Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-qLYy9TbviZUR.jpg

Quite a difference in appearance of age between the two sketches imo.

On the surface, the new vehicle information and sketch seems significant, but when it comes down to it, there were no real details about either. Asking for no questions and no family coverage makes me wonder, too, if they have somebody specific on their radar but don't know exactly where he is.

Or they have nothing that directly ties him to the crime, and or not enough circumstantial evidence to present a case yet....MOO

It also could be someone in authority to them. A teacher, a coach, the father of a friend of theirs.
Short hair coupled with arrogance, reminds me of a sports guy, (not all of them!) how far is the university or high school?
Unless mommy cuts his hair for him, wondering if barbers/ hairdressers, might remember cutting his hair? Maybe it has since (purposely) grown out?

What is that hideous grating sound heard on the newly released audio tape, omg- what did he do to those poor children??!!
speculation.

After listening to the audio several times on bluetooth, he seems familiar w these girls.
Could be a park ranger, searcher or just someone they knew.
This is so sad.
The car was abandoned. That part I do not understand. As in, did he use it and then abandon it? Because if he did, wouldn't there be touch dna?
If it was abandoned there before, I just don't get it.
Chi

Maybe it was abandoned on private property, the property owner had it towed, and it was destroyed before anybody realized it might be connected?

I just listened to the new audio and the voice now definitely sounds younger to me.

But the bridge guy walking to me still looks like a older man due to build and clothing choices.

Yet the new sketch looks like a 20 year old so to me I’m struggling with connecting the two.
I’m with you on this...can’t quite put the two together...

How does this sketch relate to BG? BG has on hat. How do they have his hair? BTW the hair looks very dark and curly and not like BG. I'm really confused. Are there two people involved? BG and new "young" guy?

I think they know who it is and had a sketch drawn to look exactly like that guy. Imagine the shock to BG to have them unveil it and see your face! Brilliant ploy by LE if that is the case.

Also, LE has probably received many many tips that it could have been so and so over these years, and they are definitely about to receive many more.
If he did tell someone what he did, then it's likely they haven't relayed that info to LE as of yet, but perhaps to another friend.
It's so hard for two or more to keep a secret.
I think he was somewhat "known" by these girls and that's why they were videoing him.
Chi

It's interesting to me that they encouraged the public to attend the press conference. I don't think I've ever seen that approach before. And they gave 3 days notice to give anyone who wanted to be there time to hear about it and make plans to attend. Seems like they set a trap for the perp. I hope he took the bait. I hope he was there and made a huge mistake-- his reactions to to the presser would reveal him IMO. I hope his days of walking free are over very soon. MOO.
Great point. Did someone make a last minute request to take the day off today as soon as it was announced that there would be a press conference today?

Or did someone call in sick this morning?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member