TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a good sign....hope it doesn't go cold.

Mesquite police Lt. Stephen Biggs said Monday that Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes is considered a missing person and there’s been no indication at this point of foul play.

Search continues for Texas woman who failed to pick up son
Agree. When I watched the video it appeared that she was under the influence of something strong. Many have speculated that she was drugged. That's certainly a possibility but it's more likely that if she was in fact on something... it was voluntary. There's only a few things that I've ever seen that have caused a devoted mom to 'leave' her child. Heavy narcotics is unfortunately one. I know there's no evidence that she was a past user but following cases for years... it fits IMHO. I think that's why she was at the apartment (to make a purchase) and I think she is either out on a bender or ODed somewhere. Hope I'm wrong.

Ugh....I get so frustrated by these vague timelines that are CRITICAL to these types of cases!
If LE is trying to get tips from the public, then the 1st thing they should do is release a verified timeline.

This woman has either been in some sort of accident nearby and not found, or something really bad has happened to her. I don't believe that she up and left her son voluntarily...(but I would be happy to be proven wrong if it means she is alive and well!)

Where did her cell phone ping last?

JMO

Has there been any info released about her phone? Is it shut off? When and where was the last ping? I'm not buying was LE says. The key to why Prisma was at that building is in her phone records.

Well there are a couple of ways she came out......in the back seat of a car. In the trunk of a car. Or in the trash bins. I've read that they have quite a trash issue in this building with horrible smell in the garage. See below for a pic from Google street of a trash bin by the building. its almost in the road.

This is giving me Christina Morris vibes .. She too went missing in the DFW area and was last seen in a parking garage but not coming out. She ended up in the back of the guy who she went to high school with, in his trunk. Felt so sorry for her mom. Even helped search for her.

Btw - I woke up this morning and read my post again from last night. Major grammar mistakes that weren’t noticed until this morning so y’all too late now...

We didn't notice. Thank you so much for sharing your insights and experience with the area where she disappeared. Mentioning Hannah Graham struck a note - she was under the influence, but still walking, jogging and talking, and she was shoved into a vehicle out of CCTV range and simply gone.

I can’t get this timeline down. It makes no sense to me. Don’t get me wrong, I used to work for a hospital so I know a thing or two about very late lunches, but who takes a lunch at 3 or 4 like some have mentioned before and gets off at six? Is the time stamp accurate on the video? Are we sure about these timelines? Maybe I need to go back and read the news articles lol .. let me do that first before y’all yell at me lol

There is some confusion about the lunch break. Work said that she had her break at 1PM. The babysitter said she called on her lunch break at 3 or 4 to discuss work and say that she would be on time to pick up her son. Since Prisma did not return to work after lunch, she was on her lunch break at that time.

She normally got off work at 7 and picked up her son at 7:40PM.

She had only worked at this job for 2 weeks, yet her social media was not updated. Most people I know immediately update their social media and linkedin pages as soon as they change jobs, so I do wonder if she left her paralegal job voluntarily. The job change must have changed her schedule as well.

So uptown is very hard to find parking. I’d also like to point out, that we are talking about 5:50 pm when she is seen on camera, which doesn’t add up to me but if it’s the right time, you need to realize that people are leaving work from multiple business around and if she was taken against her will it would be harder, not saying it can’t happen in broad daylight but idk ..
Good point.....we have seen many cases that occurred in the middle of the night or more remote locations...this isn't one of those.

So I just watched an interview. According to that news story. She never came back to work after lunch around 1pm. Spoke to the babysitter around 4pm and on camera around 5:50pm. Again, I can’t decide on if the girl is really under the influence of something or if she just up and left her responsibilities. It seems to me like she just walked away ... and the only reason I feel that is because she just never returned to work but was by herself on camera and others had heard from her but her job did not. That phone is going to unlock a lot.

So I just watched an interview. According to that news story. She never came back to work after lunch around 1pm. Spoke to the babysitter around 4pm and on camera around 5:50pm. Again, I can’t decide on if the girl is really under the influence of something or if she just up and left her responsibilities. It seems to me like she just walked away ... and the only reason I feel that is because she just never returned to work but was by herself on camera and others had heard from her but her job did not. That phone is going to unlock a lot.

That's what I'm thinking as well. We know that at 5:50PM she was free and able to make a phone call, yet she did not communicate with work after taking her lunch break at 1PM. Between 3-4 she spoke to the babysitter about work - was that complaining about work? The circumstances do suggest that she left work and decided not to return.

If that's the case, what was she going to do for an income? Was she at the apartment about a job? Was the job offsite? Did someone swing by to hypothetically pick her up and take her to look at her new job site and that was how she vanished?

ABC NEWS 4/22 Family interviewed

See this is why I am so confused. I feel like the police aren’t really giving timelines correctly. In the beginning of this video, they say her apartment complex. Is it hers or her friends? Why not elaborate on who she may be visiting? I’m assuming it’s not her apartment if the mesquite pd are the ones investigating her as a missing person, meaning she probably lives in mesquite. Ugh.

Can I also make a very bold hypothesis here? I don’t normally like doing this because I don’t want to label this girl especially if she is a victim to foul play. But is it possible that she has an drug issue?

We don’t know what her title was at this job, If she was a paralegal or a secretary. But could she possibly lost a previous job somewhere due to an drug issue, maybe calling out or calling in a lot (depending where you are from lol) or failed drug test? Gets this new job, goes on lunch gets completely drugged up, says eff it - she’s not going back, rather get high?

I don’t want to mention it but drugs can make you do some messed up things.

Another reason to voluntarily go missing is because she got high and realizes she messed up, didn’t return to work and that the only way she’d be able to keep her job is to “go missing for a while” ... I don’t know. Super bold statement. Even as I was typing it out, I was like really? Now you are thinking way too hard about this

Can I also make a very bold hypothesis here? I don’t normally like doing this because I don’t want to label this girl especially if she is a victim to foul play. But is it possible that she has an drug issue?

We don’t know what her title was at this job, If she was a paralegal or a secretary. But could she possibly lost a previous job somewhere due to an drug issue, maybe calling out or calling in a lot (depending where you are from lol) or failed drug test? Gets this new job, goes on lunch gets completely drugged up, says eff it - she’s not going back, rather get high?

I don’t want to mention it but drugs can make you do some messed up things.

Another reason to voluntarily go missing is because she got high and realizes she messed up, didn’t return to work and that the only way she’d be able to keep her job is to “go missing for a while” ... I don’t know. Super bold statement. Even as I was typing it out, I was like really? Now you are thinking way too hard about this

The one point that contradicts any use of drugs or alcohol is that she made a phone call at 5:50PM, and there's nothing special about that call. It gives no information regarding her disappearance nor her state of mind. The video gives me the impression that she is stumbling around, but maybe she's just not that coordinated and a bit of a chaotic stumbler when using the phone.

At this point in the video, she steps with her left foot across the right, then turns and leans to the right - it doesn't look normal. This is not a jittery video (as some suggested), but unusual walking.

Regarding drugs, they don't hit people all at once. It is a gradual process where, if she is involuntarily under the influence, her first thoughts will be "what's wrong with me," followed by the decent into being completely out of it. Could she be under the influence, but not fully under the influence?

upload_2019-4-23_8-42-43.png

The one point that contradicts any use of drugs or alcohol is that she made a phone call at 5:50PM, and there's nothing special about that call. It gives no information regarding her disappearance nor her state of mind. The video gives me the impression that she is stumbling around, but maybe she's just not that coordinated and a bit of a chaotic stumbler when using the phone.

At this point in the video, she steps with her left foot across the right, then turns and leans to the right - it doesn't look normal. This is not a jittery video (as some suggested), but unusual walking.

Regarding drugs, they don't hit people all at once. It is a gradual process where, if she is involuntarily under the influence, her first thoughts will be "what's wrong with me," followed by the decent into being completely out of it. Could she be under the influence, but not fully under the influence?

View attachment 180653

Agreed. You never know when it’s going to have an reaction on you. But to your point of the contradiction and the phone call not being special or unusual enough for it then to thank she’s under the influence of something - we could also say if she took something on her lunch break at 1pm - by 5:50 pm, she also could be coming off of it as well.. hence why she looks a little unstable.

This may be stupid but does anyone else think they can tell the difference between drunk unstable and drug unstable, or is it just me?? Lol maybe it’s because I went to a party school and seen it every weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff