Found Safe WV - David Ray Cline, Adult, Welch, 3 April 2019

doodles1211

Reaction score
David-Ray-Cline.jpeg

State Police in Welch is asking for the community’s help in locating a missing man.

David Ray Cline was reported missing Monday, April 22 he has reportedly been missing since April 3rd.

According to troopers, Cline was last in the Panther, WV area. He is described as being 6’0″ weighing 180 lbs. He has brown eyes and brown hair.

Those with any information are asked to contact West Virginia State Police-Welch detachment at (304)-436-2101

Search Underway For Missing McDowell County Man

Found safe! :)

UPDATE: Missing McDowell County Man Found Safe
A man who was missing has been found safe.

Police say David Ray Cline was found at a hospital in Virginia.

I’m glad he was found. I’m originally from the surrounding area. I only know him peripherally, not personally. I wondered if he’d just been staying with friends, maybe losing time with drugs. There is little to no cell phone connectivity in that region. Even when you can get it, it often drops. If people don’t have home phones (again, many don’t), then you’re not going to be able to contact family to let them know you’re ok. Many cannot afford WiFi and it’s tough to bounce off anyone else’s because of the rural nature of the region, and the mountains. These are poverty stricken areas. When “King Coal” started pulling out a few decades ago, there were less jobs and it keeps progressing as such to this day. Drugs are rampant. I hope he’s ok, as it says he was found in a hospital. The roads in the region are very curvy, not well kept and dangerous. It’s nothing to drive way up on a mountain, where there’s a perilous drop to the valley floor. Guard rails aren’t always well maintained either. There’s so many reasons he could be hurt. Anyway, just some insight from a local. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back