CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The prosecution has married themselves to this crime happening at the house, and, I'm sorry, but the forensic evidence is just not there."

"I mean seriously I'm running out of my moments to have my jaw on the desk here and have somebody lift it back up. What is going on with the State's case here?!"
:D

Well, ya know what they say about opinions...everybody has one. :p

We are never going to know exactly how Chase Merritt cleaned up the crime scene, because he's not talking.
What we do know, is that he had days to do it, supplied with ample amounts of paint.
To the naked eye, a crime scene was not visable.
However, if the San Diego police department had brought cadaver dogs and luminol into this house shortly after this family's disappearance, I'm positive they would have found something.
Imo, Chase Merritt got VERY lucky in regards to this.
He could have killed all of them in the kitchen area which was all tiled.
Easy, peasy clean up.

However, no blood evidence was found on any of the cloth towels or blanket.

We are never going to know exactly how Chase Merritt cleaned up the crime scene, because he's not talking.
He did talk quite a bit and I believe he mentioned he wasn't at the crime scene, so, I figure he feels it wasn't his responsibility to clean it up.

So I am curious.... who right now believes that they were killed in the home still?

I really don't want to debate on whether tarps or plastic was laid down... I don't want to debate whether bags were over their heads... whether it happened in a bathtub... I just want the bottom line answer... no explanations necessary :) And I don't even care if you think Merritt is 100% responsible or Mickey Mouse did it.....

Do you believe they were killed in the home?
No, I do not believe the McStays were killed in the home!

Daughtrey made a point at the end of the testimony that it be explicitly clear "in case it comes up later and so there is no confusion" the accident occured on the southbound side. But i am not sure what the point of all of it was. Strange. I guess it may come up later.

Maybe Joe Nelson was wrong then in his article about that accident. I think this is the same story discussed at trial today.

February 6, 2010

Snip

About 7:18 a.m. Saturday in the Cajon Pass, a woman died after losing control of her 1999 Mercury Villager on northbound Interstate 15, north of Highway 138, sideswiping a disabled Nissan Sentra in the center divider and crashing into the back of a tow truck parked in front of it, according to a California Highway Patrol news release.

The cause of the accident is still under investigation, but the rain-slicked freeway may be a contributing factor, according to the news release. The name, age and city of residence of the woman who died was not known Saturday.

Two killed in weather-related traffic accidents – San Bernardino Sun

Last edited:
Daughtrey made a point at the end of the testimony that it be explicitly clear "in case it comes up later and so there is no confusion" the accident occured on the southbound side. But i am not sure what the point of all of it was. Strange. I guess it may come up later.

It might... I've been looking in Smith's old testimony... he was recalled lots, so not easy! LOL I'm sure I've heard or read about rain in a report that day...

Maybe Joe Nelson was wrong then in his article about that accident. I think this is the same story discussed at trial today.

February 6, 2010

Snip

About 7:18 a.m. Saturday in the Cajon Pass, a woman died after losing control of her 1999 Mercury Villager on northbound Interstate 15, north of Highway 138, sideswiping a disabled Nissan Sentra in the center divider and crashing into the back of a tow truck parked in front of it, according to a California Highway Patrol news release.

The cause of the accident is still under investigation, but the rain-slicked freeway may be a contributing factor, according to the news release. The name, age and city of residence of the woman who died was not known Saturday.

I am amazed at fast you guys are in finding info! I was still in the interwebs trying to find an article like this! You guys can open a forensic investigation company and use Google as your main tool, just like LaRock!

February 6, 2010

Snip

Why was this an issue at Trial? Sounds as if a woman lost control of her vehicle on a rain slicked road traffic accident. Not sure why this would factor in to the McStay family murder trial?

Okay, here’s a question for those of you who do not think they were killed in the house.

1: were they kidnapped from the house?

2: were they intercepted as they did errands, kept an appointment with someone, etc.?

In the spirit of Missy’s post—no explanation needed.

Neither of the above.

So I am curious.... who right now believes that they were killed in the home still?

I really don't want to debate on whether tarps or plastic was laid down... I don't want to debate whether bags were over their heads... whether it happened in a bathtub... I just want the bottom line answer... no explanations necessary :) And I don't even care if you think Merritt is 100% responsible or Mickey Mouse did it.....

Do you believe they were killed in the home?
Why? no one can prove exactly where this happened anyway, and the PT don't have to prove it either. Obviously everyone knows they were murdered somewhere. That is a fact.

Through all of this Smoke and Mirrors.
I so want the ruthless murderer of Joey, Summer and their two beautiful little boys, to be found guilty and sentenced to hell.
What this killer did to this loving family that night should never be marginalized.
I cannot fathom the pain and suffering that was inflicted on this family by this murderous son of a *****.
I really could give a **** about all of the legal jargon.
There are 4 innocent, good people who where tortured and cruelly murdered for no reason.
They were nothing but kind to the son of a ***** who tortured them all.
I am just plain angry about these muders.
I want the murderer of these innocents to get the maximum penalty.
Unfortunately, in California, that is not going to happen.
So, I can only hope that the rest of this murderous monsters life is pure hell.

This one is over it's time to find the real killers.

I think we all agree that those who have been out in full force to support and help the real killers escape justice belong to hell.

I am amazed at fast you guys are in finding info! I was still in the interwebs trying to find an article like this! You guys can open a forensic investigation company and use Google as your main tool, just like LaRock!

I can even be a cell tower expert now... I have google maps :D:D:D Bet we could charge at least $225 an hour!

However, what was established today regarding the stains on the table is the PT is making up evidence as they go along and they obviously, don't have a clue.
Don't be so sure. The more I think of it, the more it feels like a trap for the defense. There are other rooms in the house where the killings could have occurred. Also, DK may have a more solid alibi than has been given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas