenét’s Murderer — Her Father John Ramsey Speaks to Dr. Oz

True Crime Exclusive: On the Hunt for JonBenét’s Murderer — Her Father John Ramsey Speaks to Dr. Oz

Airs 4/30/2019

"In a daytime exclusive, JonBenét’s father, John Ramsey, speaks out about what really happened that fateful night. He shares the brand-new DNA evidence that could bring him closer to finding his daughter’s killer. Guests: John Ramsey , John San Agustin , Cindy Marra , Jim Smit"

incl video clip

https://www.********.com/JonBenet-Lou-Smits-family-searches-for-justice

"JonBenet: Lou Smit’s Family Searches for Justice

$33,605 of $100,000 goal

Raised by 22 people in 14 days"

add:

"Death of JonBenét Ramsey: Help Lou Smit’s Family Continue the Search for Justice

In 1996, a little girl named JonBenét Ramsey was six years old. She was brutally assaulted and murdered on Christmas night in the basement of her home in Boulder, Colorado. The case became international news. Retired homicide detective Lou Smit was called out of retirement to help with the case. During his career, Lou had investigated over 200 homicide cases that led to arrests and convictions. In accepting the job, Lou made the same pledge to JonBenét as he did to the hundreds of other victims he had stood for during his career: he worked for her. As he did with other victims, he placed a photo of her (shown above) in his wallet, where it remained until the day he died. Lou would spend the rest of his life investigating her case at great personal and professional expense. In the end, Lou believed that DNA would someday solve this case.

In 2010, Lou was in hospice care and his remaining days on earth were down to a precious few. In the midst of saying his loving farewells, he continued to encourage professional associates, friends and family to never give up on the JonBenét Ramsey case. He knew his time to investigate the case was coming to an end, but others could take up his mantle and pursue it in his stead.

Lou’s friends and family have not forgotten his last wishes. In the months following his death, members of his family developed a small “team” devoted to continuing the work that Lou had started on this case. That team includes Lou’s daughter, Cindy, and son-in-law, Kent; Lou’s nephew, Jim and his wife, Melinda; former homicide partners, David Spencer and John Anderson (former El Paso County Sheriff); and several other law enforcement and DNA experts who choose to remain anonymous.

Over nearly 13 years Lou amassed a treasure trove of information that he put into a highly developed database. He then summarized all of that into a spreadsheet of names he felt needed to be cleared through DNA testing. We are confident that the killer’s name is on that spreadsheet. Since Lou died in 2010, our team has been able to clear a number of people from his list, but the work is slow because of the time and expense involved in locating an individual and obtaining and testing his DNA.

It can easily cost $5,000 to locate someone on the spreadsheet and collect and test their DNA. Our hope is that, with the help of generous supporters, we can continue to work through the names on the spreadsheet and complete the work Lou dedicated so many years of his life to.

With your help, together we will find justice for JonBenét.

Thank you.

Jim Smit
John Anderson
David Spencer
Melinda Smit
Kent Marra
Cindy Marra"

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online