Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall correctly, right after the murders they were asking if anybody had seen a man walking alongside the road with a backpack? I think I've got the right case?

IIRC in asking for tips they suggested to call if you saw a man hitchhiking, walking by the road or a if you saw a duffel bag....

It was never clear to me whether those were speculation about what could have been seen or snips of something they knew or suspected.

I find this to be quite an interesting theory, and one that I haven’t heard before. I always wondered why the girls would have video and audio-taped a random passer-by. He’s looking down and doesn’t appear to be a threat. Certainly they would not have recorded just anyone and everyone who was walking past them that day.

What made the girls suspicious of this man, in particular? Maybe he had walked by minutes earlier and said, or did, something. Instead of walking to the end of the bridge and then walking back, maybe he had turned back only yards ahead of them, which might seem odd. Or they had an encounter of some sort near the parking area when the girls were dropped off.

I’d sure like to hear any other thoughts about what may have transpired before the pic was taken.
Yeah, my guess would be that the BG was waiting in the area where many hikers enter the trail, the area where the girls were dropped off. If no suitable targets show up, he leaves. But the girls showed up this day. The girls may have noticed him and then later, seeing him approaching after they were most of the way across the bridge (and those sort of trapped), gotten worried and thought 'hey that's that guy and he's following us', and Libby may then have started videoing.

That would mean he picked people who knew he could control because of their love for one another. Picking two young beat friends like this suggests the perp knew them, and knew they would never leave the other one, even to get help.

There is no where to run for help. The only help they could have hoped for would have been other hikers arriving.

Last edited:
L

I may be alone in this, but I do not think this was a spur of the moment. Hurting 2 people at the same is not easy, from what I understand. That would mean he picked people who knew he could control because of their love for one another. Picking two young best friends like this suggests the perp knew them, and knew they would never leave the other one, even to get help.

All of that suggests someone close to at least a very close family member of the girls, as wells as someone who they may have known by sight but not by name. MOO, of course.

Public service announcement:

it’s against tos to request pm messages on the forums. Just pm and ask

Naming and or hinting at potential suspects is out of bounds as well.

Let’s keep this thread open moo

Here’s another thought about the “power” references - maybe they’re thinking of someone who’s been involved in online discussions of the case - there are quite a few people on YT & elsewhere that like to set themselves up as knowledge centers. Lots of guys who seem to think they know things & enjoy telling readers / viewers what’s up.

they are close now, they are fully exposing him ..they have a Parabon sketch now obviously, because they are 100 percent confident in this portrait.

now someone who could not put together the sketch with the photo will have a lightbulb moment.

this is so close. the emotion of the presser was disturbing..something is going on behind the scenes that is causing this near hysteria from a seasoned veteran of the PD.

I could feel the nearby danger, the helplessness, the deep anger.

they are so close. I believe it. mOO

So I have like 600 posts to read. Promise I will.
Why was this sketch released now?! And I don’t know why not like 2 years ago. Where did the other sketch come from?
The source of this new sketch is unkown, but it's what police believe BG looks like in normal life.

The source of the first sketch was a witness who saw BG the day of the killings. Possibly that first sketch was supplemented by the video footage of BG on the bridge.

IMO, police believe the killer would not have gone around before or after the crimes looking like the original sketch. He wouldn't be wearing that hat, facial hair, or clothes. Especially once the video/sketch were released.

The original sketch was useful, in case anyone saw someone looking like that around the time of the murders.

But two years have passed, so those memories are unlikely to emerge now. Instead, they're appealling to people who may know the person as they normally appear, but who never connected them to the crime because the sketch didn't match.

Here's a side-by-side:

Lindsey Eaton on Twitter
First sketch (left) of suspected killer in #DelphiMurders ISP released it in July of 2017. New sketch released today is on right.
D4xdlhIWAAEBFiN.jpg

1:06 PM - 22 Apr 2019

Very different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads