TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you click on the link there is only 2 pages. Its on the 2nd page near the bottom posted by "Steelman".

Hmm...that seems a little odd. I must say, I have thought of Brandon when I hear similar cases (not many), but it almost comes across as he *assumes* he has figured out what happened? That is just MOO, I don’t follow too many threads and other than occasionally checking the thread, I’ve only recently started following closely this one...but if I had to guess I’d say he was just speculating. If not, he’s on the wrong thread I’d think!

•MMcG•

Does anyone know if there is any petition going around to try to get local police to allow new searches? Especially since, if I understand correctly, the area where the last phone ping came from hasn't been searched yet...

Does anyone know if there is any petition going around to try to get the local police to allow new searches? Especially since, if I understand correctly, the area where the last phone ping came from hasn't been searched yet...[/QUOTE
To my knowledge, I don't think there is. I've yet to find where the last ping came from, but I do know that several landowners have denied access to their land...

Does anyone know if there is any petition going around to try to get local police to allow new searches? Especially since, if I understand correctly, the area where the last phone ping came from hasn't been searched yet...

There isn't currently, well at least not one that's ever been made public. However, if that's something you start Id be happy to sign!

Kyle's statement at the beginning of the video isn't long, so I went ahead and transcribed it. The Q&A would take a bit longer if anyone wants it. Here's the first half:

(7:28) It all started like two days before my brother came up missing. I was on my way to work and Brandon, my brother, called me and he was wanting to know if I could get some dope for him. Because he had switched jobs, and he had already taken his drug test, so he wanted to get high. He had not smoked in at least six months, and I told him "Naw, you don't need to do that Bro, you've been clean for a long time." He told me, "I know, Bro, I'm just going to do a little bit." I told him "Okay," and I told him to go get a guy named Chris. He worked with us. So he went and picked up Chris, and Chris took him to pick up some, from who I don't know. So after they got it, they went and got high.

Then I didn't hear from him until I was on my way home. I called him and asked where he was, if he was still going to come by when I got home, and he said yes. After I got home, I never heard from him. I figured he was at home, so the next morning I tried calling him and can't get ahold of him. His wife wouldn't answer either. So I called some friends back home in Ft. Worth to see if he had come there, and I found him. He was at one of our friends' house. He got on the phone and spoke to me and he said he was going to be heading home soon. So I told him "Okay, I'll hit you up whenever I get home from work." He said "Okay." Everything was normal. Then I'm almost to my house and he called me and he told me that he was on his way home and she, as in Ladessa, better not have touched none of his stuff.

I went to their house. Ladessa was cleaning the house and everything was normal. Nothing was torn up or anything, so I called him and told him to chill out, to just calm down, she wasn't tearing any of his stuff up. So I let him talk to her for a minute, and they were arguing, but I didn't pay no mind to it. So I got my phone back, and I went back to my house, showered, and changed clothes, and I was about to eat dinner when my mother called me and asked if I would please go over to their house and calm my brother down because he was flipping out.

When I arrived at their house my brother Brandon was already gone, so I asked Ladessa what was going on and she said he was tripping and flipping out. On my way there, my brother called me, says that Ladessa had some Mexicans from the neighborhood chasing him out of town. He told me that the State Trooper had pulled one of them over but there were still two chasing him. He hung up on me, then calls me back and told me that he is about to run out of gas, he needed me to bring him some gas, so I told him okay, that I had to go back by his house to pick up a gas can and come straight to him.

So I went to his house, I got the gas can, and I headed that way. Well, Brandon kept calling me, and he would say a few words and hang up. The first time he asked where I was and to hurry up. I told him that I was on the way as fast as I could. Then he called back and Audrey answered, and he said "Where are y'all? I'm bleeding, Audge" -- as in Audrey -- "hurry up and get here," and he hung up. Then he called me again and said "Where are you at?" I said "I'm pulling up right now." He hung up again. So when I pulled up to his truck, I make a U-turn and park on the opposite side of the road. I get out, walk over to his truck, and he calls. I asked him, "Where are you, Bro?" He said, "I'm right here where I said." At that time there was a vehicle approaching and he said to me one time, "Run." I told him "I'm not going to run, I've done nothing wrong," and he said, "Where is your pride, *advertiser censored*?" and hung up on me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for both of your transcription posts, @dms! I super appreciate your hard work.:)

I was in Bronte a couple of weeks ago and conducting a little experiment while I was down there believe it or not it is possible for Brandon to have been standing by that bridge and seen Kyle
Thank you for confirming this! This was a theory of mine as well. When Brandon says I can see you, what I think he was saying is that he could see Kyle's vehicles headlights and the cop's flashing lights from a distance.

Thank you for confirming this! This was a theory of mine as well. When Brandon says I can see you, what I think he was saying is that he could see Kyle's vehicles headlights and the cop's flashing lights from a distance.
From someone who has been over bridges like that and heard the sound it makes, that was the FIRST thing that came to mind when I first heard the call! There’s no doubt in my mind that he was near that bridge! If you’ve ever heard it, that’s a very undeniable sound!

I think that Kyle's explination of things including the phone call really make it clear that Brandon was in a drug induced crisis of some kind. I just wonder if Brandon was delusional and running from his own made up ideas, or if someone was actually following him, likely drug related and being in the state of mind he was, made some poor choices not being able to think clearly & rationally? Or maybe because of his drug induced erract state of mind something shady went wrong involving dirty L.E who thought he was just another meth head & didn't matter or deserve help?

I think that Kyle's explination of things including the phone call really make it clear that Brandon was in a drug induced crisis of some kind. I just wonder if Brandon was delusional and running from his own made up ideas, or if someone was actually following him, likely drug related and being in the state of mind he was, made some poor choices not being able to think clearly & rationally? Or maybe because of his drug induced erract state of mind something shady went wrong involving dirty L.E who thought he was just another meth head & didn't matter or deserve help?
I think any of those are plausible. I just wish they’d find him to help the family have what closure they can.

I don't believe Kyle ever mentioned the other voice at the end of the call. That is the ONLY thing that makes me think someone else was with him. When the 911 operator asks "do you need an ambulance?" one voice says "yes" while Brandon says "no" almost on top of the other voice "we need the cops". To me, this is a true mystery. I know a lot of people think it is Brandon, but I sure don't and I have listened to this 911 call hundreds of time. JMO tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4