Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remind me please, how do they have her phone? What killer would let the phone stay behind?

While it has been quoted that the images and audio were taken from Libby's phone (suggesting access to the physical device) they could have just as easily been taken off her cloud account. The statement "those images were taken from the phone" would still be technically correct. JMO.

I’m new here so I hope I don’t break any rules but after seeing that presser I thought, like many here did, that there was a lot of religious reference and the date of release being close to Easter was a chosen for sure. I took the new sketch and though maybe I can just google some local religious figures and see if any match the sketch. One google search brought up someone that I think the sketch closely matches (age may be off?) and is/was very close to the case. There was even a news video of this person talking about “evil” which reminded me again of the presser. Sorry again if this type of thing isn’t allow. But I was stopped cold by it... I’m am sure the police see the resemblance too, right?

I agree about the religious references. Superintendent Carter also spoke about death and eternity in regards to a book he read and the killer. I feel as if he's speaking to someone who has had a belief in God and tries to appeals to their conscience. This has to be someone involved in clergy or brought up in church or something related to religion. Just my opinion.

I’m new here so I hope I don’t break any rules but after seeing that presser I thought, like many here did, that there was a lot of religious reference and the date of release being close to Easter was a chosen for sure. I took the new sketch and though maybe I can just google some local religious figures and see if any match the sketch. One google search brought up someone that I think the sketch closely matches (age may be off?) and is/was very close to the case. There was even a news video of this person talking about “evil” which reminded me again of the presser. Sorry again if this type of thing isn’t allow. But I was stopped cold by it... I’m am sure the police see the resemblance too, right?
Curious about the age range of the person you reference?

I for one do not see an 18 year old in the bridge video.

And welcome to WS!

I apologize if this has been answered - but where is the CPS/DPS/Welfare building in relation to the trail? Is it possible that LE is still combing through various footage from Delphi from the 13th & 14th and recently came across footage of this new sketch person & the abandoned vehicle?
Google Maps

I can see where the newly released audio clip - 'guys, down the hill' - could be what nails the perp, and perhaps soon. Someone is going to recognize that voice/speech, and think 'hey, that's so and so!'. I haven't followed this case closely - had this audio clip never been released previously, held back for 2+ years!?

My hunch is, when I hear that 'guys, down the hill', is that BG has experience dealing with kids, either as a parent or teacher or some such, rather some creepy, maladjusted, socially isolated loner.

After some digging I have switched my thought process from family to LE. I believe the biggest clue that eludes to this are that he didn't think they would switch gears, and that this is about power. I take this to mean he is in a position of power. JMO of course!

I agree with those of you who are conjecturing that the murderer knew these girls. I hear it in the way he says ‘Guys ...’. There is the teensiest bit of pleading in the tone. I hear familiarity. Not kindness or the girls would still be alive.

At first I found myself disappointed in the press conference. This is new information to us, yes, but LE has had this for 2 years. And the comment that they are ‘... just starting ...’ caught me impatient. For a family who has lost someone to a violent crime, 2 years is forever. An eternity. But I recognize this new information is substantial. As a parent I would recognize that walk in my son; as a sibling I would recognize my brother. They are right, someone knows the person who did this. They are protecting a violent murderer of children every second of every day they do not come forward and turn him in.

I know LE just released this ‘new’ information, and the articles are stressing the reward is still active, but my feeling is that incentives are well and useful but it is time for threats — turn the guy in or you are an accessory after the fact. Libby and Abby, the German and Williams families, the entire community, deserve justice. And a killer of children between the ages of 18 and 40 is likely to kill again.

I have been thinking LE is a possibility also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288