Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with so many of you that this was definitely a trap/direct message to the perp. Very strong statements and specific 2 week timeframe to media to leave the family alone..IMO LE was giving him one last chance to come forward, and giving the public the opportunity to turn this guy in to reinforce their case against him. They got him. Only a matter of time now. MOO

My guess is they know who it is and they used this press conference to narrow that guy’s world considerably, get him to react. If they don’t know exactly who, they are probably looking at security video right now the reactions of people in that room when ISP was talking directly to BG. Maybe they just need a tad bit more information.
I agree with others that the familys’ reaction may indicate they recognize the guy.

I don't know whether LE had DNA input to that sketch, but it's NOT a Parabon sketch. Parabon's are in color and they have an interpretation chart and other information on them.

Then, how could the sketch be worth anything? Someone remembers a stranger’s features after 2+ years, and they make it the ‘primary’ sketch?

So, my personal, completely amateur opinion;

I am sure that BG does not have any sort of disability. Sure, it does look like a limp, but that bridge was rather unstable in terms of walking on it... plus I do wonder if he had any sharp objects beneath those jeans.

Secondly, there's no doubt the authorities now have a prime suspect. A local, again no doubt, and one that knows the family. I'm positive he 'follows' or is friends with one or both of the girls on a social media site.

As for the difference in sketch, I think it's a red herring, a deflection. He probably looks a lot like the first sketch released, still.

Last edited:
Things that stick out to me about the new sketch:

Very thick, full head of hair
Eyes almost seem as though they are slightly hooded.
His Left eyebrow has just a very slightly higher arch than his right eyebrow
Chin is long in relation to the rest of his face.

Agree + Sooo much younger and also thinner face too. MOO

Here's what I took away from the presser:
-BG is the killer (there is only one perp not two)
-BG is younger (looking) than originally assumed
-BG is not a transient or trucker who came in from out of state, but rather a local, or person who tied to the local community through family, friends, or work
-LE believes that BG is still in the community (hiding in plain sight) but may have changed
-BG is on police radar (they have interviewed him or someone close to him)
-LE mentioned 'power' as being important to BG with respect to him wanting to know what info LE has. IMO power/control may also have been the motive for the murders.
-there was something unique/sadistic about the way the bodies were left in the woods
-the "guys down the hill" audio confirms that the girls stuck together, at least at that point in the abduction

I'm confused on the relationship of the car parked near the welfare buidling and its significance to the case. Do they think this was BG's mode of transport? Was it stolen?

Yes MOO is that they may very well have told the families who they think is responsible and they don't want it leaked....
On the surface, the new vehicle information and sketch seems significant, but when it comes down to it, there were no real details about either. Asking for no questions and no family coverage makes me wonder, too, if they have somebody specific on their radar but don't know exactly where he is.

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-qLYy9TbviZUR.jpg

I think they know who it is; that sketch is SO clear. I think they just don't have enough direct evidence to go out and either get a warrant or make an arrest so they are hoping that at this point- he'll be easily recognized and tips called in.

Something led them to realize they had the sketch completely wrong- something had to have happened recently.

Since they were so adamant that he told someone about this, maybe someone has come forward to say he confessed to him/her, but there still isn't evidence....so they created this sketch based on even a photograph. But in a case like that, if there really is no physical evidence, wouldn't they have to rely on a confession??

If it was abandoned, that means no one ever came back for it, right? So was it towed away?
We don’t know. He stressed abandoned so I suspect LE has the vehicle. I’m not sure why they’d put that out but not even tell us make/model/color. It must be aimed directly at BG or someone who knows a car is missing.

If this guy is like most other murderers, I’m sure he was terrified of being caught in the days and weeks after he did this.

Imagine his relief when law enforcement released the sketch of a man, who apparently looks nothing like him.

He has to be nervous as hell today.

I just listened to the new audio and the voice now definitely sounds younger to me.

But the bridge guy walking to me still looks like a older man due to build and clothing choices.

Yet the new sketch looks like a 20 year old so to me I’m struggling with connecting the two.

The Shack summary

The Shack Summary. In The Shack, Willie tells the story of his friend Mack's experience meeting God face to face. Mack has had a troubled childhood; due to his father's alcoholism and aggression, Mack left home at 13. This experience leaves him with little faith in God.
Our family received this book to help cope with a family member's murder. It's about a daughter who was murdered. But... the father receives a note (he thinks is from God) 4 years later.
Did LE recently get an anonymous note?

I do not think LE knows who the killer is, but they now suspect someone very close to the investigation, in one way or the other.
If they knew exactly who it was, he would be in jail right now.
They need the public's help with the car.
They are going to have everyone watching to see if someone tries to leave town, which would be a very dumb move, like quitting his job.
Still watching and listening,
Chi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members