Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very first thought when I saw the sketch was it looks just like Todd from Community haha.

Omg yes, that's exactly who I thought of, too!! And I don't even watch that show, but I know who you mean.

I just rewatched the PC to watch the part about The Shack again. That was in his prepared statement he was reading from. It was not off the cuff, it was not a spur of the moment mention. He planned this in his remarks. WHY????

MOD NOTE

Please stop asking for PMs on the thread. Just send a PM to another member, but keep it off the forum. The thread is becoming cluttered with numerous posts asking for PMs that the moderators now have to remove.

Asking for PMs is against TOS and our rules. It's rude and it excludes everybody else from "knowing" the supposed inside information.

Again, you are welcome to have as many private conversations as you want, but you may not talk about it on the forum.
Bump!!!!

I know! And their behavior......yikes.
After this first happened, I considered former LE. I can’t remember why, lol.
Maybe because LE said he’d heard the voice? Iirc

I think several of us had an impression that LE/former LE/LE wannabe might be involved, but I can't remember why we thought that.

Hey Everyone,

I am getting ready to open a new thread.

There is a lot to discuss in the Delphi case with all the very big developments.

We have a very strong rule on Websleuths. Do not ask someone to PM you on a discussion thread. Why? You saw what happens on this thread. The thread was almost taken over by people saying "PM ME PM ME". We couldn't keep up with removing the posts.
If you want someone to PM you then what you do is your PRIVATE MESSAGE THEM FIRST and ask them whatever.

You do not stop the whole discussion and ask someone to PM you.

We will be giving long time-outs to anyone who says they have the information they can only share in PM's or words to that effect.

We call that "baiting" and it makes me crazy. It is so frustrating to try and get things under control when someone recklessly posts a cryptic post creating a frenzy of posts asking to be PM'd.

Hang tight. I am working on getting the thread opened again.
Thank you,
Tricia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads