CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all agree that those who have been out in full force to support and help the real killers escape justice belong to hell.

It does appear that some of Merritt's loved ones are doing just that.

I am curious whether you would agree with my statement above without mentioning a name. I stated it without any name. I want to punish the real killers, period. I wonder if you would agree on that.

Last edited:
I was not asking you whom you think is the real killer.

"The person or persons who murdered the McStay family should rot in hell."

Would you agree?

How many agree without citing names?
You're asking a simple yes or no question. I have a simple reply, YES. IMO, I don't see what the difficulty could be with answering such a question.

I was not asking you whom you think is the real killer.

"The person or persons who murdered the McStay family should rot in hell."

Would you agree?

How many agree without citing names?
smr my fellow sleuther, I respect you as a person trying to seek justice for the family. But according to the Poll the CM is innocent voters are vastly outnumbered. Does it make you think?
So I like most here feel strongly that the hideous man on trial is so guilty of brutal multiple murder.

I wish that you would look at the evidence.

But Merritt's phone pinged at the gravesite...
because the cell tower CM was located closest to in RC was experiencing severe weather so the signal switched to the Victorville cell tower that was not experiencing severe weather and could handle the call even though it was located further away.

And to clarify CM’s phone didn’t ping at the gravesite it pinged off of the Victorville cell tower located miles away from the gravesites.

because the cell tower CM was located closest to in RC was experiencing severe weather so the signal switched to the Victorville cell tower that was not experiencing severe weather and could handle the call even though it was located further away.

And to clarify CM’s phone didn’t ping at the gravesite it pinged off of the Victorville cell tower located miles away from the gravesites.
That's purely speculation and has not been proven.

Not nobody - In Mike's last phone conversation with Joey he told Mike that money was missing from his account and he was going frantic about it.

timestamp 32:26

So when did Mike talk to Joey last? Would that have been before or after the first QB's cheque was cashed? TIA

If you are such a expert in cell pings you should get verified on here as otherwise it’s simply your opinion that’s why it pinged that tower. You have no actual proof that that’s why it pinged there!!

Last edited:
What I found odd was he was commenting about the rain in the Cajon Pass. To get an accurate depiction of the weather in Victorville one would have to have a video of the actual spot because the weather varies widely, sometimes within feet of locations.

This seems to be my understanding about the weather in the area after doing some reading and googling lol

oh oh oh knew there had to be a documentary question in there somewhere... LOL

Seriously... I think the only one's who care about the documentary are the prosecutors LOL They are the one's who keep bringing it up :D

If you are such a expert in cell pings you should get verified on here as otherwise it’s simply your opinion that’s why it pinged that tower. You have no actual proof that that’s why it pinged there!!
Considering the weather in the area that day it's a real possibility and creates even more reasonable doubt.

oh oh oh knew there had to be a documentary question in there somewhere... LOL

Seriously... I think the only one's who care about the documentary are the prosecutors LOL They are the one's who keep bringing it up :D

Lol! I care, and I would think the jury is interested too.

It's not common for documentaries to be made. If so, that would mean 1000s of these kind of documentaries would be done for every murder trial, which doesnt happen as the trial is being held.

Imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members