Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the poster covered in red turns out to be a Parabon drawing of the suspect and with it being shown now, it would mean they have eliminated all of the suspects who have been discussed openly on this thread.

Last edited:
Anna Carrera on Twitter
Set up underway for #Delphi press conference about #AbbyandLibby - you can see pictures of the girls on one side and a series of displays on the other. State police tell me the one covered in red is one of the things that will be released as new info in this case at noon @WTHRcom
D4w12ADX4AckGNp.jpg
D4w11_0W0AYzlrX.jpg
D4w11_zWAAAzEN8.jpg

10:12 AM - 22 Apr 2019

As others noted the old sketch is not there which leads me to think it’s either a Parabon sketch or, in my opinion, even better, a really clear shot of BG taken from a security camera that they just recently discovered.

Yes you can as long as you are sure this is really her FB account but yes feel free to paraphrase. Thank you

Becky posted this morning, in her FB group. She thanked the members for keeping the girls names out there and stated “we could not have done it without you all”. I just found it interesting but maybe I’m reading too much into it.

Becky posted this morning, in her FB group. She thanked the members for keeping the girls names out there and stated “we could not have done it without you all”. I just found it interesting but maybe I’m reading too much into it.

Oh gosh. That has a certain finality to it. Maybe it is an arrest and the red board is his photo. Now I’m reading too much into it! Just hoping!

Last edited:
Was the item about the license plate # and so forth in the previous request for tips? I don't remember it.
I don't recall anything about a license plate # and have followed from the initial amber alert (that turned out to be not for the Libby & Abby but for another girl). No doubt someone will correct me on that if a plate# has been mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard