TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe she was told to go the wrong way on purpose so she got lost , maybe this was a setup who knows..... because how funny she never came out of there .

maybe she was told to go the wrong way on purpose so she got lost , maybe this was a setup who knows..... because how funny she never came out of there .
Well there are a couple of ways she came out......in the back seat of a car. In the trunk of a car. Or in the trash bins. I've read that they have quite a trash issue in this building with horrible smell in the garage. See below for a pic from Google street of a trash bin by the building. its almost in the road.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190422-200030.jpg
    Screenshot_20190422-200030.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 63
Well there are a couple of ways she came out......in the back seat of a car. In the trunk of a car. Or in the trash bins. I've read that they have quite a trash issue in this building with horrible smell in the garage. See below for a pic from Google street of a trash bin by the building. its almost in the road.

You think she may have been abducted in the garage? Are there cameras in there I wonder?

This will be a long post but hopefully informative to those who don’t live in the area.

Sadly, when I saw the video of her my immediate thought was this doesn’t look good at all. We’ve seen this happen way to many times. She does look under the influence of something but who knows.

Hopefully I can shed some light on the area around it. Especially if you aren’t from Dallas.

I know someone said loop 12 and northwest highway wasn’t the same and it might not be technically but if you was to say loop 12 or nw highway - i’d take the same road. I personally refer to loop 12 and northwest highway as the same, so to someone’s answer to that I would say yes, they are the same.

Speaking of, I live in mesquite and if I would want to by pass traffic .. I’d take Buckner to 12/nw Highway .. However, since her job was on nw highway, I can understand why she would take that way. She may even take that route home.

NW highway makes since to where her car was found. She would have took nw highway to cross over 75 to get to state street.

IMO, I believe she met someone for lunch. Here’s why. If you don’t know what state street is, it’s a street in the Uptown Dallas area. It’s super clean and a lot of people in her age bracket tend to hang out there. Restaurants and Bars are heavy in uptown. Also, it’s close to highland park where a lot of the rich people live. SMU is also close to there.

Which brings me to the next point. While there are some parking garages that let you park in them free, most are for residents in near by buildings. Not saying all of them but most, so you would almost have to park on the side of the road and walk to your destination ...

I’ll continue on the next post

So uptown is very hard to find parking. I’d also like to point out, that we are talking about 5:50 pm when she is seen on camera, which doesn’t add up to me but if it’s the right time, you need to realize that people are leaving work from multiple business around and if she was taken against her will it would be harder, not saying it can’t happen in broad daylight but idk ..

The times don’t add up to me. We haven’t seen a statement that her phone was powered off shortly after or dead so it makes you wonder. And not returning to work after lunch? It makes me wonder if she wasn’t drugged and had no control over it. She doesn’t look right. I’m just super confused.

I can’t decide between was it purposeful and she left on her own. Or is she being held against her will somewhere which makes me lean towards her meeting up for lunch and possibly drugged her? My mind is screaming find that girls dating profile and see who she was communicating with. I just have that feeling. Especially by looking at that video. I don’t think she was the one being irresponsible— I could be wrong. Maybe she was and if that was the case. It’s not looking good. I’ve seen this before. Christina Morris & Hannah Graham cases .. drinking and not paying attention to the surroundings and someone takes advantage. Or it could be similar to the Kenneka Jenkins case, not saying she walked into a freezer but maybe she was high off of something and something happened. I pray not though.

Here is the full surveillance video at the elevator I think, it shows her walking off around the corner. I can’t find one that is longer than this one. She definitely doesn’t look ok to me either, unsteady, stumbling, leaning on the wall even. In the one news video it says she left work at lunch that day and didn’t return. So between leaving at lunch and elevator video around 5pm I think it was, was she somewhere drinking? Is that why she is unsteady?

No one has pointed this out yet so I'm going to. I was watching the video that Dimples posted and at the 50 second mark in the video Prisma looks down at her phone and then a few seconds after that she walks around the corner. I don't know about anyone else but I think she was waiting on someone to pick her up and at that moment she looks down at her phone is when she received a text from the person she was waiting on that said they were there. Cause if you notice shortly after she looks down at her phone she walks around the corner. Hopefully LE is getting into her phone records to find that out. I really think she was waiting on someone to pick her up.

Last edited:
No one has pointed this out yet so I'm going to. I was watching the video that Dimples posted and at the 50 second mark in the video Prisma looks down at her phone and then a few seconds after that she walks around the corner. I don't know about anyone else but I think she was waiting on someone to pick her up and at that moment she looks down at her phone is when she received a text from the person she was waiting on that said they were there. Cause if you notice shortly after she looks down at her phone she walks around the corner. Hopefully LE is getting into her phone records to find that out. I really think she was waiting on someone to pick her up.

I watched this on full screen and I agree with you. She definitely looked at her phone then walked around the corner. I am still undecided if she seems unsteady or it is just the film. The video is definitely slowed down which could give the appearance of unsteadiness and staggering. She is obviously talking to someone on speaker otherwise she would have the phone up to here ear. That person told LE ( I believe I read this) she seemed okay. Now I wonder what they said about the call ending. If she did meet someone and I think she did, it was not the person she was talking to because they would have just said, "I am here". She obviously looks at her phone, and seems to push the screen. I do this when I am on a call and a text comes through. Did she end the call with, "okay gotta go." or "such and such is here now". All things we do not know.

I checked again this morning and nothing new. I would have thought we would have heard more by now. Jennifer Kesse went missing, possibly from her condo complex and no one heard a thing or found a thing around her parking spot. I hope this one is not like that case.

Last edited:
Not a good sign....hope it doesn't go cold.

Mesquite police Lt. Stephen Biggs said Monday that Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes is considered a missing person and there’s been no indication at this point of foul play.

Search continues for Texas woman who failed to pick up son
No indication of foul play. So if there has been a crime - abduction, murder - LE hasn't found evidence of it in her vehicle or near the elevator where was seen. IOW, if there has been foul play LE hasn't found the crime scene. Yeah, not a good sign at all.

I can’t get this timeline down. It makes no sense to me. Don’t get me wrong, I used to work for a hospital so I know a thing or two about very late lunches, but who takes a lunch at 3 or 4 like some have mentioned before and gets off at six? Is the time stamp accurate on the video? Are we sure about these timelines? Maybe I need to go back and read the news articles lol .. let me do that first before y’all yell at me lol

I can’t get this timeline down. It makes no sense to me. Don’t get me wrong, I used to work for a hospital so I know a thing or two about very late lunches, but who takes a lunch at 3 or 4 like some have mentioned before and gets off at six? Is the time stamp accurate on the video? Are we sure about these timelines? Maybe I need to go back and read the news articles lol .. let me do that first before y’all yell at me lol
I believe the piece we are not clear (IOW, no confirmation), and Otto can correct me if I get this wrong, is the exact time of "lunch break". We don't know that specific time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member